Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 576 577 578 579 580 581 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:30 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

That's not appropriate. D:

You should have gotten a medical exemption.

The school is a butt. D:

I could not have gone to school. @.@

Growing a new back was in no way an exaggeration. >.<

yeah school was at times...I did pass though..had enough credits...

I did not have much choice doc said I could just that I had to stay inside out of the sun so the blisters would stay away....

I can imagine...you had blisters on your back didn't you..ooooh it was painful...

that was when the doc told me I needed to watch how much time I spent out in the sun..so when we went to the beach we found a shady spot...don't go so much now...

But there's no way that should have impacted your grade. >.<
It's wrong. >.<

Eh... My back really came off in its entirety over a short time. I was throwing away 2-3 shirts a day. >.<
There was... stuff. >.<

I haven't been to the 'beach' since.

Luckily, we've got our world famous boardwalk instead. Arcade, pizza places, etc.
The next best thing for a "beach" experience.

i don't remember why it did but since I passed I wasn't to worried about it...young and crazy...

that sounds like it may have been third degree sunburn...that is really bad..doc said I was lucky....

well I went back to the beach...and it was after I got married..fell asleep on the beach again and guess what....yep got it again only it was worse...not as bad as yours...but it was painful enough that I learned my lesson...never done that again and have been real careful now about being in the sun...

I see... o.o;

It may have been on a most technical level, I don't know. But it wasn't what they typically call third degree, I'm pretty sure.

>.<
Ouch.

I'll stick to the arcade on a cloudy day and grab a slice of pizza. Lol

I've gone through periods since where any sunlight at all hurts a little. o.o Or walking past the microwave when it's on. >.< lol

But it hasn't happend any time recently.

I prefer to do anything outside on a cloudy day...me and the sun aren't on such friendly terms anymore...I burn easy...my eyes are now very sensitive to bright light and sun is the worst...there are days the light on my puter screen bothers me so that I have to turn it down....

I (used to) get migraines, so I know the feeling.

It's been a while since I've had any bad migraines. A few bad headaches, but of a different sort.

All lights and sounds become then enemy. >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:39 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

It's wrong. >.<

Eh... My back really came off in its entirety over a short time. I was throwing away 2-3 shirts a day. >.<
There was... stuff. >.<

Luckily, we've got our world famous boardwalk instead. Arcade, pizza places, etc.

i don't remember why it did but since I passed I wasn't to worried about it...young and crazy...

that sounds like it may have been third degree sunburn...that is really bad..doc said I was lucky....

well I went back to the beach...and it was after I got married..fell asleep on the beach again and guess what....yep got it again only it was worse...not as bad as yours...but it was painful enough that I learned my lesson...never done that again and have been real careful now about being in the sun...

I see... o.o;

It may have been on a most technical level, I don't know. But it wasn't what they typically call third degree, I'm pretty sure.

>.<
Ouch.

I've gone through periods since where any sunlight at all hurts a little. o.o Or walking past the microwave when it's on. >.< lol

I prefer to do anything outside on a cloudy day...me and the sun aren't on such friendly terms anymore...I burn easy...my eyes are now very sensitive to bright light and sun is the worst...there are days the light on my puter screen bothers me so that I have to turn it down....

It's been a while since I've had any bad migraines. A few bad headaches, but of a different sort.

I still get them from time to time....

haven't had a bad one in a few months...I have learned to live with headaches..may even try that Botox treatment....

yeppers....can not get Birdie to understand that...some days are worse than others...
well my eyelids are trying to kiss each other so I guess they are trying to tell me it is time to go to bed....nighters my friend...have a good one....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:51 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

It's wrong. >.<

There was... stuff. >.<

I see... o.o;

>.<
Ouch.

I still get them from time to time....

haven't had a bad one in a few months...I have learned to live with headaches..may even try that Botox treatment....

yeppers....can not get Birdie to understand that...some days are worse than others...
well my eyelids are trying to kiss each other so I guess they are trying to tell me it is time to go to bed....nighters my friend...have a good one....

I'd rather not have botulism injected into my face. @.@

Alright. Good night. ^__^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:03 am
Happy New to all! Hope that everyone has Wealthy & Healthy Year. This is my Wish for everyone!  

dee dee little

Shy Friend

19,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:05 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

awww....I'm sorry..but spiders are such creepy crawly creatures...and...and...they drop down on you unawares and land on you sweatdrop and...UGH!...don't even get me started on those ugly white ones that mysteriously appear in your car when you're trying to drive...and..... emotion_0A0

B-but... Spider Kay is still just Kay. emo

awww Kay...even tho' you're still a spider...you *gulp* make me want to hug you...but UGH! you're still a spider!

You really don't have to hug SpiderKay. It's okay. Never mind. gonk

well...my urge to step on you is stronger LOL...but I won't do that either LOL G'night Kay! xd

I'll step on you back if you try it. And I have three times as many legs. >.<

Meanie. emo

LOL  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:41 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

awww Kay...even tho' you're still a spider...you *gulp* make me want to hug you...but UGH! you're still a spider!

well...my urge to step on you is stronger LOL...but I won't do that either LOL G'night Kay! xd

Meanie. emo

LOL

xP  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:43 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

Meanie. emo

LOL

xP

blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:44 pm
dee dee little
Happy New to all! Hope that everyone has Wealthy & Healthy Year. This is my Wish for everyone!

Thanks! Happy New Year and Best Wishes to you as well. 3nodding  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:45 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

Meanie. emo

LOL

xP

blaugh

So, what's up?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:49 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

Meanie. emo

LOL

xP

blaugh

So, what's up?

just tryin' to stay warm LOL..how 'bout you?  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:50 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

LOL

xP

blaugh

So, what's up?

just tryin' to stay warm LOL..how 'bout you?

I'm pretty sufficiently warm. 3nodding

I dunno, it's like 5° outside though.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:42 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

emotion_yatta

No one shall stop us! lol

Yeah! A spider ninja would be really effective! @.@
And according to Persuasion, I've already gotten rid of all of the Raid. xD

yeah that's important xD

eek

Glad I did. D:

Me too. Too bad for Spider-Man though... You'd almost wonder why no one tried that sooner actually xD  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:45 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

emotion_yatta

No one shall stop us! lol

yeah that's important xD

eek

Glad I did. D:

Me too. Too bad for Spider-Man though... You'd almost wonder why no one tried that sooner actually xD

Well, to be fair, I don't think Raid is more effective on Spiderman than anyone else.

There's just an inherent level of death that occurs when exposing anyone to a sufficient amount of deadly poisons. @n@  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:49 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

yeah that's important xD

eek

Glad I did. D:

Well, to be fair, I don't think Raid is more effective on Spiderman than anyone else.

There's just an inherent level of death that occurs when exposing anyone to a sufficient amount of deadly poisons. @n@

no its not. xD but eh *shrug*  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:50 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

yeah that's important xD

eek

Glad I did. D:

no its not. xD but eh *shrug*

Lol  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 576 577 578 579 580 581 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games