Reply Adult Furries Guild
Gaia Cash Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:02 pm
So I bought a couple.....2 of them actually made it all the way to Konoko....

And I should've sold them then. The prizes were SDPlus Doll Blind box. I opened one, and got Vladamir Von Helson (yuck) and I didn't even bother with the other...I'm selling it unopened on the Markeplace. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:36 am
crying i dislike the gaia cash.........  

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:48 pm
Awww, darnit. The Hidden Ace IE looks promising and cool. sad Of course, it's the most expensive too.

On the plus side, the Masquerade doesn't have any "OMG new body!" style evolutions yet, so it'll probably remain somewhat cheap so I could still buy it eventually, hopefully. razz  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:45 pm
Promitheus Zek

ITS A SCAM! THE SITE'S ATTEMPT TO GET MORE MONEY BY EXPLOITING THE COMMODITY FETISHISM OF ITS NOW OPPRESSED USERS. ITS A DAMN BOURGOISE TRICK, THE CAPITALIST POWERS OPPRESS US FURTHER INTO SUBMITTION AND INCORPORATE US DEEPER AND DEEPER INTO THE CAVE WALLS THEY BUILD AROUND US!!!!

DOWN WITH THE CASH SYSTEM, VIVA LA GAIAN PROLETARIAT. VIVA LA REVOLUTION!  

Jungle Boots

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:54 am
Jungle Boots
Promitheus Zek

ITS A SCAM! THE SITE'S ATTEMPT TO GET MORE MONEY BY EXPLOITING THE COMMODITY FETISHISM OF ITS NOW OPPRESSED USERS. ITS A DAMN BOURGOISE TRICK, THE CAPITALIST POWERS OPPRESS US FURTHER INTO SUBMITTION AND INCORPORATE US DEEPER AND DEEPER INTO THE CAVE WALLS THEY BUILD AROUND US!!!!

*burns down... some pixels and crap...*

I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not.

I have no problem with the idea of gaia cash, just on it's application. I would think that Gaia could make money without using techniques that get you to buy tons of RIs in hopes of getting a rare item (like kitten star), signing you up for offers that may or may not be scams (or put viruses on your computer), or coerce you to buy EIs that may or may not be worth tons of gold when they're finished. Or hell, having items that are worth over 1m in gold.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:59 am
Psycho Lee
Jungle Boots
Promitheus Zek

*burns down... some pixels and crap...*

I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not.

I have no problem with the idea of gaia cash, just on it's application. I would think that Gaia could make money without using techniques that get you to buy tons of RIs in hopes of getting a rare item (like kitten star), signing you up for offers that may or may not be scams (or put viruses on your computer), or coerce you to buy EIs that may or may not be worth tons of gold when they're finished. Or hell, having items that are worth over 1m in gold.

im like 3/4 joking 1/8 indifferent 1/8 up in arms against it.

ill never use cash. thats all i have to say.  

Jungle Boots

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:20 pm
Anyone happen to have an extra Nano-C they wouldn't mind selling for a discount under market price? It is one of the few EI's I didn't pick up but ended up wanting.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:12 pm
Nevermind, got a Bad Moon. Yay! heart  

Garek Maxwell

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:38 pm
UGH.

Gotta love the Halloween items that have shown up in the Cash shop. Cost $5 a piece, and are already 250k gold in the marketplace. Wonderful.

Gotta love capitalism and Gaia's incessant quest to get money. Remember that this website is a for profit company, and a for profit company does just that, their whole goal is to make profit.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:17 pm
Revived this from page 2 or 3...

The Cash shop has christmas items in it now.

What bugs me is the fact that christmas tree lights cost 25 cash or 25k gold. FOR ONE LIGHT.

Seems absurd to charge that much for one light when you need a couple dozen to make your tree look actually decorated. You'll be broke by the time you get done with it.  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers