Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Sorting Hat ~ CLOSED 2062-63 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:15 pm
User Image
User Image

Hannah was shocked when she heard the house she was in, but she loved Gryffindor. She jumped off of the stool and bowed at the hat,"I know you know all, thank you for sorting me,"she said then walked to her new house.

{Exit to Gryffindor Table} 

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mood--- Happy/Shy

Location--- The Sorting "Great Hall"

"Thoughts" Gryffindor I can't believe it...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:39 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Maiya Kajuji
User Image

~Rosemary Coulter~

Rosemary scanned the room and realized she had lost sight of Ellie. She glanced around hoping to find her but she had no such luck. She was going to have to do this alone. She stood up straight and tall and readied her self to be called forward. She hadn't even paid attention to anyone else being sorted and had no idea if she would be in a house with anyone she knew. She hoped she would be with one of the kids who had been playing soccer.

~~~

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a little confusing. I seem to have so much going on at once no one quite knows what I'm really like. I'm a bit smarter then the average person but certainly have my moments where it seems I'm not. I have also been told I am brave. I tend to rush in without thinking which doesn't always turn out for the best. I will always stay by a friend but am slow to trust and get angry easily. I very much like to get my own and having people like me. My father always said he felt bad for the sorting hat when it got placed on my head, having decided about all of that.

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
You have a lot of directions
it is up to you to choose the path

Hufflepuff!

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:42 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Unicorn_Sky
User ImageUser Image
Daisy Benster 
First Year

House Name

Thoughts: Slytherin or Ravenclaw
----------- 
----------- 
OOC: Just got back sorry I was gone so long.

Daisy listened as everyone else was being sorted and was wondering if she would be placed in one of two of the houses she wanted. She was hoping on Slytherin, but would be fine with Ravenclaw. When they announced her name she walked up and sat down as she waited for the hat to be placed on her head. She sat up straight and didn't even think of we're she wanted to go at this time. 

User Image

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a perfectionist. Daisy tends to be exceptionally innovative, strategic, long-range thinkers who pursue excellence in everything she does. Her strong need for autonomy and achievement – and her faith in her own original ideas – drives her to reach her goals. Highly logical and astute, Daisy is quick to see the implications of new ideas and products, and will work hard to see her ideas translated into real-world results. She may set unrealistically high standards, and push other people almost as hard as she push herself. 
Notparticularly bothered by indifference or criticism, Daisy is among the most independent of all her family, and works productively alone for long periods of time. With an original mind, great insights, and visions, Daisy is a natural brainstormer. She is naturally theoretical and works well with complex and global concepts.
Daisy can be a very rude person at times though as she turns her nose up at every imperfection in her mind. She really only likes studious people and others that want perfection like she does.  

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
Smart yes but your inner traits show the path
You have a great purpose
but it is up to you to find it

Slytherin!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
Daisy Benster 
First Year

Slytherin 

Thoughts: Yes Slytherin
----------- 
----------- 
OOC: {Exit to Slytherin Table}

Daisy had a small grin on her face as she stepped away from the stool and turned to see the Sorting Hat. She bowed in respect then turned and walked to her new peers. I knew I would be in Slytherin, she thought to herself. 

User Image

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:55 pm
User Image
User Image

┏---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------┓

Penny let out a deep breath as she entered the great hall. She didn't care about the room it's self as the others seemed to. She knew what it would look like before she came. It was the long tables of students that got her eye. So many young minds here and that meant something to her. Looking at the different house tables and then to the large one holding staff she pondered who would help her in the years to come. When her name was called she gracefully made her way to sit on the stool and wait for her fate.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm following in my sister's footsteps. I'm strong and charismatic. Clever, quite clever in fact, with a bit of a rebellious streak. Like to cause a little trouble but never get the blame. I can be charming when needed and will do what is necessary to get what I really want.

┗---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------┛

First YearUser ImageUnsorted

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:57 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

VixenViVi
User Image
User Image

┏---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------┓

Penny let out a deep breath as she entered the great hall. She didn't care about the room it's self as the others seemed to. She knew what it would look like before she came. It was the long tables of students that got her eye. So many young minds here and that meant something to her. Looking at the different house tables and then to the large one holding staff she pondered who would help her in the years to come. When her name was called she gracefully made her way to sit on the stool and wait for her fate.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm following in my sister's footsteps. I'm strong and charismatic. Clever, quite clever in fact, with a bit of a rebellious streak. Like to cause a little trouble but never get the blame. I can be charming when needed and will do what is necessary to get what I really want.

┗---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------┛

First YearUser ImageUnsorted

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. It rested on her only a moment before yelling out.

Slytherin!

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:11 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Diamond_Wales
User Image

Rose Hall
First Year - Unsorted
☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤

Rose stepped up to the stool, curious. She had seen a lot of other peole get sorted so far, but she was wondering if it would work the same way for her. She sat down and felt the hat go over her head.

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a bit of a tomboy. I like to get my hands dirty and am not afraid to stand up to anyone. I am also not afraid to speak my mind, which may or may not get me into trouble sometimes, but I don't care.

----------------------------------
OOC:
----------------------------------

I know where to put you
Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:33 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Astra_Senpai

She held her hands against her chest, fingers laced, head up and trembling from the inside out. She didn't see banners or colors only the people, all those eyes and faces. She wished her aunt was there to cheer her on, or at least was a face in this sea small sea of people. There were so many of them, so many faces and so many just like her. It made her little heart flutter with excitement and a small anxiety.

Sparrow Burroughs- She jumped when her name was called, a series of twitters to follow. Sunset blond curls bounced and twisted as she walked quickly, big blue-green eyes wide open, then closed and hopeful for whatever fate decided. This whole time, since her aunt had waved a tearful goodbye at the station Sparrow had spoken not a word. Every fear or worry had simply been too terrifying to touch. But once to the hat with such a face on it. It reminded her of the scarecrow in the garden. Small hands up as if praying, her first real thought was just for the hat, 'Please help me make them proud even if they don't know.'

Quote:
Peope say that, in a nutshell, I'm smart, loyal and good with money. Customers think it's cute how I always make sure to double check receipts. Aunt Julia says I'm kind, gentle and am very polite to my elders, though I have heard her say that I'm too soft spoken. She's worried I'm a bit of a loner, not getting along with too many my own age. I'm really shy and it takes time for me to trust people. I just like to figure out how someone acts before I decide. I'm loyal to what few friends I have, I put my whole heart into helping them and I'm happy to support them if they need it.

Your heart is your best feature
Keep that in mind

Hufflepuff!

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:51 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

caneriva
User Image
Veronica Berger
First Year - Unsorted

╔════════════════════════════════════╗

Veronica walked towards the Sorting hat when her name was called. When the professor put the hat on her head she held her breath and waited to find out which house she would be placed in.

People say that, in a nutshell, she's mature for her age. Veronica is usually perceived as being shy when meeting new people, but she's just reserved. Once she gets to know someone, her real personality shines through. Veronica is talkative, sometimes quite talkative and active.She speaks her mind, without being rude or mean - she cares about the feelings of others. Veronica is extremely loyal to her friends and family. She's also quite driven, when she really wants to achieve something, she eventually does. When she fails, she tries over and over again until she succeeds. I guess you could say she has nerve.

╚════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

Your strong,
quite skilled in your way.
Hmm

Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:31 pm
User Image
When The Sorting Hat announced which house Veronica would be spending her years at Hogwarts in, she was confused and disappointed. She quickly realized however, that The Hat probably didn't make mistakes and chose the best house for her. Well, I won't be in the same house Dad was, she thought but at least I'm not in Slytherin! Veronica grinned and headed towards the Hufflepuff table determined to make the most of her seven years.
User Image

caneriva

Sparkly Conversationalist

7,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Astra_Senpai

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:51 pm

Oh it felt like ages as the hat debated. Would it place her with the family she had never known? With her parents house? With Aunt Julia? Her heart fluttered, keeping her fingers tightly laced. Sitting up straighter at the sound of the hat- was it..talking to her? Your heart is your best feature. Keep that in mind. And the announcement of Hufflepuff. A soft trace of pink dashed across the top of her nose. Honest, loyal and hardworking- that was what Aunt Julia had said Hufflepuff was. "Thank you," Sparrow whispered. Once the hat was off, she was up and looking up oh there it was- she would walk quickly to her house table.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:44 am
User Image
Tulio Sterne
1st Year : Male : Unsorted
Bored

Tulio wasn't looking at anything in particular. He wanted to make new friends, but it seems nobody wanted to speak too much since they were all intimidated by the stares from all the older students and professors. It was not supposed to be like this, he remembered. He had always imagined his first sorting to be something amazing. Of course, those things can only exist in his daydreams.

He fixed a stray crease in his uniform, then straightened his back. Tulio wondered if anybody in the school actually wears the designated wizard's hat. Apparently, all the ironing he made the house elves do was going to waste.

Tulio walked straight to the hat when it was his turn. The inside was hollow. Too bad, he thought. Then again, maybe there could be a good idea as to what he could do with the insides of a hat that must have probably been worn by every single head that was currently in this school. I could put a small pocket for exploding slime, then set it to go off whenever that person does something to annoy me. Of course, it'll be in the middle of class. What delicious fun.

Tulio smirked. As long as this hat was the one they used every year, no younger student would be able to escape him. He let out a malicious laugh in his head.

Quote:
]People say that, in a nutshell, I'm caring and impulsive. I worry about others a lot, and would jump in to defend them when the situation needs me to. I'm also very biased and closed-minded, so I don't bother learning about the other side of the story in an argument. Instead, I attack and ask questions later.

I'm very dramatic at times, but I usually keep it to myself. But when other people piss me off, I would prank them to the best of my ability. Yes, even teachers. I am generally a very good prankster. Of course, people rarely piss me off enough to warrant a good prank.

I am also possessive when it comes to what is mine. I can be very neat, bordering on obsessive compulsive when it comes to my belongings. I take many mental lists and notes about where everything is. I quickly notice it if something is not in its proper place.

Even so, I am a loyal friend and a willing worker for anything you would like me to do. I am also a romantic, so expect me to flirt a lot if we are friends.

Dandeleon

MadWizard321

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:58 am
Zachary Wolfsbane
Unsorted
First Year Student

Zack stepped into the Great Hall with the other students. He was very nervous as he awaited his turn to be sorted. He looked around the room to try and spot out his brother and sister, but he didn't happen to see them. He didn't have much time to examine everything before his name was called to be sorted.

Zack gave a nervous sigh and stepped up to the front of the Great Hall. He sat down in the chair before him and awaited for the sorting hat to be placed upon his head. His eyes squinted shut as he could feel everyone's attention placed upon himself. His empty stomach churned with a bit of fear.

'What if I'm sorted into a house that I'm not supposed to be in... Oh gosh please don't let it be Gryffindor. I'll never hear the end of it from my brother...' Zack thought to himself.

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm very shy at first, but after a while I start to open up to the people I can call my friends. Once I'm comfortable with the people around me I'm basically a goofball that likes to crack jokes and try to be as friendly and approachable as possible.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:05 pm
Sienna Anderson

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm very outgoing. I love to meet new people and experience new things. I'm very energetic and I'm very outdoorsy. People usually tell me I'm very talkative. I'm a tomboy and can be very tough when I need to be and I'm very protective of and loyal to my friends. I'm very kind and loving. I usually trust too easily and I give everyone the benifit of the doubt. If I'm wronged, I hold grudges and its not easy to win my trust back. I'm very smart and I can find my way out of difficult situations.

tenshikisu89

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:52 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Dandeleon
~*Melissa Jones*~
Unsorted|First Year
Rich Muggle-Born
Curious as hell

I wonder how those floating candles manage to stay up. Do you need to renew the magic every once in a while or is it self- sustaining? Stupid noisy brats. I wanna duct tape all of their mouths so that I'd know what the big deal is about having this "House". Wait, too much work. I'm hungry. Where's the food? All these tables and no food. So much for magical.

Lemmy hoped the teacher in front wouldn't shout out her name to the whole school. She cringed at the thought. What about the students who don't like their names being called out loud, then? Hope those noisy brats can be a little louder when it's my turn.

So many new things to try out and explore. Like how that hat works. Maybe it's like picking from a random lottery. You put the hat on, it waits for suspense then shouts out some House name. Or something. Wonder what will happen if I burn it. Will it scream?

And then she was called.

Her stomach growled. I'm so hungry... When will this end?

She put on the Sorting Hat.

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm curious, serious, and slow. I'm realistic, honest, and very prideful. I'm very adaptable to any situation, and prefer to jump into things so I can learn them hands on. I hate being forced to do or learn something I'm not interested in. I hate and admire loyalty, but I'd rather stay away from exaggerated expressions of it.Despite all that, I'm always optimistic and appreciate the small things in life.

When facing something I dislike, I smile politely and walk away. And when I can't have my way in a situation, I just grit my teeth and do whatever needs to be done so I can get it out of my hair. But when I actually want something, nothing will be able to stop me from getting close to it.

Well I know where you go,
Slytherin!

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games