Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Doranak, back once again with the renegade master Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who likes orange soda?
  I do I do I do-oo!
  Its ok
  I distane it
  Nope
  No... NO. Never again you freaks
View Results

Earthest

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:42 pm
On a lighter note, my little sister is staying that night tonight with me. I'm excited. We're going to watch Without A Paddle...I have never seen that movie before. ... I have a feeling it's going to be pointless as in no plot.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:01 pm
Actualy it's to do with pirate's. Since the decrease in pirates latly, Global warming has took place.  

Doranak

jollyjube

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:13 pm
I have no idea what that movie is or whever(whatever) about it.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:41 pm
It's just the real reason behind global warming.  

Doranak

Earthest

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:16 am
...*thinks about it* Maybe...it would make sense...I wish I could meet a pirate...but then again, I like being alive...and not in pieces...hm.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:40 pm
But Pirates are actually good just the media makes them bad.  

Doranak

Earthest

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:22 pm
True. I like the Sea Shepards...they're like pirates...they're cool. I like them.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:07 am
You like my new post style?User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

jollyjube

Doranak

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:44 am
My mate wants a load of us to go join them but I don't know.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:26 am
Do whatever you want to do, don't let them pressure you. My sister and my mom want to join them. I don't, but I like what they do. So I'll send them donations. No big.  

Earthest

jollyjube

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:04 pm
Ok waht are you talking about?User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:41 am
Doranak Half Lion Kid
But Pirates are actually good just the media makes them bad.

Except for the bits when they plunder, rape and kill everything that opposes them.  

cycozombie4

Doranak

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:46 am
They didn't do that the actualy sailed around helping people and giving children candy.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:19 am
...have you not watched Pirates of the Caribbean?...Or the pirate specials on the History channel?

...I want candy *looks at shelf filled with candy in dorm*...I should really give that stuff away...does that make me a pirate?  

Earthest

Doranak

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:46 pm
Search the church of the flying spaggetti monster.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games