Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
School for "special students" RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:31 am
"If you're hungry it's your own fault, but let's go anyway." The brothers walked out the room and down the corridor.
Upon reaching the food hall, Ian was feeling unsure if moving to this school had been the best idea. "Izo....I-I don't think I can do this. There's to many people here. Ian could feel his control slipping. The signs were beginning to show up around him as well. Bags came apart at the seams, scattering their owners belongings over the floor as Ian went past.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:28 am
"dude calm" izo put his hand on his brothers shoulder and released some energy into ians body "there, that should amplify your powers and give you your control back till we can get some peace and quiet for a bit. who would have thought the school would be this busy "feeling better?"
wow, one down after another in this place, im beginning to get depressed. WHERES THE FUN AROUND HERE MAN! i need some laughs, wonder if i can get off with any pranks izo laughed to himself at his own inside thoughts and began to think about what to do as they both walked into the hall. "hey, its those two new guys emily was gossiping about, wait, whats the older one upto?" "dude, we're known already" he grinned as he brushed the vending machine on his way past and sat at a table. here we go a girl bought a can,BANG, the can popped fizzy orange all over the surrounding area with a satisfyingly sfizzy sploosh."WAHH! what the hell?" "wow.... that was cool" "*snigger snigger* oh man that was worth it" he whispered under his breath.  

Giyari

Shirtless Ladykiller

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:29 am
shinku looked down at the floor, the orange pop puddaling around her shoes "well...that was unfortunate" the hall fell silent for a few seconds and shinku continued to studdy the puddle of orange pop on the floor.
suddenly in a loude burst serval people lept up from their chairs, and hugged shink while others pintched her cheeks and rubbed her head
"look how small she is!"
"awww she's to younge to be here"
"look, she's so tiny!!!!"

shiku frowened slightly and sighed, letting the crowed aroun her carry on.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:25 am
BANG
A can from the vending machine they had just passed, exploded over the girl from last night, spraying the near by area with a sticky, orange fizz.
"Did you do that, Izo?" The little girl had been rushed by an onslaught of people wanting to comfort the doll-like girl. She had quietly let them lift her and carry her around. Still this meant that no-one else was trying to get food making it all to easy to get three plates laden with pasta, meat and vegetables.

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

Giyari

Shirtless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:12 am
"maybe... didn't expect her to get caught in it though" 5 minutes late ian came back with food, "one of them mine?" izo took a plate anyway "thanks" and dived straight at the veg, then a few pieces of the pork before feeling that he had eaten enough "your plate fulls are always too much for me man... so, what were you up to earlier on?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:41 am
Rock shut his eyes and let out a depressed sigh. He turned around and jumped to the next roof. He sat in the middle of the daisy field, holding in his tears. ''Daisies... It was for her...'' He smiled lightly as he remembered the joy Robin had expressed when he had made this field on the roof, all of her favorite flower. The flowers twined around him holding onto him. ''Hold on... Don't break down... We're hear to help...'' Rock seemed to hear them mutter in the wind. ''Let me go... You'll turn into ice flowers if you continue...'' He said to the flowers. They reluctantly back to their normal positions. He sat there, eyes shut, isolating the pain and turning it into strength.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:26 pm
In less than a minute he had devoured the first heaped plate and started on the second. Swallowing heavily Ian began to answer.
"Meh, not much. Got a better view of the ground today. Also there's a very powerful guy floating around. He seemed a bit....down. What about you? What did you do?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:53 pm
"sounds, fun..." very powerful? and depressed. meh whatever izo looked at ian devouring all before his eyes and offered his plate to him as well "here, I've had enough already. what i did today, i almost killed that little weird girl, i held back though and just blew up her freaky flower. shes dangerous i tell you, its just the feeling I'm getting off her." izo looked over at the small girl surrounded by students with a frown on his face  

Giyari

Shirtless Ladykiller

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:06 am
After a while of 'meditation', ROck got up and dived down the roof and made his wings appear last moment before opening them and bolting into the park woods and dropped down but kept the speed by a very fast run until he got to his tree. He skidded, started to fall backwards but got on his hands beofre jumping in the air with his arms and landing on his motorbike. ''Routine now...'' He sighed to himself. He shoved on the helmet and reved the engine. He hadn't went speeding since his accident, but that's what seemed likely to get him a little feeling in his skin. He pressed on and dashed forward. He dodged through the trees and sprinted on to the gate which a gust of wind balsted it open to let way for Rock. He then drifted the turn and sped down the boulevard before turning to the highway, hitting his usual 150 km/h while speeding.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:47 am
sighing shinku closed her eyes and shook her head "exscuse me but please, i am hungery and do not wish to be squashed" the croud around her smiled and squealed at her voice but stepped back none the less.
releved at the space shinku walked off towards the food counter.  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Giyari

Shirtless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:20 pm
"hey, i think I'll go find a toilet, see you in 10" he said to Ian as he made a break for the exit. damn, where is it, after searching for a while he found it. it was quite big, and very white and empty. he went over and found a cubicle.

5 minutes later he was standing outside the in the corridor. "sigh"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:59 pm
((tbh, i think that was a sigh of doom))  

Giyari

Shirtless Ladykiller

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:08 am
Hash Cookie
((tbh, i think that was a sigh of doom))

ECHO!!
ECHO! ECHO. Echo echo
I think this one died. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:44 pm
((Seems like it XP I don't know what to add to create action! XP))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:36 pm
(( How about a school wide event? Something to pass the time.))  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff