Question of the Day! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:30 pm
New Q - of - the - Day!!!: (finally, I know)------> What part of the story line most upset you?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:17 am
*Popping back in for old times' sake*

Upset as in Angry/Frustrated: Mostly Enishi-related scenes...so yeah - the Jinchuu arc~

Upset as in sad: Kaoru's little "death"

miken-chan

xXxMitsu-chanxXx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:21 pm
I'd mostly like to meet Soujiro. I love him for his cool speed =D It's awesome!

Kenshin vs. Soujiro (A moment from the fight):

Kenshin- What side will he attack from, left or right?

*AND HE JUST SEE STEPS EVERYWERE IN THE ROOM THAT'S SOOOOOO AWESOME!!! SOUJIRO RULES!!!!!!*

At least I think so... maybe you don't but... Thumbs up for that dude for sure! 4laugh heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:52 pm
The part of the story line that most upset me was when Han'nya, Shikijo, Hyottoko, and Beshimi were killed. I liked them...

Yumi getting killed comes in second.  

Rune WolfHaven

[C]raving [C]haos

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:26 am
SPOILER ALERT

Anime: As with almost any and all fans, the god damned fillers.

Movies: When Kenshin dies. That one hurt.

Manga: When Tomoe dies, and then Kaoru 'dies' all over again.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:58 pm
The part that annoyed me the most was that shishio wasnt able to fight his best while kenshin at his best was just able to beat shishio at his mediocre stage.  

Soul Delacroix

HimuraKamatari

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:16 pm
Well, I have the same opinion as [C]raving [C]haos, I didn't like most of the the filling episodes of the anime, and Kenshin's end in the OVA (well I don't really like the storyline of this OVA very much, because I think, that it wouldn't be realistic for Kenshin to go to war once again, no matter what...)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:30 pm
when Yahiko get the sakabatto from Kenshin/ the end of RK manga
so aggravating*wants more Kenshin*  

C0FFIN

LargoPiro

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:37 am
Personally I hate the part where Saito tries to assassinate Shisho and fails because he didn't do enough research. In the anime he struck Shisho in the forhead where Shisho had a metal plate/headband placed. (Supposedly Shishio needed a metal plate/headband from all the damage he took when had was supposed to be assassinated originally)

Frankly, Saito would not have overlooked that fact. Even if he had, Saito would not try to assassinate someone by thrusting a katana through their forhead....not a good assassination technique. He would go for the throat, heart, lungs, or gut.

Just saying. Sorry if I ranted too much.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:21 pm
I'd ike to meet Sanosuke, and train with him. Mot really talk, though. Beat up some thugs, and mooch some food off of Akabeko!  

Toro_91

5,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

halogazer

3,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:38 am
What upset me the most is that the anime didn't include the Jinchuu arc. I was really hoping to see it animated. I don't have the manga or anything but I read about it (and saw Reflections) and I was disappointed that it wasn't included, save for the movie, which just didn't do the arc justice. I would have loved to see Kenshin react to Kaoru's "death" and know more about Tomoe and Enishi.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:36 pm
to me, the saddest part of the series was when kenshin reverted back to the battousai when he was fighting saito and kaoru grabbed him to keep him as the wandering samurai but he jerked free and continued to fight saito.I know there are some sadder parts but the fact that kaoru was unable to save kenshin from himself caused that part to rise above the others.  

korosu the ronin

Yuki_0nna

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:19 am
What upset me the most in the anime was also the omission of the jinchuu arc. Also when we don't hear about Soujiro anymore. Personally, I think he was a great character and I would have loved it if he stayed in the series...

Everything in "Reflections" was upsetting for me. crying  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:35 pm
Ep. 67-76

I am christian, and hated these eps.  

DeleteThis191919

6,350 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

-part time ninja-

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:31 am
Easily when Yumi died.