Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 577 578 579 580 581 582 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 7:19 pm
All thoughts of battle dropped my mind when I heard that voice.

"Krystal?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 7:37 pm
Unable to help the girlish giggle, the hands dropped and Krystal stepped over, leaning out from behind Terashi.

"Hey there." She greeted with a large, happy smile.

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 7:52 pm
Night awoke the following day, head still slumped forward on the table in the exact same position Mykel and Keiko had left her in, "Oh, what the hell." The hybrid said softly, though still refusing to move from the position she was in despite how uncomfortable it was.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 7:58 pm
Sub would soon reappear in HQ, having just gotten back from Jubilife City. He was startled by what became of Io, even though he didn't care for her, and she was a sick person, no one deserved death, not like her's. "Oh well, one less wacko to deal with." He said with a shrug.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:11 pm
Grumbling softly to herself, Night finally lifted her head from the table and turned, once again, towards the cabinets she'd been digging through the night before. She wasn't exactly hungry, but she knew she needed to eat something. The problem was...nothing looked really appetizing to her at the moment.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:16 pm
Ms Edyn
Grumbling softly to herself, Night finally lifted her head from the table and turned, once again, towards the cabinets she'd been digging through the night before. She wasn't exactly hungry, but she knew she needed to eat something. The problem was...nothing looked really appetizing to her at the moment.
"Something wrong, Night?" Sub asked as he entered the kitchen, spotting the hybrid. The fox seemed...troubled almost. The trainer had a good idea of what was ailing her, but he wanted to hear it come from the horse's mouth.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:24 pm
As with the night before, Night had been too out of it to realize she was no longer alone in the kitchen. That is, until the boy chose to speak, causing the hybrid to jump and quickly spin around to see just who had spoken. This would, of course, be a horrible decision for the Ninetales as the previously spinning room would only get worse, forcing the girl to occupy the nearest chair.

It took her a few moments to really register that Sub had said something. Looking up at the boy, she tilted her head slightly and fixed him with a slightly confused look, "I'm sorry, what?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:42 pm
Before I knew it, my arms were wrapped around her, lifting her off the ground. I still don't know where that strength came from .

I recalled Celes and led Krystal to the main room, so we could catch up on things before... well, let's just say that I had plans. I'd been waiting for this.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:49 pm
Ms Edyn
As with the night before, Night had been too out of it to realize she was no longer alone in the kitchen. That is, until the boy chose to speak, causing the hybrid to jump and quickly spin around to see just who had spoken. This would, of course, be a horrible decision for the Ninetales as the previously spinning room would only get worse, forcing the girl to occupy the nearest chair.

It took her a few moments to really register that Sub had said something. Looking up at the boy, she tilted her head slightly and fixed him with a slightly confused look, "I'm sorry, what?"
"I asked you, is there something wrong? Though seeing you now I'm pretty much certain that there is. Are you okay?" He asked her out of concern.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:49 pm
Alright Krystal hadn't been expecting that and, hence, squeaked in slight surprise though it also made her laugh a little bit, feeling just how much she had been missed. It was touching and, well, it was more than nice knowing that her absence hadn't gone unnoticed. Once they were in the main room, she spoke again.

"I didn't think I'd be missed so much."

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:54 pm
"Yeah, fine," Night said, rubbing the back of her neck, "Withdrawal. Nothing I can't deal with." She stood, a little shakily, and made her way slowly to the stove with the intent of making a cup of tea, "I'm sure it'll go away after a few weeks. Couple months tops."  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:07 pm
Ms Edyn
"Yeah, fine," Night said, rubbing the back of her neck, "Withdrawal. Nothing I can't deal with." She stood, a little shakily, and made her way slowly to the stove with the intent of making a cup of tea, "I'm sure it'll go away after a few weeks. Couple months tops."
Sub couldn't help but grin, he tried his hardest to fight it back but the smirk managed to escape, however briefly. "Ahem...well, I'm sorry to hear that." He said, forcing back a chuckle.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:12 pm
"You should have known better," I told her before kissing her deeply.

After 30 seconds of this, I pulled back. "Where have you been all this time?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:27 pm
"Just because I'm not feeling well doesn't mean I can't tell you're wanting to laugh your a** off at my pain," Night said, her voice taking on a cold tone as she leaned against the counter to wait for her water to come to a boil.  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:30 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"You should have known better," I told her before kissing her deeply.

After 30 seconds of this, I pulled back. "Where have you been all this time?"

Lykas was a bit stunned by the sudden appearance of Krystal. Where had she come from?! She'd just sort of.....appeared there, behind Terashi. Had he blinked and missed her spontaneous apparition existence?

Regardless, he was a bit miffed by the girl's distracting Terashi from their battle. But moreso, he was curious how Terashi knew Chaos. So, following this insane sense of curiosity, he followed after the duo, cutting in before Krystal could explain herself. "I hate to interrupt a couple of horny teenagers in their big reunion but what do you mean, you didn't know I knew Chaos? He's been a member of the team for a long time now." He explained to the boy, who had obviously been lacking in his information gathering.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 577 578 579 580 581 582 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games