Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Kastara Castle (RPers Wanted!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you Join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:11 pm
Domian nods"Aye, he will be but like that one said he needs to rest. When water is used around him he becomes weak but rarely shows it. The king of the demon elves is very power but has a weakness.They all had one.We needs to get my cousin to a place of fire where he would be the safest"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:07 pm
Elowen thought of Death Mountain back in Hyrule, but she knew it would take far to long to get there, even by dragon. She stated this to Domian. She then said, "And as Anphal has stated, I will protect him...some sort of connection practically forces me to. I feel as if...as if it's my destiny. Well, one of them." She chuckled.  

Lady_Sapphomet

Dangerous Genius

9,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:10 pm
Dyan thinks"We could take him to the dragon falls"

"Good Idea..."Domian looks at her"Dragon falls is closer and will help him faster.Its mostly fire and lava"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:42 pm
"Dragonback?" she asked, wanting to fly. She thought about being in the sky, as a dragon, and smiled to herself.  

Lady_Sapphomet

Dangerous Genius

9,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:44 pm
"That is the best way to get there"Dyan said

Jaden groans as domain picks up more  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:04 am
The werewolf transformed back into the Druid and nodded to the other figure. "Its true, he is making it towards the World Chamber. We need to make sure the plan goes through Barick,"
Barick, a rather large and imposing figure stood up form sharpening his axe. "Yes Farin, it will. He destroyed my village, my people, and now we are to kill him." he grabbed the packs and signaled for the two to leave.

Anphal Let the water absorb into his wings, refreshing his spirit. He sighed as he hovered there, restoring his lifes energy. "Those two are so clueless as too waht is happening..." he said to himself. "Jaden, more or less, knows better. But Elowen. She has muhc too learn..."  

Dreadlord Kharne

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:36 pm
Before anyone could do anything Jaden wakes and jerks away from his cousin and his eyes were the color of flames,"He who is of death travels to create death. They of the elements will fight to destory.He who was betrayed will take reveange.Dragons will fight to keep the peace.Angles united with demons a new....Elves befriend long time enemies...."He spoke as if in a vision.He sways when he came out of it.He groans and had to press against a tree"I think I am going to be sick"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:37 pm
Elowen, after seeing what had just happened, quickly changed, again, back into Cynder. She was getting used to this now. She spread her wings, gesturing for them to get on.  

Lady_Sapphomet

Dangerous Genius

9,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:48 pm
Dyan sighs as he helps Jaden to get on to her back..He got on behind him.

Domian shook his head"I will meet ye all there. I need to get my dragon friend or he might end up as dinner"He smiles then vanishes  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:52 pm
Cynder nodded. "Ok. Um, well, since I've never flown before, you...might want to hold on pretty tight. It should come instinctively, though..." She flapped her wings a couple times, and lifted into the air. She steadied herself, and took off with amazing speed. Considering it was her first time, she flew quite smoothly.  

Lady_Sapphomet

Dangerous Genius

9,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:22 am
Dyan did as she asked but noticed Jaden didn't

Jaden had his eyes close and his head back loving the wind on his face  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:20 pm
Cynder flew in the right direction, soon coming upon the volcano. She landed gracefully, and waited patiently for her passengers to get off.  

Lady_Sapphomet

Dangerous Genius

9,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:23 pm
They get off.Dyan helps Jaden to a rock like bed and laid him down  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:34 pm
As Cynder walked in their direction, she changed back into Elowen. She sat by Jade. "Hey...how're you feelin'?"  

Lady_Sapphomet

Dangerous Genius

9,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:40 pm
Jade looks at her and smiles slightly"I am doing better but I feel as if I am going insane.I swear I can still see the images in my head from the bloody vision"  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff