Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Life with a Chevalier(open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:25 pm
I shook my head and tried to smile "No no...the only one you should worry about right now is yourself.." I said as I left and retrieved more soup "I am..sure it is nothing.." I lied as my smile seemed to sadden more.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:04 pm
"From what I was told, they have trouble with being out in the sun. My mom and dad didn't tell me why." Nemo explained. "They are something called a "Schiff", but I don't really know what that is either." She said.  

TwilightKitten

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:06 pm
Sweet Romantic_Guy
fate_the_ice_princess
Sweet Romantic_Guy
I still had my mask on, so she couldn't see my face; but I looked at her peacefully and said, "No, I am no one's chevalier." I shifted my body a little to make room for her to sit on the bench too.
She looked at his mask" Would u like to be?"She asked

I looked at her strangely, "Why?" I asked. I thought to myself, Why would she ask me this? I thought she had her own chevalier.. Sano, was it? Right.. but what would be beneficial to agreeing to be her chevalier?.. I have no idea what might happen.. could I return to my family, once my hell is over?.. I thought about all these things in a matter of 2 seconds. "What would happen to me if I said yes? I need to know more about chevaliers if I was to even consider being one, if you understand." I told her.
I know what your thinking, i will give sano to her he is useless distracted. Knowing that i need a new one , when i first give you my blood you will experience terrible pain, but after that you will experience changes what they will be i know not."She said calmly  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:07 pm
Uchiha1919
"im..im sorry"Anki said stuttering and holding his gut

Yuki blushed a bit. "Its okay, its not a conversation without the second person so, i guess im sorry too" she said, with a quick smile, her hands in her pockets as she yawned gently once they got to the beach. "race you to the water?" she offered.  

Rae-sempai

Uchiha1919

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:15 pm
"can we just walk"Anki said while smileing he didn't want a repeat of wut just happened

(finnaly)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:47 pm
Uchiha1919
"can we just walk"Anki said while smileing he didn't want a repeat of wut just happened

(finnaly)

(sry!)
Yuki knodded, "sure" she said, her hands in her pockets lightly, her head tilted up to the sky. "So, what do you suppose will happen in the future?" she asked him.  

Rae-sempai

Uchiha1919

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:54 pm
Anki looked at the sky silent for atleast a minute"i don't know"Anki said finnaly while his shoes where getting sand in them  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:21 am
Salem Delgado
I shook my head and tried to smile "No no...the only one you should worry about right now is yourself.." I said as I left and retrieved more soup "I am..sure it is nothing.." I lied as my smile seemed to sadden more.

I sighed and said in a quiet voice, "You're lying Sano... please, just tell me what is on your mind?.." I asked before I started eating the other bowl of soup.  

Cutegirlo0o

Sexii_Shadow

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:24 am
TwilightKitten
"From what I was told, they have trouble with being out in the sun. My mom and dad didn't tell me why." Nemo explained. "They are something called a "Schiff", but I don't really know what that is either." She said.

I looked up at the sky and said, "I see.. very well." I looked back down at Nemo with a smile, "Then shall we get going?" I asked warmly. Kaoru is in good hands with Sano... I'll help Nemo for now, and return later to help my sister... stay strong Kaoru... I thought to myself.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:27 am
fate_the_ice_princess
Sweet Romantic_Guy
fate_the_ice_princess
Sweet Romantic_Guy
I still had my mask on, so she couldn't see my face; but I looked at her peacefully and said, "No, I am no one's chevalier." I shifted my body a little to make room for her to sit on the bench too.

I looked at her strangely, "Why?" I asked. I thought to myself, Why would she ask me this? I thought she had her own chevalier.. Sano, was it? Right.. but what would be beneficial to agreeing to be her chevalier?.. I have no idea what might happen.. could I return to my family, once my hell is over?.. I thought about all these things in a matter of 2 seconds. "What would happen to me if I said yes? I need to know more about chevaliers if I was to even consider being one, if you understand." I told her.
I know what your thinking, i will give sano to her he is useless distracted. Knowing that i need a new one , when i first give you my blood you will experience terrible pain, but after that you will experience changes what they will be i know not."She said calmly

I sat there quietly and peacefully as I listened, "I see.. will I be able to return to my family whenever I wish, as long as I return to you after? If I cannot see my family at all, then I would have to refuse." I told her calmly as I rested my folded hands in my lap. She's kinda cute.. I thought to myself. Thankfully I had a mask on.. I didn't want her to see my face.  

XScarredxHeroX

TwilightKitten

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:59 pm
"Yes." She nodded with the ghost of a smile on her face. Nemo stood up, and began to run. She was a small, thin creature, but incredibly fast. Her speed matched up with that of a True Queen full of blood, but that speed wouldn't last for long. The longer she went without human blood, the weaker she would become.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:22 pm
Sweet Romantic_Guy
fate_the_ice_princess
Sweet Romantic_Guy
fate_the_ice_princess
Sweet Romantic_Guy

I sat there quietly and peacefully as I listened, "I see.. will I be able to return to my family whenever I wish, as long as I return to you after? If I cannot see my family at all, then I would have to refuse." I told her calmly as I rested my folded hands in my lap. She's kinda cute.. I thought to myself. Thankfully I had a mask on.. I didn't want her to see my face.

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:41 pm
Cutegirlo0o
Salem Delgado

I sighed and said in a quiet voice, "You're lying Sano... please, just tell me what is on your mind?.." I asked before I started eating the other bowl of soup.

I sighed and smiled sadly "Okay...It is just that...I think someone close has died...and.." I choked up as I strugled to get the next part out "I....think....that I.....That I am in love........with both you and Diva...." I said no longer able to look her in the eyes while mine were full of sorrow and fear at what she might say.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:47 pm
Salem Delgado
"Oh if that's the problem then let me go get you some food!" I said as I rushed to the and stopped beside Diva "Uh..Diva?...are you okay?" I asked nervously 'What is wrong with me? How can I have feelings for Kaoru and Diva?'
Im fine  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:45 pm
Uchiha1919
Anki looked at the sky silent for atleast a minute"i don't know"Anki said finnaly while his shoes where getting sand in them

Yuki looked at him, a bit confused. "You mean you have no clue?" she asked, herhead cocked to the side very gently.  
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games