Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x- has returned...? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Were you here or were you a ninja? o.o
  Yes ^_^
  I'm a ninja :D
View Results

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:44 pm
Did that idiot just point a laser cannon at me? -cracks knuckles- it on!  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:45 pm
May I have some popcorn?  

PHX_Roger_ILKN

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:48 pm
Yesh, yesh you may, you're not a perverted little imp like Kain is >.> *passes you the unpoisoned popcorn*  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:49 pm
Oh s**t! I didn't mean to challenge you* tries change head back to normal but fail* GAH! My head if malfunctioning* Accidentally fires a laser at Toan* ._. meep *runs like hell*  

machine of life vincent

PHX_Roger_ILKN

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:50 pm
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
Yesh, yesh you may, you're not a perverted little imp like Kain is >.> *passes you the unpoisoned popcorn*

Thanks, do you have any cosplay requests? I just did the SLAngemon one for Kain, any dark digimon ones perhaps?  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:55 pm
PHX_Roger_ILKN
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

Thanks, do you have any cosplay requests? I just did the SLAngemon one for Kain, any dark digimon ones perhaps?

Hummmmm.... lemmie go look some up that I think looks cool xD
Ohhh... Phantomon and/or SkullSatamon?  

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:56 pm
-puts on sunglasses as Toan magnamon, Zero rush forward and took the blast. He absorb the attack into his armor and begin to glow with energy- Make it look good -The Magnamon fires out hundreds of magna rocket right at Vincent, blinding the whole room with bright energy-  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:57 pm
Good thing I have my visor down.  

PHX_Roger_ILKN

PHX_Roger_ILKN

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:59 pm
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
PHX_Roger_ILKN
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

Hummmmm.... lemmie go look some up that I think looks cool xD
Ohhh... Phantomon and/or SkullSatamon?

I may be able to do the SkullSatamon, he's a more humanoid digimon. Gotta wait till tomorrow though I gotta get to bed, gotta work tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:00 pm
*waspmon came in at the nick of time fires several lasers at the magna rockets destroying the before they could reach me*Close one XP *wasp mon warp digivolved into Tigervespamon* WAit I CANT SEE!!!  

machine of life vincent

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:01 pm
*runs through the blinding energy and takes Toan's sunglasses and sits back down as if nothing happened*

Roger~ okay ^~^ cool.. And also, about your trade, sure, I'd be willing to trade for that card.  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:02 pm
Oh? Another challenge? that two in a row! Poor guy tired of living. -snaps hand and anubismon had teleported right behind him- kick his a**  

The Sadistic Toan

machine of life vincent

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:06 pm
*my head goes back to normal*Times for some self defense*gets in a defensive stance* Groundramon come out!*groundramon appears beside a motionles TigerVespamon*  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:06 pm
When there's a pile of knocked out/dead bodies in my profile, I'm not cleaning it up.

*takes out video camera and starts filming*  

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

machine of life vincent

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:15 pm
*inflates while Tigervespamon and groundramon de-digivolve into there rookie form and grab onto me as i float away* Hahahahahahaha! Seeya tomorrow suckers!!!!*floats out of the thread*  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games