Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 577 578 579 580 581 582 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiTobi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:57 pm
-senses izara crying but angry too, looks down-  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:58 pm
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
Izara stands and stares at the baby.
Ryoji tares his eyes away from it and looks at his sister, "kibblez?" he says knowing he is right.
she just stares at the baby.
Ryoji gets up and hugs her sister, Izara lets her hands hang limply. tears dripping down her face.

*Gets up and hugs her to* If you ever need anyone in here and i always will be i promise *hugs you tighter*

Izara pushes them away and searches for somewhere where she can calm her emotions.
"she wants to b alone...." Ryoji says sadly

*Looks at ryoji* Ok Izara theres a room down the hall if you want to use it noone goes in there exept to clean so you can use it if you want *smiles at her sadly*

Izara looks at her blankly then enters the room. she looks around and lays on the floor, not caring if its dirty or not. she stares at the ceiling and begins to count all the bumps mentally.  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:59 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
Ryoji tares his eyes away from it and looks at his sister, "kibblez?" he says knowing he is right.
Ryoji gets up and hugs her sister, Izara lets her hands hang limply. tears dripping down her face.

*Gets up and hugs her to* If you ever need anyone in here and i always will be i promise *hugs you tighter*

Izara pushes them away and searches for somewhere where she can calm her emotions.

*Looks at ryoji* Ok Izara theres a room down the hall if you want to use it noone goes in there exept to clean so you can use it if you want *smiles at her sadly*

Izara looks at her blankly then enters the room. she looks around and lays on the floor, not caring if its dirty or not. she stares at the ceiling and begins to count all the bumps mentally.

*Looks at Ryoji* Is she gunna be ok i know shes torn between Kai and Kibbles i feel so bad...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:01 pm
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk

*Looks at Ryoji* Is she gunna be ok i know shes torn between Kai and Kibbles i feel so bad...

Ryoji looks at the place Izara walked away......."i dont know....she's never had this problem....but if i know my sister-and im pretty sure i know her better than i know anyone else-she'll find a way to live with it..."  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

iiTobi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:02 pm
-walkins into room where ryjio is- "sorry i couldn't help but over hear the torn thing-  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:02 pm
*looks back at izara and then to kibbles* awwwww...*face shows pity* i no how u feel...*has flashback* stressed *one day im gone, the next, my life is ruined...(whispers to self) and relationship sweatdrop *looks back up at kibbles* i can go now if u want me 2  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:03 pm
iiKibblez
-walkins into room where ryjio is- "sorry i couldn't help but over hear the torn thing-

*Stares at kibbles* How did you get in my house?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:06 pm
-shows bobbi pin-  

iiTobi

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:06 pm
iiKibblez

Ryoji looks at Kibblez "....yes. what is it that u want?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:08 pm
iiKibblez
-shows bobbi pin-

*picks up bobbie pin* Ugh  

RaWr-i-lovely

iiTobi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:08 pm
-looks at ryjio- "idk"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:09 pm
iiKibblez
-looks at ryjio- "idk"

well if you need nothing can you get out the only way your staying is if Izara wants you here  

RaWr-i-lovely

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:11 pm
iiKibblez
-looks at ryjio- "idk"

Ryoji sighs and says "well im sure you would like to know that my sister did wait for u. she was extremely patient. it wasnt until Kai offered her a trip to the mountains that she let her guard down. she enjoys the snow so much"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:11 pm
"izara's here?"  

iiTobi

iiTobi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:13 pm
"oh....well i thought she left too so i went to go find her....i was actually in the mountains then i saw kai with izara and i left....."  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 577 578 579 580 581 582 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games