Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:15 pm
He grinned.
"oooh unspeakable things....probably involving lingerie."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:21 pm
Koko blushed at her guests mischievous intentions. "Well, good luck with learning the language then," she replied. "because I won't be teaching you."

Yoki came and pushed Bly out of the way. She wasn't used to Bly giving someone so much attention. Not even to Koko and Fayt.

"And I highly doubt you could get me willingly into...lingerie," she added crossing her arms. Am I really having this discussion?  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:30 pm
Drake's grin grew wider, as always reading the dirtiest connotations in whatever she said.
"Oh, so you go commando, you mean? niiiice."

[haha i never menat drake to be such a perv when i started out, but it's so fun whee lol ]  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Judith giggled again.
"That'd be an interesting day."  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:42 pm
((lol-my character evolved away from my original intentions too so fear not....))

Koko became flustered and blushed profusely. "I...I have laundry to do," she replied as she retreated. When she got to the basement she moaned to herself. She would being washing their underwear.....that just made things oh-so much better.

She tried not to think about it as she went about removing the blood stains from the clothes that had been soaking.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:45 pm
"What laundry? we all know you don't have any underwear!"
Drake called after her, and laughed almost hysterically as she hurried off.
"oh...this is just getting too easy!"  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:52 pm
Judith joined his laughing.
"You're cruel, but this is hilarious." She gasped  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:56 pm
Koko rolled her eyes as Drake's comment and Judith's laughter reached her. In the past 200 years never had she had to put up with so much teasing. Never. She sighed as she scrubbed the stains and tossed the load into the washer. Taking a deep breath she returned upstairs.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:02 pm
"oh, you're not safe,missy." Drake said to judith, elbowing her in the ribs,  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:13 pm
Judith glanced at Drake nervously then smirked.
"Oh really?" She asked.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:18 pm
"oh yeah, babe. But you're just more open about things, that's all." he winked. "though i've yet to test how open. you promised me a striptease, right? I have no proof that you were a decent burlesque dancer in your time. those ladies might have offed you because you were crap."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:24 pm
"I suppose I'll have to show you then." Judith said and started to stand up.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:28 pm
Drake raise dhis eyebrows in surprise and happy anticipation
"oh really?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:32 pm
Judith glanced at Koko then turned to Drake with an expression of complete innocence.
"Oh, but I'm sure Koko doesn't care to see it." She said  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:44 am
Koko wished she hadn't come back from the basement. She had took shocked and red faced during the conversation. "I'm.....going upstairs," she replied defeatedly and ushered the dogs upstairs. Thank the spirits the doors were locked and windows closed. She wasn't sure she could handle any gossip from the locals.

She went over the numerous emotional experiences today that all led her to feel exhausted now. Hoping a shower would help she peeled her clothes off and grabbed another set of clothes-with underwear. The shower was quick and brief. Just long enough though to was away all the dirt she felt was covering her. She dressing herself in comfy cotton PJ bottoms that were plaid in design and the colors ranged from fairly bright green, pink, yellow, and blue. Her top was just a simple pink form fitting tank-top that matched. She grabbed a throw blanket and a book, and just hoped she didn't start hearing music that was used for...

To the book. She settled down in her chair and curled her feet up underneath her. She booked up to the page she had left the last time when a photograph fell out. Koko picked it up. It was an image from when Grace had decided to throw her a surprise birthday party. Koko's big '30'......if only they knew. The image was of Koko, Grace, and Fayt while Kyle had been taking the photo. Koko was wearing her usual native look but Grace had forced her to wear this stupid cheap tiara. She also had cake on the side of her face because Fayt, who was only a few years old, decided she needed a facial. Grace was the only one facing the camera smiling-hugging Koko's shoulders while Koko had been wiping her face and giving Fayt a look of disbelief. Fayt meanwhile looked quite pleased with himself.

The book Koko held had been the gift from that night. 'Moby d**k'.....it had been a joke on Grace's part telling her she needed of variety other than books on herbs and native americans. She couldn't help but smile from the other night when Drake had said a similar thing about the clothes she wore. She tucked the photo near the back cover. She managed to get through a few pages before she dozed off quietly.

--

The church was quiet except for a few sobs, and it appeared like a good portion of the town had come out for the service.

The burial was a bit louder. Perhaps because they were outside with the birds. Fayt glanced over at his dad who was doing his best to keep it together.

"...and now we commit her to the ground...."

Fayt barely heard the works from the priest as family and close friends stood up to drop flowers over the casket as they passed by.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games