Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:20 pm
Aven made this strange little growl-whimper noise before he nuzzled under her arm, curling up there, split on how to react to that. His wolf loved it . . . Aven . . . was more confused.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:25 pm
Jasmine smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck in a hug. Without meaning too she let the words that were on her mind tumble out her mouth. "Aven, I really like you." then she licked the edge of his ear.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:28 pm
Aven's head shot up, accidentally bumping into Jasmine, but he stared at her like he hadn't seen her before. "You . . . what?" he asked, pieces starting to click into place for him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:31 pm
Jasmine moved with him so the bump didn't hurt too much. "I like you, really, really like you. You...I wanted you to bite me...no one else...Because I like you." She said blushing brightly but keeping eye contact.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:36 pm
Aven blinked a bit and then leaned forward and licked her nose. "Um . . . I think I like you too. I mean . . . I know my wolf does but . . . well I haven't been so in tune with my wolf lately. I spent most of 10 years being conditioned to ignore the wolf so . . . I'm not really sure how I feel. Does that make any sense?" he said. He would have been blushing so hard if he was human.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:42 pm
Jasmine smiled softly and kissed his nose. "I understand." She said with a blush after he licked her nose. "If you want...I can help you embrace your wolf again...if you want to..." She was blushing enough for both of them. "I don't want you confused or unsure about anything...I know what it's like to be like that..." Her expression grew depressed and she looked away. Now that she was a werewolf she wanted to forget her old life as a vampire as much as she could.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:19 pm
Aven smiled but shook his head. "I think . . . I'd rather do it myself. Or rather . . . it's something I need to do on my own." he said before he frowned slightly as he noticed her depressed expression. "Are you okay?" he asked softly, looking at her, shifting back into his human form in case she wanted a hug or something.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:33 pm
Jasmine smiled very softly. "I just...I know what it's like to be confused about who you want to be," She replied. "Ever since I could remember it was "Jazzie be a vampire, Jazzie you must be a vampire being a vampire is a good thing. You mustn't disappoint your mother...blah blah blah." She ran her middle and index finger up and down her nose up and down. "I decided about four years ago that I didn't want to be a vampire, yet every time I asked for different options the women would start up again...I was so confused I needed out. Then my brother went missing, then he was found with your sister and news spread that they were to marry I was excited because my brother was finally tamed. So I came with my father to the wedding, I talked to a werewolf lady about options and she said that if I didn't want to die I could become a werewolf but she wouldn't turn me. So I accepted that I would die, until I met you. My heart bled... metaphorically, for you I thought I could give you your family back before I died. But as I was healing you I developed my feelings for you...and I decided then that I would ask if you could bite me but I started rejecting the change before I could ask...but you did anyway. In summary..." She began realising she was ranting. "I know what it's like to be confused, I only wanted to help you but I respect that you want to work it out on your own." She gently stroked his cheek with a smile. "I'm here if you need me."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:14 pm
Aven smiled and then reached up to catch her hand. "That's all I need to know." he murmured softly, blushing a little. Okay, so he genuinely liked Jasmine, but he wasn't sure if he like-liked her yet. "I think . . . I think having to deal with a wolf is a bit different from dealing with others . . . for one . . . well . . . you can't get away from it." he said with a bit of a chuckle. Not that he was planning on telling Jasmine exactly what the wolf was telling him to do at that moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:22 pm
Jasmine smiled and held his hand back. A small blush on her cheeks. "I understand." She replied. She probably understood better than anyone. Most vampires referred to their thirst as a beast that takes over all sense of thought and reason if deprived long enough or if something encroached on their territory or mate. She would never tell him about when she saw the thing that made her never want to be a vampire. She pulled his hand to her cheek and nuzzled against it a little. She didn't like being sad and he seemed to make her not sad. Course it was better when he was licking her but she sensed that maybe asking him to lick her would be a bad idea at that moment...  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:30 pm
Aven smiled and then sighed, shifting back into a wolf and then lay down, placing his head onto Jasmine's lap, sighing contentedly. "I think the wolfs-bane took more out of me than I thought it did. I'm tired again." he muttered, pouting a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:34 pm
Jasmine blushed a little and started to gently stroke his fur. The feel of the fur beneath her fingers, the sun on her back and his scent had begun soothing the sadness that was threatening to cause tears to roll down her cheeks. She didn't want that. She didn't want to cry in case Aven and his wolf got angry. "Don't worry, I'll not move until you want me too." She said in a vow like tone. "I promise."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:40 pm
Aven grinned a little, his tongue lolling out as he rolled over onto his back, looking up at Jasmine, getting himself comfortable.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:44 pm
Jasmines smile turned into a grin as she now started to scratch his belly wondering if like other dogs, he liked that too. If he didn't she'd stop and go back to petting. Maybe her vow to not move unless he wanted her too made him happy? Oh this mushy stuff confused her so much!  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:51 pm
Aven began whining and doing this strange backwards nuzzle into Jasmine's lap, one hind leg kicking as she rubbed his belly. It felt so good! His tail was thumping against the ground.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games