Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fate of Time [~Has Begun~] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:26 am
He sighed, "They cannot be removed...not by a mortal...not by anyone of the living or the dead...they are shackles to keep us from disobedience...to punish us for one man's wrong deeds...everyone of the fallen has them...only mine...are different." He looked at them, now a silver instead of the black.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:29 am
she looks at him "so your saying you can never get these off?" she asked crossing her arms  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:31 am
He nodded. "They may never come off...they are there to show I am nothing more than a slave..." he said as he let his hands grip the chains, momentarily showing how they shackled his limbs in the wrists and ankles, and the loose chains wrapped around his body.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:33 am
she looked at the chains "wow i never knew" she looks back at him  

Aprilbaby1

hoplite323

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:34 am
Whistles to himself as he watches them talk.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:36 am
He sighed, "No one ever knew...so how can someone without his own freedom be a leader? How can he hope to stop anything when he has no control of his own fate." he sighed again as he got up, stumbling and staggering a bit. "I'll...go now...outside...don't worry about me...I'm just a worthless slave..." he said as he staggered in his stance out the door, finally too weak to walk and leaned against the wall not 5 feet from the room.  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:42 am
she walks over and grabs his arm "stay please, i dont care what your way of a leader is, your still my leader" she walks him out of the room and to her room "here you can stay here" she helps him to the bed "and your not a worthless slave"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:47 am
He sighed, sitting up on the bed. "Why do you care? You could...kill me now...and end it... my worthless life...then take the gates power...you should...because...I have to stop you...when you try...I have no choice...you could get away...get to the gate and seize it...with him..." he tried motion his eyes to Kaine but his hair would not move. He blew air at it as it lifted for a second but quickly fell back down.  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:54 am
she walks over and sits beside him "your so negative" she said looking at him "yes i could kill you and yada yada but i wont" she looks back around the room "im not really a person who kills" she shruggs and shivers but ignores it  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:05 am
Kratos's hands grabbed a feather downed blanket as he pulled it around her. "I wish things were different...not for me...for you..." he said as he got up and stumbled outside, laying down at the bottom of the steps and staring up at the sky. "Can't sleep without the sky..." he said before nodding off, his chains pressure him against the cold ground.

(Going to bed...got to get up in 3 hours anyways to take dogs to vet...than at about 9/10 I am leaving for about ten days so you guys take care lol. Peace~)  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:07 am
((lolz night night XDD)) she pulls the blanket closer around herself "different for me......how?" she whispered laying down in her bed, thinking  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:09 am
Takes out a smoke and lights it. "So that went well." he said, "and thanks for the hole in the chest."  

hoplite323

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:10 am
she sits up "hole in chest" she walks over to him "what happened to you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:13 am
"I was the one who knock and somebody shot me," than mumbled, "At least it wasn't Joe."  

hoplite323

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:16 am
"here let me help you" she walks up to him and places her hand over his wound, she closes her eyes and starts to heal him  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games