Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:44 pm

Who else are you going to recruit?

I suggest that at least one ship be full of twi'lek females... just to say you got a ship full of them somehwere.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:55 pm

NPCs. I'll need a varied crew to handle a range of endevors and enterprises.
I might start with a few modified light freighters and maybe a few older starfighters. Possibly even a CR-90 corvette or a few Galactic Customs ships ive aquired.
I might leave the option open for newbies to join my pirate fleet.
The Idea of a ship full of Twi'leks, while interesting, would be a waste of credits this early on.
maybe later.

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:01 pm

That could be our next RP. after LoP.

The Adventures of the Darksun Clan... Everyone be someone in the clan, lead by you, etcetera etcetera.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:05 pm

I dunno. Im already leading the assault against the CIS in Band of Vode.
Not enough people know how to be soldiers. How many know how to be space pirates?

Sol Walker
Crew

HereticX

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:25 pm

Nelowulf
Chidee gets pissed, stabbing Drako in the back, who consequently turns around, and is decapitated by Feron. Chidee, who is pround of his plan, begins to brag, but angel taps his shoulder, throws a wicked mean left hook, and knocks him over a railing and fells him to his doom.

That's plot twisting for you there.

Ahem. It is not bragging, but rather, gloating; bragging is for the lower classes.
You'd think he'd be too smart for gloating, and he probably knows he shouldn't do it, but...well, it happens to be surprisingly satisfying. One of life's little pleasures. And in the case of Drako, it appears that one of his weaknesses is his curiousity (or perhaps, anxiety over missing an opportunity), like how he was wondering what the suddenly rather lucid Drako was planning to say.

As for the plan, eh...I don't know, I think if he were to take out Drako...the idea of using Drako's aggressive nature against him would be neat.
Like...getting him facing off against both Imperious and Angel and an army or something, and then just going "Ta-ta" with his army.
But, eh, I don't know how the future is going to run. I'll wait and see, I guess.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:35 pm

Cale Darksun
I dunno. Im already leading the assault against the CIS in Band of Vode.
Not enough people know how to be soldiers. How many know how to be space pirates?

Yo ho ho, and a bottle o' rum! Ye be surrenderin' yer vessel, or ye'll be walkin' the airlock - Arrr! And we'll be takin' all the booty - arr!

AFK Masturbating

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:35 pm

Bragging ain't just limited to the lower class. I see you morons at the top of the heep bragging all the time.
Look at Fey'lya.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:40 pm

Who? Some Bothan politican, right? Sorry, I haven't read the novels.

But, you've never heard the line "Poor people are crazy, rich people are eccentric."?

HereticX

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:40 pm

nope. And Howard Hughes seemed crazy to me.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:43 pm

*sigh*
Nevermind, then.

But it's basically joking about the double-standard for the upper and lower classes.

HereticX

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:46 pm

The Russians have a proverb about that: If it weren't for the poor, the Rich would be forced to eat money.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:50 pm

Ah, that's a good one, and I like the point it brings up.

Another that I've heard is..."It takes twenty men with their feet on the ground to support one man with his head in the air."

HereticX

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:57 pm

So if I understand the situation on Mustafar correctly, Drake's gone space and Chidee is trying to take him alive.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:52 pm

Uh...not really. Orbital bombardment isn't too good at nonlethal attacks.
It's more like trying to kill him where he won't make too much of a mess.

But, I am looking for a way out of killing Drako. I mean, as much as Chidee would love to be done with him, I don't think Primary Oreo's ready for Drako to bite it yet.

HereticX

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:58 pm

Drako could just "Die" villian style. Y'know, without leaving a corpse?
then, perhaps a third of the way through LoP he reapears in his metal body and looking for revenge.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games