Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Anime Warriors Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you rock out to Linkin Park?
  Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
View Results

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:53 am
kitty wondered what she could do other than make a mess of everything.''should i do anything to try and help or keep out of the way.'' she said.

axel was smiling at kitty as she said this.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:33 pm
there was a clapping sound, Hades walked into the scene. "Bravo, how..." he smiled slyly, "...touching." she walkes up to Zaizen and Kitty. "She realy does love you, she tryed to leave...." he grinned again, "but taking verginity by force is just to fun. You should have heard her...'Zaizen! please Zaizen help!! please!!'......" he mocked her voice perfectly, "To bad you never showed up!" he spat.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:42 pm
'' are you supposed to be here to torture us? if so leave them take me because i'll be more......'fun' to torture, i abide nothing anyone tells me to, i am ignorant to all questions people ask, you'll get more pleasure out of trying to break me like you have ziatchin. '' kitty said. she was over the top in cunning and out of all that could know this Hades would know best. after all she had once wagered her soul and much more with him for something completely useless to him. he had seen the inside of her mind and all her thoughts. not that he remembered this, at least she thought so. she then jumped up to a tree. '' hey heres a question none knows the answer to, what do us organization members wear under there jackets?'' kitty laughed.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:09 pm
"Not sure, but you are mistake, I come here not to torture." he smiled wickedly, "I came because I thought our dear zaizen, would like to know what went on when he so carlessly let me take Zatchin! Oh, you should have heared her! it was horrifying!" he laughed.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:13 pm
'' i'm not sure either but i know that you should leave, i know you better than you think, we met long ago, while i was still only young compared to now.my powers were to strong for me to control so i came to you to make a deal, we both gambled something and i won. i'll reveal more of this story if you want, if not i'll just go over there and take this annoying jacket of. i need to see if i control my powers now so taking it of might remind you what i took to help me'' kitty smiled as she stood and started to walk over to a heavily branched and bushed area.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:21 pm
he remembered perfectly, but stayed anyway, putting disterbing mental images into Zaizen's head.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:29 pm
kitty took the jacket off and was wearing only a blood red corset and a pair of black shorts. she then had a large spiked collar round her neck. it was made of pure darkness retaining her powers. she also had a detailed pair of demon bat like wings that were folded tattooed on to her back. it was the only out fit she had ever worn and it grew with her. compared to when Hades first saw her she was a lot more attractive. her cats tail and ears made her look cute but deadly. '' hey i know whats under my jacket now'' kitty smiled as her tail flicked about. '' this collar, i wagered my soul in the bet for this, and the problem is it was a little too effective at times.''  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:37 pm
he did not hear her, he was having to much fun with Zaizen.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:40 pm
she felt like ruining his fun but in the end chose to have fun. she snuck up behind him and leapt at him hanging of his back.'' play with me'' she said in a cute meow like voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:51 pm
"what do you want to play?" he asked, still submiting zaizen to the images.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:53 pm
'' i dunno, you choose.'' kitty said. she was purring which was odd for her. ''nyan!!''

(got go see you tomorrow or something)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:32 pm
The Keyblade's waves churned ever faster now, and red seeped into the tide. Anger and sorrow gathered into the blade with each passing second. The necklace around Kitty's neck resonated in tune with the blade; both were crafted from the anguish and hatred of mankind, the dark side of the human heart. A red aura gathered around Zaizen, and he slowly brought the Keyblade to bear, aiming it at Hades like a rifle.

"NOT... ANOTHER... WORD..."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:27 am
'' hey, careful, this thing keeps part of me dormant,i am only half of this me. i represent the light ansd protection of the heart. the other part represents the darkness and destruction. if you wake it it might take over me and cause all kinds of destrction. i can't go througfh it again. don't wake it,please'' kitty said snapping out of her kitten like behaviour.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:27 am
Zatchin lay there, still unconciouse.

He looked at Zaizen, "you think I'm threatened by that?" he snickered. "Don't you want to know? don't you want to see what happened when you didn't save her???" he smiled wickedly, "see and hear how horrid it was for her!!!" he laughed mockingly.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:11 am
kitty growled a deep growl looking more cat like than ever. she tried to stop herself but she couldn't control her self the darkness of the heart that fed her other part and kept it dormant was slowly running out and it was awakening. her eyes had such a look of hatred in them it was if she was completely mad. she was hissing slightly too. '' i need help..............and i'll do just about anything for it...............''  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games