Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 576 577 578 579 580 581 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FogSage

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:52 pm
Fog is still sick. Went to the doctor and he gave me a choice between pills or suppositories for the vomiting. I got both, as the pills probably won't stay down, and the suppositories.....well, it's no big deal, really. I can do them myself.....=_=

Nothing will stay down....a mere sip of water can send my stomach to hell. Tried gingerale and Gatorade (I hate it.), and then ice chips, which mercifully stayed down......

*sighs* I'm going to fail my college courses this semester, I just know it. v.v  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:12 pm
FogSage
Fog is still sick. Went to the doctor and he gave me a choice between pills or suppositories for the vomiting. I got both, as the pills probably won't stay down, and the suppositories.....well, it's no big deal, really. I can do them myself.....=_=

Nothing will stay down....a mere sip of water can send my stomach to hell. Tried gingerale and Gatorade (I hate it.), and then ice chips, which mercifully stayed down......

tsk. shouldn't eat or drink for 7 hours after throwing up. it always helps with me  

Rainey_angel81

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:14 pm
Rainey_angel81
FogSage

tsk. shouldn't eat or drink for 7 hours after throwing up. it always helps with me
Hey, Rainey, are you still wanting that commission deal for 20-30 drawings for a full set of markers?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:21 pm
FogSage

You're unable to hold down water and your teachers will fail you? What I would do...since you WILL be resting a lot...see if you can email your teachers. I'm able to email assignments to teachers if I can't attend, and your assignments should be in the syllabus for each class. All you have to do is worry about making up exams. If your teachers refuse to accept that, get a doctor's note...or shove one of your suppositories up their a**.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

FogSage

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:27 pm
shoki_de_nai
FogSage

You're unable to hold down water and your teachers will fail you? What I would do...since you WILL be resting a lot...see if you can email your teachers. I'm able to email assignments to teachers if I can't attend, and your assignments should be in the syllabus for each class. All you have to do is worry about making up exams. If your teachers refuse to accept that, get a doctor's note...or shove one of your suppositories up their a**.

Mmmph. There's this rule at community colleges: miss three or more days and your grade gets cut in half. I'm serious. Some instructors.....are a little more generous......but I can't do much. v.v

And I'm not wasting a suppository on any of my instructors. Damn things cost me thirty five dollars for five of them. x_x  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:46 pm
FogSage
shoki_de_nai
FogSage

Mmmph. There's this rule at community colleges: miss three or more days and your grade gets cut in half. I'm serious. Some instructors.....are a little more generous......but I can't do much. v.v

And I'm not wasting a suppository on any of my instructors. Damn things cost me thirty five dollars for five of them. x_x

Can't hurt to email them and see what they gots to say. 3nodding  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:47 pm
FogSage

Three or more days? Consider yourself lucky; at my college, we only get three "free" hours before they dock us one letter grade for each additional hour we miss. Excused absences simply don't exist.

And good Lord, $7 per suppository? I'll refrain from the pun I was going to make, as it's a really bad one. xp

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:49 pm
o.o birthdays soon-the 24th.  

UglyCoyoteNG

FogSage

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:50 pm
Sunegami
FogSage

Three or more days? Consider yourself lucky; at my college, we only get three "free" hours before they dock us one letter grade for each additional hour we miss. Excused absences simply don't exist.

And good Lord, $7 per suppository? I'll refrain from the pun I was going to make, as it's a really bad one. xp

Something akin to "you're paying out the a**"? o.o"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:53 pm
Leyla Giselle
Rainey_angel81
FogSage

Hey, Rainey, are you still wanting that commission deal for 20-30 drawings for a full set of markers?

yup  

Rainey_angel81

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:05 pm
FogSage
Sunegami
I'll refrain from the pun I was going to make, as it's a really bad one. xp

Something akin to "you're paying out the a**"? o.o"

That's it. whee

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:26 pm
UglyCoyoteNG

Didn't know ours were so close. Mine's the 22nd. 3nodding  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:28 pm
UglyCoyoteNG

*marks it down on his calendar*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:29 pm
shoki_de_nai
UglyCoyoteNG

Does anyone every look at this? whee  

Selene Aries

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:30 pm
Diana Vulpes
shoki_de_nai
UglyCoyoteNG

Does anyone every look at this? whee

Of course not, too logical! xd  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 576 577 578 579 580 581 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games