Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 577 578 579 580 581 582 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:01 pm
I dub today...full of s**t day!
>Brother gets fired, and on top of that he's accused of stealing, which is bull.
>I find that the test I had in Psych is full of everything I don't know
>Mom and her new husband (they got married on Saturday for Christ's sake!) are already having a major fight and it's stressing me out. Mom left, and I took a shower to calm down. I HATE listening to fighting. I come out of shower, mom has returned and the fight continues. Still happening. I'm stressing out here, and I'm not even involved.
>I gotta see flame wars start on FA between Zaush and Icelyon fans. It wouldn't be so stupid if Zaush freaking cared. He finds it funny. But everyone else is freaking out and going "OMG!!!11one11one!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:15 pm
shoki_de_nai

>I gotta see flame wars start on FA between Zaush and Icelyon fans. It wouldn't be so stupid if Zaush freaking cared. He finds it funny. But everyone else is freaking out and going "OMG!!!11one11one!!"

Got caught in the middle of that a little myself. xp

Selene Aries

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:15 pm
sad If anyone preys, or anything to that like, please keep Me and Sheol's gecko, Freckle, in mind. We could use luck and prayers right now.

Freckle hasn't been eating, so we mixed up an emergency gecko food. She went from 25grams, to 32 grams. Today, we came in to find she'd thrown up, and was now 10grams less. She'll need a lot to make it threw, and most people say we shouldn't take her to the vet - we're just wasting money.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:31 pm
If it's a pet close to you, then it's not a waste at all.  

Crenn

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:40 pm
(points) This is the glazed over expression of someone who has been writting a paper all day long. It's only suppose to be six pages long, but still it took me forever and a day. I hate essays... loath... burning_eyes

On the bright side, Spook is eating his first cricket. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:41 am
Crenn now has a new phone (again xp ) but this phone is better and has more battery life than my last. It also has a thumb keyboard and it has an improved MSN Messenger. Although I'm going to wonder if it can handle more than my normal 100 contact limit I seem to have. But I'm waiting for it to stop charging so I can start playing with it and setting it up to my furriness.

But the ultimate 'sad' thing is.... I've changed networks.... and to the NextG network which is meant to get a connection speed upto 1.8mbps.... more than my ADSL!!  

Crenn

FogSage

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:46 am
I never thought I'd say this, but.....

THANK GOD FOR SUPPOSITORIES. heart

I can now drink water and gingerale without throwing anything up. Whoo hoo.

Might even make it to class today!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:28 am
FogSage

User Image

*sn-hrrk, cough* ...Glad you're feeling better though.. X3

User Image  

Lady Cobra Smirk

LilKitty115

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:02 am
FogSage

I just looked up what a suppository was... eek Now I am definitely happier that you feel better, Fog! I couldn't do that...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:51 am
Fog, i'd rest for two more days. Your going to vomit again if you stress your body out with that wretched enviornment.

Freckle Update:
We were instructed to give her a ratio of water and pedialite, 2:1. Feed it to her every two to four hours. So we fed her at 10:30, and then at 12:30. I woke up at 2:30 and 4:30 to feed her. This morning, at around 8:15, Sheol's turn,and she went to go feed her. She'd vomited it up, and is now criticly dehydrated. She's dieing slowly, and we're looking despretely for a vet- i'm not sure what they can do, if anything. I'm wondering if its best to just put her out of her misery. I just can't bare the thought, she means so much to me. All of the hard work Sheol and I have invested in her, It makes our bond stronger. Its really stressing me out...

Queenie also, I fear, is on her last legs. She has stopped eating, and is dragging her rear. I'm so worried about her, too, but I knew she wouldn't last forever. I just wish she lived longer.

EDIT: Oh. Goody. Tablets broken. crying  

UglyCoyoteNG

FogSage

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:41 am
LilKitty115
FogSage

I just looked up what a suppository was... eek Now I am definitely happier that you feel better, Fog! I couldn't do that...

When you throw up five times in the space of two hours, shoving something up there in exchange for being able to eat and drink normally isn't such a bad trade off.

Yeah.......I'm trying to eat plain egg noodles, no sauce, just cooked.....very bland.

Missed school today, but oh well. v.v  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:54 pm
Well, messenger on my phone is up and running, but I'm currently not sure on the cost of running it. But I may or may not get a data pack to go with my phone, that should bring down the cost if I do get it. But it seems to have about 10 hours battery life (in my hands twisted ) although I might be getting a solar battery to go with it.  

Hunter Morda

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:05 pm
Got plans to go see 300 tonight with friends. ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:14 pm
Diana Vulpes
O.o you have to tell me how it is. I'm still debating if I want to see it or not. X3  

Krissim Klaw

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:44 pm
Krissim Klaw
Diana Vulpes
O.o you have to tell me how it is. I'm still debating if I want to see it or not. X3

While I try to not judge a movie too much from the trailors... from what I have seen, there is nothing I don't like. :3

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 577 578 579 580 581 582 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games