Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Death Note RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like waffles?
  Hell Ya
  Hell No
  What does that have to do with Death Note?
View Results

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:15 pm

Avill looked at Zach, "Really?" she asked.

Ryuzaki sighed, "Well.. i am not used to violence... the last time i got into a fight was at the Wammy House..." he said.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:21 pm

Zach smiled. "You wouldn't stand a chance in America." He rolled up his sleeve, revealing a scar at the base of his arm, right by his shoulder. "Never healed. A knife and trickery, that's how the b*****d got me."

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:24 pm

Avill looked at the scar, "Who in there right mind would stab someone?" she said.

The twins looked at each other, "Arashi... " Tim said, "I just notice..." Jim said. "You dont sound british any more..." they then finished at the same time.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:27 pm

Zach put the sleeve back down. "Americans, that's who. We're not like other wussies. In America, we have the right to do whatever we want unless it kills someone. After you run away, you're free from that altogether."

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:17 pm

Avill shook her head, "America is to 'free' of a country..." She said.

The twins sighed, "Arashi, you sound American... why dont you sound british any more..." Tim said.

"I am british... not american, and i guess i dont sound british is because i dont hear people talking like that all the time anymore...." she said. " And dont call me Arashi..." she turned a light pink as Tim said her real name again, she never really liked that name.

"But that is your name.... It is your first name... the one that you went be since grade school..." Jim said.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:22 pm

Zach laughed. "No, we aren't. Just too many rebels."

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:34 pm

Avill smiled at Zach, trying to ignor the twins.

"But her name is Arashi..." Tim was saying, "I know... but now it is 'Avill'... " Jim said. " How do you get Avill out of Arashi?" they said at the same time. They, of course, were talking to them selfs.

Ryuzaki sighed, He stood up, "I am going up to my room..." He mumbled, then walked up the steps.

((where did C&C go?))
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:39 pm

Chris grinned. "Cathy, meet Misa Amane." He laughed.

Misa tilted her head. "Is she okay?" Chris nodded and she smiled. "Hi! I'm Misa! Chris-kun met me when he came here." She pulled out a notebook. "Here, touch this."

Catherine touched it warily, and then nearly yelped in suprise as Misa dropped it. It fell to the ground and Cathy picked it up. She looked up at Misa and was about to say something when she noticed a tall figure behind her. "Rem." Chris said. Her hands shaking, Catherine handed the Death Note back to Misa. She took it gratefully.

"Touch it again, don't worry, I won't drop it."

Zach was in deep thought.

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:55 pm

Avill thought for a moment, "Where did Catherine go?" she asked Zach.

Ryuzaki sat on the edge of his bed, deep in thought about *cencored out cause i dont want you to know yet... mwhahaha*

the twins stood up, both were standing on either side of Avill, "Avill... " Tim said. " We should really hang out more..." Jim finished.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:58 pm

Zach sighed. "She dragged Chris out after..." He turned suddenly and stared into empty space. "She's in trouble..."

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:01 pm

Avill looked at Zach, "What do you mean 'in trouble'...." Avill said.

The twins looked at each other from over top of Avill(for they are alot taller than her, cause she is sorta on the short side). "Trouble.... " They said together.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:53 pm

Zach sighed. "I don't know. But her aura is fluxuating rapidly..." He walked over to the wall. "I'll see you later. Cathy needs my help and I have a duty as a brother." His form melted into and through the wall.

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:31 pm

The twins both grabed one of Avills hands. "Lets go!!" they said at the same time. They pulled her along.

Avill stumbled behind them, "Where are we going?!" she said.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:31 pm

Catherine shuddered. "Is... Is that..."

Chris nodded. "A Shinigami."

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:00 pm

"We want to show you something," Tim said. "It is reallllyyyy important!!" Jim finished. They both had a tight grip on Avills wrists, pulling her along between them.

Avill stumbled slightly as she tryed to keep up, "Please, slow down a bit!!" she said, since she had been around Jim and Tim, her accent was showing back up, but not as much at tims and jims.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games