Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
New Batch Of Ninja?~2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:42 pm
Dante sighed loudly and walked outside from his hut."I might as well teach you some minor healing jutsu while strengthening your body as well."He told Zero. He brushed his feathery white hair from his eyes with his bandaged hand. Dante then began to undo the bandages.

Zero clutched his side and nodded slightly."Sure."He muttered. Zero watched Dante closely. His eyes trailed up to the tattoo above his eye."The 5 tailed Demon wolf?"Zero questioned and was answered by a nod.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:48 pm
Kokoro sighed "I see....Geez always running off making me worried that baka!" She smiled a little "Niisan likes Hikari too so I guess they make a cute couple." She said with a shrug "It wouldn't be a surprise if they ended up together...I guess they can handle themselves...thanks for telling me." she said with a smile as she patted his head.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:14 pm
Makoto sighed sadly. "Nobody'll end up with Hikari... it's impossible. Mom and Dad won't allow it when she's younger than twenty, so it's sadly impossible."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:56 pm
Fire covered the hole village, it burn like if it was alive, Alure desperately runned across the village, until he reached a graveyard, there were some tombstones there, "It cant be..." Alure said, he was scared...

Kokoro, Hikari, Zero, Kura, Ryoku, their names were in one of the tombstones, Alure fall to the ground, a voice could be heard, "It was your fault, if you had been stronger, this wouldnt had happened..." Alure shouted, he woke up, he looked arround, it had felt so real...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:56 pm
Dante looked at the trees and rocks surrounding them. He then gazed at Zero."We will work on your percision with throwing weapons then continue on from there.He told him.

Zero looked at Dante oddly then sighed."Okay." He glanced around to see that targets had appeared on about 10 trees. They were all placed in various spots and some targets were hidden well. Zero grabbed 8 kunai and placed them all between his fingers. He kneeled down and crossed his arms over his chest,getting ready to jump.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:01 pm
........ i hope that lord Fanglong won't come here to the human world
Bahumet: tell me about it......... it would be bad if he came here
*adelia wakes up and sees me and Bahumet*
Adelia: *pulls out her bow and arrow and aims it at Bahumet*
Bahumet: Wooh Wooh..... easy warrior goddess
Adelia: who r u and why r u here?
me: Adelia he's the demon that i'm a host to..... he's Bahumet
Adelia: *lowers her weapons* oh i didn't know
Bahumet:......... its ok i guess  

cmsntn05

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:31 pm
Kokoro nodded "I see...I guess dad would probably think the same...He'd probably say something about training and strength come first."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:53 pm
Alure exited his room and jumped to the inn rooftop, "Man, nee-chan is right, this really is relaxing" he smiled, but his smile suddenly faded, as a laught could be heard inside him, he asked in a angry tone, < It's not a dream boy, you are catching a look of your future> Jubbi said, Alure eyes opened and looked to the moon, a tear rolled down by his cheek...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:33 pm
Bahumet:........
me: r u thinking the same thing?
bahumet: yeah...... fanglong will find out..... and when he does....
me: we're all in trouble if that happens  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:53 pm
Makoto shook his head angrily, tears running down his face. "No... that's not it. Alure and Hikari nii-san'll never be together. Hikari nii-san'll never be with anybody. She's going to die before that happens!"

Hikari suddenly woke up to a sudden scream. "Alure?" she turned slightly to look at the wall that separated their room. She sensed his chakra on the roof, then leaped up there, walking over to him. "Hey, what's wrong?" Hikari asked, folding her arms across her chest.

Migoto woke up, sweat pouring down her face. She wiped it off with her blanket furiously. "It was just a dream, it was just a dream." She repeated to herself. Then she noticed Hikari wasn't there anymore and relaxed a little. She's probably out somewhere... Then another thought came to Migoto and she had to stifle a laugh. Nah, Hikari's way too young for that... especially with Alure.  

iTammie-chan

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:15 pm
Alure wiped the tears of his eyes, he then looked back to her, "Nothing, its nothing" he smiled, "Sorry if I woke you up with my noise" he said, as he stand up and looked to Hikari...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:59 pm
Zero jumped up. He twisted his body throwing a few kunai. They hit the targets. Zero started to fall he threw a few more of the kunai and missed. He fell on his back with a grunt.

Dante sighed."You rush to much. Take it slow and concentrate,try again."

Zero stood up and grabbed the kunai. He closed his eyes and jumped up again. He tossed them from his fingers. He then drew a few more and with a flick of his wrist tossed them. A couple more were tossed. They bounced off the ones before landing a bullseye in the last target. Zero landed gracefully on his feet and looked up.

Dante smiled lightly."Much better..."

~

Kura sighed. She looked out of the window of her house. "I should go do somthing but I don't feel like it..."She muttered to herself. The girl pushed her silver hair out her face and began to spin a shuriken around her finger.  

Blind Anbu

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:15 pm
Alure looked directly to her eyes, "Is it posible that I can see the future because of Jubbi's chakra?" he asked, he needed to know if that dream really could be true...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:59 pm
Kokoro made a shocked look "W-What!? Why is she...."  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:08 pm
Makoto sobbed some more, leaning into Shizuka for support. "It's all Harimi's fault! She's eating away at her heart, her kidney, her eyes, everything! Hikari nii-san'll die!"

Hikari sat down next to Alure. "No, I didn't wake up because you were making noise." Then she looked up at the sky. "I'm not sure if it's possible. I'm not the Jubbi's jinchuuriki." Hikari sighed. "What did you see?" She asked, turning her Byakugan on him. "Lie, and I'll know."

Migoto silently fell back to sleep, dreaming of her own brothers and sisters back home.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games