Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Sci-Fi RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 6:02 pm
Linda sighed "Hold on, accessing front camera" she took a look "Narun..he just threw Seraph into some supplies"  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 6:03 pm
" What the..." Sera got off of the cot and slammed the door open walking towards Narun  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 6:06 pm
"Seramiphia?!" Linda yelled "DOnt get stressed your bones!" she called running after her and grabbing her gently, but, firmly "Dont you dare!" she covered Seramiphias breats with her hands while she covered her own with Seramiphias back "besides You never put your shirt back on"  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 6:30 pm
" s**t,....." She walked back and grabbed her shirt.." Linda let me go!"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:45 pm
Linda let her go slipping hers on also "Listen, don't stress, remember surgery!?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:26 am
" Don't.... I need to talk to that idiot... and maybe more." She walked back out hurriedly right up to Narun  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:38 am
User Image
Narun saw Seramiphia walking towards him, he pressed the button on the collar of his outfit and the mask came back up. He put on the hood and just stared from within the helmet"I guess am in trouble then?"he asked, the helmet making his voice seem robotic...  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:40 am
" Take the damn helmet off!"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:43 am
User Image
Narun blinked from within the helmet, he hesitated at first but stood his ground"Why?"he asked curiously. He seemed like a shell of who he once was, he had slowly created a dominant attitude. He submissive self who was kinder was buried under his new self...  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:45 am
" Because I said so..."
Sera was loud but even at her top voice yet.
She glared at Narun a death stare and got closer
" I swear you don't take that off i will make you."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:48 am
User Image
Narun felt that chill of fear run down his spine, his finger went to the button on his neck as pressed it. The mask came down and he slid off the hood, he looked at her still looking some what dominant still."There you happy?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:50 am
" No! I am not happy!" Her eyes turned black and her claws grew and she raised her hand it colliding with Narun's face full forced and moving him back a long ways from her.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:54 am
User Image
Due to how small he was her punch sent him flying across the hangar and right into some supplies and gear. GW turned its head to Seramiphia and roared in her face, Narun rose up a hand and GW became silent. Narun just laid there, blood trickling down from the corner of his mouth...  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:57 am
" DOn't test me either robot!" She glared at the thing
" What the hell where you thinking!"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:00 am
User Image
Narun sat up and began crying, he seemed to have reverted back to his submissive self again. He cried as if he didn't know what was going on"Why did you hit me?"he cried. Even the GW seemed confused, a large cartoonish sweat mark appearing on the side of its head. Narun had two split personalities. The dominant one had been locked away for a long time till now...  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games