Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Town/ Semi- City RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:34 pm
Navo nodded"Alright, but I think she is clueless"he chuckled rubbing his side in laughter...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:48 pm
" Yea most likely. If he was just at least 4 years older, . Poor Kuro"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:51 pm
Navo fell on the ground laughing holding his sides"I cant help myself, its tooo cute"he laughed coughing on the ground"I think am going to barf, its too funny"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:52 pm
She nudged him with her foot.
" If you throw up so am I ... already quesy."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:03 pm
He calmed himself and got up"am fine"he said dusting himself off'I just found Kuro's little crush to be funny for some odd reason"he said blinking...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:04 pm
" Hehe it is a bit funny."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:11 pm
"Well...I need an assistant at the flower shop" he laughed "Its hard tak..oh..my..god..M.e. I foregot him in the sand..I'm sorry I'll be back" he rushed off and got M.e. who was looking very mad at him "I'm sorry" he walked back to Nia "I'm sorry Nia..its just..M.e. gets in a bad mood when he is alone" he said putting M.e. on the counter..M.e. looked curiously at the bat..well, he looked like he was curious..((Poor M.e. doesn't have eyes..poor little plant XD))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:15 pm
" Wow what a beautiful plant!." " May I touch him?"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:15 pm
Navo blinked then yawned"Anywho what are we going to be doing now"he asked tilting his head and yawning once more"I mean the sun is still high in the sky"he said...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:21 pm
" Don't know but kind of tired," she yawned.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

kuromeruneko

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:33 pm
Kuro splashed around in the water watching fish swim away from his paws. Kuro, still trying to catch small fish, felt an odd pain in his leg. He winced and grabbed his leg quickly. His leg didnt hurt, it fell asleep. He squinted trying to look at a clock. There was a clock on the wall of the bar, he tried to remember the last time he ate. It was only 10 minutes ago. He then remebered that stupid rule, the one that makes you wait 30 minutes before you swim. He limped out of the water and sat on his towel. Angry that he had to wait for 20 minutes before he could have fun.

((OOC; Yay~ Glad ya' like it! ))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:40 pm
Navo chuckled at Kuro then looked at Sophie rubbing her belly"Should I drive you home"he asked blinking  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:41 pm
" Aww everyone is having fun."
" Maybe I will take a nap in the sun."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:45 pm
Enchantress of the Forest
" Wow what a beautiful plant!." " May I touch him?"

Seraph looked to M.e., who nodded wiggling his tentacles "Ok, M.e. is ok with it" he said pushing M.e. over towards her  

LunaFoxxx

kuromeruneko

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:54 pm
Kuro layed in the sun, waiting for the 20 minutes to pass. He ran to Sophie and Navo. 'Whats up?" He glanced over to Sophie,"Hey, you ok? You look a bit tired. You should go home and get some rest." He put his cat ear to Sophies stomach. He listened for 30 seconds and got up. "I didnt hear anything! Sophie is the baby sick?! Quick, call a doctor!" He panicked looking from side to side for a hospital.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games