Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:08 pm
♫ Feeling: Amused
♫ Company: Sun, Sam, Mel, Whit, Remy, Cameron, Elli, and Romy.
♫ What I'm thinking: I didn't notice him...
♫ What am I doing; Watching the Sorting!
User Image
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
Ȼɑɩȶɬɩη Єηɕεɬȿ

ɢɾӌғғɩηɗѳɾ
Ϩεϲѳηɗ Ӌεɑɾ
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
"There is nothing more badass than being yourself."

Caitlin smiled when Cameron noticed her. She looked toward Sam when he introduced himself to the first years and rolled her eyes. "Yes, our all star seeker," She said and looked at Remy when she spoke next. Caitlin nodded, "Everyone played well last year," She said looking at them. She glanced at her plate, waiting impaitently for the food to appear on it.

OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:13 pm

Cameron Rowley
Second Year: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron smiled at Elli when she looked at him, but he still hadn't taken his eyes off her. Not until Samuel spoke at least. The second year rolled his eyes as the third year bragged about his quidditch achievements. He already got Caitlin to like him, there was no way he was going to take Elli away from him as well! I better make the team this year, he thought, staring at Samuel. A smile drew on his lips when he heard sarcasm in Caitlin's voice.

wearing
((Then I guess the lyrics you chose fit your character very well))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:18 pm
User Image
Through the wind and the rain
He stands hard as a stone
In a world that he can't rise above
But his dreams give him wings
And he flies to a place where he's loved

Ɍomulus Ѵeryn Ƀleiddiaid

~Concrete Angel~

✧═━┈✦┈━═✧

Romy gasped. Remy scored fifty points last year! Wow! He needed to be good to make the team with her this year. Maybe if they were on the team together, Remy would realize that they were closely related. How could she not remember? It was only nine years ago! Even he remembered.

Wearing
{OOC:}

✧═━┈✦┈━═✧

What is this place?: ✧ Who are you again?: ✦ What are my inner thoughts?: ✧ What I'm singing: ✦

A statue stands in a shaded place
An angel boy with an upturned face
A name is written on a polished rock
A broken heart that the world forgot

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:41 pm
Shut up
Nobody cares what you have to say
Shut up
Nobody's listening to you anyway

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Gryffindor|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image
Elli turned her attention as Sam spoke and then proceeded to roll her eyes. "Just because your good at Quidditch doesn't mean you can get everyone to roll over at your feet." She said with a smirk. She hated people that thought they were better than everyone else and this Sam kid definitely seemed the type. She was tempted to try out for the team just to show him how to really impress people. With that she turned her attention back to Cameron. "Don't you hate guys like that?" She asked quiet enough that Sam wouldn't hear her. "Thinking their all amazing and grand just because they play Quidditch?"
OOC:...

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips
Cause you're such a catty b***h
And for me it's such a switch
Cause I'm usually such a lady
But tonight I'm gonna smack a b***h

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:54 pm
User Image
Oh hot damn
This is my jam
Keep me partyin to the A.M.

Ɍemy Ѵerity Ƀleiddiaid
Single ~ Gryffindor ~ Third Year ~ Chaser ~ Pureblood

»-(¯`v´¯)

Remy turned to glare at the first year. Who was she trying to impress? "You have no room to talk. He did a lot of good for the team. He is the reason we won the Quidditch cup, so watch it." she said. A slight inflection of annoyance was thinly veiled in her tone. She slid her glasses off, sending her world into a blurred nightmare, and began to scrub them against her sweater. She slid them back on to her face, blinking to clear her sight. She gave another look at the firsty, then sighed.

»-(¯`v´¯)

You all don't understand
Make me throw my hands in the
ayer, ay, ayer, ayer, ay, ayer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:06 pm
Jayden Michael Cloud

User Image

Mood: Happy
What I am doing: Revealing my new Captainship
What I want to be doing: I don't know

Jayden eyed the two third year players as they bragged about each other, laughing a bit. They each had a far way to go, but they were getting there. That's when Jayden walked over to the group of whomever was there.

"As one can see, we Quidditch players pride ourselves on great modesty," he said, smiling a bit, shifting that attitude away. He then changed the subject before things started to get really chippy "Oh yes...I forgot. Colton moved away this summer and he left me the captainship; so I'm going to be your new captain this year. So, Remy, prepare for a lot of chaser action. I'm going to test what exactly is your strengths and weaknesses. And Sam, catch that third snitch. We're taking the Quidditch cup by storm again this year. I've got big plans for us for the next few years," he finally told them, finally revealing that he was the captain. Tristain would've been so excited to hear that, but she was Colton's sister so...she kind of moved away too. Even to this day, he still wore that pin on his robes, just as a remembrance of her.

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:15 pm
User Image
Oh hot damn
This is my jam

Ɍemy Ѵerity Ƀleiddiaid

»-(¯`v´¯)

Remy turned to face Jayden. He was captain? Argh! Why didn't she get it?! Wait... he was going to test her? What did that involve? "Congratulations! And, how're you gona test me? I did better than you last year. I scored fifty to your twenty." she said. She had an amazing memory when it came to Quidditch. She looked at him, and cocked an eyebrow, as if to incite challenge.

»-(¯`v´¯)

You all don't understand

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:22 pm

Cameron Rowley
Second Year: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

A bigger smile spread across Cameron's features when Elli sassed Samuel. Neither one of the girls wanted to hear the boy brag. "Yeah, it gets really annoying," he responded to the redhead, quietly as well. Cameron was quite surprised at how the first year reacted to the third year's quidditch skills, but he was glad that Sam ruined his first impression on her. Cameron's eyes darted onto Remy as she sassed Elli. He was about to say something to the girl when Jayden walked over to the group.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:27 pm
Shut up
Shut up

Wearing

User Image
Elli rolled her eyes at the third year chaser. "No need to get defensive babe." She said calmly. "I have no doubt that he's a great Quidditch player, but that doesn't give him the right to act like a complete tool. And bragging isn't attractive on anyone." She shrugged and turned away from Remy before she lost her cool. But she couldn't help herself and turned back one last time. "And a Quidditch cup is cool and all but Quidditch isn't all there is to life and you shouldn't base everything you do around a sport you probably will never make it in." She smiled pleasantly and turned her attention back to Cameron. She had obviously gotten a lot of her personality traits from her father/sister, but in her mind that wasn't so bad. Elli rested her chin in her hand and smiled at Cameron. "I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks so." She said just as quietly to him.

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:37 pm
Jayden Michael Cloud

User Image

Mood:
What I am doing:
What I want to be doing:

"Hmm...someone knows less about Quidditch than I thought they did. I don't believe you've heard of an assist Remy. An assist is when you pass off to the person that scores. Well, I had three...to your none. Therefore, I accounted in on thirty of your points. So...in a way. 30 of your points essentially could've been mine, but I chose to pass it to you instead of taking it because you were open. Something that you did not do last year, which I have made note of already. You can't take it through three people and expect to score every time. Teams...catch on. You may get away with it here at Howarts, but if you go any further, you'll be eaten alive," he said, pointing out one of her faults in front of everyone. He was not going to take this 'all about stats' attitude that all these players had...not anymore. He was humbling her.

"Alright? When we have practice I'm going to post a paper up on the board that will tell you exactly what you did good, and what you need to work on," he said, looking at Sam as well. "That goes for you too superstar," he said, a rather casual but commanding tone in his voice.

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:43 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Third Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Excited
✔Status: Single

Samuel quirked an eyebrow at the sassy first year and snorted slightly. "I can brag because I can back that bragging up with cold hard game skills. But whatever," he said and turned his attention to Jayden. "Grats, mate," he said in response to Jayden mentioning he took the captain role. "That cup is as good as ours. But I'm also looking for a Gryffindor House Cup this. If we can make that happen, well," he smiled. He flicked his attention back to Caitlin. "Anyways, enough Quidditch talk. Have you put any thought into what electives you're taking next year? Oh, and are you taking Advanced Flying this year?"

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:47 pm
User Image
Oh hot damn
This is my jam

Ɍemy Ѵerity Ƀleiddiaid

»-(¯`v´¯)

Remy glared at the first year. She was being mean! She was about to yell at the girl, when Jayden started to pick her apart. It was all she could do not to break down. She looked him straight in the eyes, and glared a bit. "I would've, but you weren't doing anything the entire last game. Where were you when I needed you?" she said, trying to keep back her tears. During the game she'd felt abandoned. Now, she just felt like a jerk. She kept trying to maintain eye contact with her new captain, but it was hard. To distract herself, she cleaned her glasses. She didn't have to look at him if all she could see was blur. She kept scrubbing the lenses, hoping not to get reamed again.

»-(¯`v´¯)

You all don't understand

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:52 pm
Shut up
Shut up

Wearing

User Image
Elli glanced back at the two Quidditch players and their captain. She kind of felt bad for Remy. Her new captain was being pretty harsh on her and she didn't think that was right. If he had problems with her playing he should bring it up in private not in front of the whole house during the sorting feast. She decided not to say anything for now though and just kept her attention on the cutie Cameron.

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:01 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Third Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Excited
✔Status: Single

When Jayden started to tear into Remy, he frowned. While, what he was saying was true, this wasn't the place to do it. In the locker room or on the practice pitch, yes. But in front of everyone. Sam could see that Remy was about to break down and, instead of letting that happen, pulled her into a tight hug. "The breakdown in teamwork occurred all over. Our Keeper didn't keep and most of our Chasers didn't chase. The teamwork needs a lot of work all over, Captain." Sam rubbed Remy's back, hoping it would help calm the girl.

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:10 pm
Jayden Michael Cloud

User Image

Mood: Calm
What I am doing: Teaching
What I want to be doing: Flying

"Remy, I was there the whole time. I got tired of you taking it through three people; so I let you do it on your own. Why should I help a person that does not want to be helped? Here's a lesson...to the both of you," he said, shifting his view to Sam briefly, "Bragging is a fool's game. A good player doesn't brag about anything he or she does. Because...one who brags doesn't expect. If you brag about something, that means you never expected it to happen. Sam, good seekers expect to catch the snitch everytime and due to your attitude, you didn't expect to catch that snitch either times and what would that make you. I want you to get to the point where you are good enough to know you are going to beat that other seeker out everytime. That's a good player. And Remy, it is the same deal. You think you're better than I am because you scored more? That means you went into the season last year thinking you weren't going to. That's hardly a way to think. You knew I was better than you, and your basically using every angle you can to try to prove that you are better, when in reality, stats don't matter when you are playing as an individual and not as a team, which you are both doing. This isn't a popularity contest," he finally said, knowing they took it to heart. He didn't care how they took it. They had to learn. These are the same lessons his brother, a professional had taught him.

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games