Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 576 577 578 579 580 581 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:59 pm
*as Faihkel Heard that she wondered what he smiled for, she said*

"his intent is blurred, if you can call it that and his mind is closed to any normal Mindprobes... so i would think he has no good intentions or just dont want the enemy, to know what he is thinking!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:00 am
"yea i suppose, but i know its not the last time we see him" she sensed someone there, she looked up and saw george "hello, nice to see you again" she said smiling  

Aprilbaby1

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:02 am
*she didnt sense anything that was familiar with the person sitting in the tree so she asked:*

"who are you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:10 am
Wacram Glaziuz
*she didnt sense anything that was familiar with the person sitting in the tree so she asked:*

"who are you?"

That would take awhile to explain. To keep things simple I will just say I am simply George. Oh and Lance, I know you are there show yourselves so the other three can see you.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:14 am
LanceCalvis
Wacram Glaziuz

"who are you?"

That would take awhile to explain. To keep things simple I will just say I am simply George. Oh and Lance, I know you are there show yourselves so the other three can see you.
"lance?" she asked looking around  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:18 am
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Wacram Glaziuz

"who are you?"

It seems that Demon lost the battle and is being a sore looser. It can't possess him anymore but refuses to leave. This is causing Lance to remain in a sort of Midway point between this world and the next.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:21 am
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Wacram Glaziuz

"who are you?"

It seems that Demon lost the battle and is being a sore looser. It can't possess him anymore but refuses to leave. This is causing Lance to remain in a sort of Midway point between this world and the next.
she stood up "so the demon is not wanting to leave, correct"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:44 am
[AGahhzoerr] (Gotta Sleep... im almost sleeping as i sit here ><... sorry people!)  

Wacram Glaziuz

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:46 am
(im waiting for people to reply XP well night)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:09 am
nighty night  

Wacram Glaziuz

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:11 am
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Wacram Glaziuz

"who are you?"

(Sorry for the late reply, I got into a discussion about Naruto with my brother)
Exactly, the creature has no hold over them anymore but it is still trying to hold on. As for why I am here, I actually came to warn you about a new rebellion that has come to the magic community. A rather large group of wizards have taken it apon themselves to actually attempt to add laws that would be enforced by a sort of automatic magical means system. Say if you were to steal something instead of them having to fight you you would simply appear in the jail and it would be vary hard to stop the action from happening once they gain enough support. That Sakaki character is one of there grunts but he is quickly rising in rank among them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:13 am
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Wacram Glaziuz

"who are you?"

(Sorry for the late reply, I got into a discussion about Naruto with my brother)
Exactly, the creature has no hold over them anymore but it is still trying to hold on. As for why I am here, I actually came to warn you about a new rebellion that has come to the magic community. A rather large group of wizards have taken it apon themselves to actually attempt to add laws that would be enforced by a sort of automatic magical means system. Say if you were to steal something instead of them having to fight you you would simply appear in the jail and it would be vary hard to stop the action from happening once they gain enough support. That Sakaki character is one of there grunts but he is quickly rising in rank among them.
"so Sakaki's coming back, because he needs/wants something, i think" she said thinking  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:22 am
the man held out a contract to ragnos  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:09 am
she walked back "ragnos, your going to take the job, arent you?"  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:42 am
Aprilbaby1
she walked back "ragnos, your going to take the job, arent you?"

he takes a pen and was about to sighn  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 576 577 578 579 580 581 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games