Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skymira

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:25 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════╗

╰☆╮ą v ε и Ð ε я - Ɍ σ Ș є
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxυ β σ ι Ș ╰☆╮
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I thought I cared for what you had to say, but then you spoke and my attention somehow blew away...

Before Nova could answer the question, the Slytherin prefect announced it was time to head to the dormitories. 'Darn' Lavender-Rose was disappointed. She would have to finish this conversation later. She grabbed a cookie and stood up and spoke for Nova. "Guess we should go."

[to the slytherin corridor]

" I plan to live forever!.....So far so good. "

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

FIRST YEAR / SLYTHERIN / PUREBLOOD

User Image // User Image // User ImageXXXXXXXXUser Image // User Image // User Image

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:25 pm
User Image

Nova nodded and followed Lavender-Rose out of the hall "Hey I wonder it he rumors about the dormitory being underwater were true."

User Image

Alicevamp0

Hilarious Gatekeeper

11,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:45 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle wandered into the great hall and found an empty area of the Slytherin table. Sitting down she stared at the array of food laid out for lunch. She wasn't quite sure what she felt like eating at the moment so she rested her chin in her hand while she thought about it.
User Image
OOC:...

Where I am: Classes
What I'm doing: Working
Who I'm with: First Years
Love interest: No One

When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:19 pm
Damien Edgeworth
Slytherin // First Year // Slytherin Table // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Michelle
CURRENTLY FEELING // Calm
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Finally, I can talk to her about the Blythe girl.'
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Damien entered the Great Hall quietly, intending to get something to eat, perhaps spend some quiet time here, by himself. Those plans were altered slightly when he noticed his cousin sitting alone at the table. His eyes narrowed, and the corners of his mouth lifted in a small smile. Finally, he'd be able to sit down with Michelle and talk about Adalaide. He'd been hoping to find her outside of class, somewhere alone, so that they could talk about her budding friendship with the girl. So, he went and sat down next to her, inclining his head. "Michelle, how are you doing today?" He wanted to ease into this. He didn't know how Michelle would react to the news that her friend was a halfblood, if she'd be as disgusted as he was, or just shocked, but he didn't want to cause a scene. There didn't seem to be many people around, so he was confident that there wouldn't be too much of an issue if she got a little upset over the news. He hoped she'd been having a good day, so that this news wouldn't be added on top of some other bad news. But then, he hoped it hadn't been too good of a day, so that he wasn't ruining it. Honestly, he hated to do something that would upset her, to be the bearer of bad news, but he had to tell her, had to save her reputation, her family's reputation.

User Image

(( OOC: ))

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:10 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

User Image User Image
Michelle averted her eyes from the food when Damien spoke to her. She raised an eyebrow at him and nodded in greeting. "Hello Damien." With a flick of her wrist she moved her bangs out of her eyes. "I'm fine. How are you?" She gave him a half smile and returned her stony eyes to the food laid out in front of them. Her day had been good so far. Not that she'd done that much, but she hadn't seen Ada all day which put a bit of a cloud on her. She figured she'd find her after lunch, and now she had to sit through a polite conversation with this git before going off on her search.
User Image

Where I am: Slytherin Table
What I'm doing: Talking to Damien
Who I'm with: Damien

When you walk away
Nothing more to say

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:02 pm
Damien Edgeworth

User Image

Damien clasped his hands together, his two first fingers pointed out, and tapped them thoughtfully against his lips and chin, wondering how best to go about this. He wanted to be delicate; after all, Michelle was friends with the girl, and there was no painless way to do this. He decided to be straight forward, and honest, but to still break things gently. In his softest voice, laced with concern, he said, "My day has been well, but I find my thoughts are troubled. I am concerned for you, cousin. I fear you have made an error in judgement, and one that will greatly upset you. I wish I did not have to be the bearer of bad news, but you must know the truth..." He trailed off then, giving her a moment. This would be hard for her. He saw it going one of two ways. She would either grow angry with herself for her foolishness, as he had, or she would go into denial. He remained paused, waiting to gauge her reaction, so that perhaps he could guess under which category she would fall, so that he would know better how best to approach the subject.

User Image

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:59 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

User Image User Image
Michelle couldn't keep the smirk from dancing on her lips as Damien brought up the subject she knew had been coming sooner or later. "Me? Make a error in judgement?" She asked with a malicious chuckle. "I don't make errors." She said, running her hands through her hair. "I always know what I'm doing." And all of that was true. The Slytherin with the grey eyes was always watching, always calculating and thinking. Her stony eyes could always find a way to make any situation work to her advantage.
User Image

When you walk away
Nothing more to say

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:16 am
User ImageUser Image
Daisy Benster 
First Year

Slytherin~Chaser

Daisy walked into the great hall and sat in her normal seat at the Slytherin table. She looked around and saw a girl named Michelle she never really met and a boy named Damien she hadn't met either. She smirked a bit then looked down at her hands that were not able to stay still. 
O.o.C:  

Character Info
Friends: Dominic and Belle

Crush: Dominic, just a little though.

User Image

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:07 pm
Damien Edgeworth

User Image

Damien gave a slight shake of his head. So it would be denial, then. He supposed he shouldn't be surprised. It was to be expected. He should have known she would react this way. He gave a small sigh before continuing. "Michelle, what happened in Defense Against the Dark Arts... it was... unsuitable, for someone from a family like yours, like mine, to be involved in something like that. Standing up for the people in your life is an admirable trait-" In truth, he'd found that quite unsuitable as well. It was a sign of weakness to show that something or someone was so important to you. Unless there was something to be gained from them later, there was no sense in wasting your time and effort defending them. But, that was beside the point. He continued, "but it must be done responsibly. I am afraid that it was unseemly of you to act out against a fellow Slytherin, particularly in the name of that girl. Michelle, she... she is unsuitable. She is not someone you want to align yourself with. There is nothing to be gained, and in truth, you would be doing irreparable damage to your reputation by choosing someone like her over your housemates. I would ask that perhaps you take a little more care in selecting your friends." He thought that it might be best to leave it at that. He couldn't have someone overhearing him speak out against a halfblood. Blood pride was, for some reason, looked down upon in the modern era, and it wouldn't do for someone to label him intolerant. Blood pride was important, but so was maintaining an image of acceptance. While many old families such as his own, those whose opinions truly mattered, would look down on him for showing signs of weakness towards those of lesser blood quality, the truth was that many people of a more tolerant mind were in positions of power now, and it could hurt his future opportunities for some bleeding heart to know of his pride in his family name, and his distaste for mingling the bloodlines.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:57 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

User Image User Image
Michelle smiled innocently at him. She knew he was avoiding the subject of blood, but she wasn't going to let it go until he had said it out loud. It would prove to her that he was indeed the git she took him to be. "And what exactly do you mean by saying 'someone like her'?" She asked. Her grey eyes flickered briefly to disgust before returning to their original state of apathy. It was so quick that only a keen eye would catch the difference. "Why is she damaging to my reputation? I've found nothing to be wrong with her." She smirked."And I am thorough in my searching."
User Image

When you walk away
Nothing more to say

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:44 pm
Damien Edgeworth

User Image

Damien arched an eyebrow. There was something strange about her reaction. She seemed to be trying to get something from him... he wondered briefly if she knew, if she was trying to start a conflict... but that couldn't be it. Her father's blood was pure. Their families went way back, they were close. Her aunt had defected... but Michael was unwavering, in spite of his tolerance of his sister's husband. There was no way Michelle could be... but then, her cousin was a halfblood, and they were the same age. He scowled, the thought making him angry. She was his cousin! And no cousin of his would ever associate with filth. Her aunt's daughter aside, there was no reason for her to further tarnish the McHalen name by befriending a halfblood, especially one from such a traitorous family as the Blythes. Not only were they traitors, they were traitors for so many generations that his father couldn't name a single one who'd been a member of the Circle. And they didn't even bother to use their name to succeed, to work in any of the positions that mattered. Her father was a bloody gardener, and a peddler to boot! "Michelle, perhaps we should continue this conversation somewhere private..." Somewhere like the Slytherin common room, where his purist sensibilities would be appreciated. A few members of the riff-raff had somehow made it into his noble house, but he was certain that group must be the minority.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:40 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

User Image User Image
Michelle shook her head. "No. Whatever you have to say, you can say right here." She said simply. She had come to the great hall intending to eat, and that's exactly what she would do, no matter what Damien had to say. And anyways, it'd be much more fun for her to see him forced to admit his pure bloodist tendencies. She asked. She saw right through him. She could tell the subject of the Blythe family made him quite angry and she found it quite hilarious, although she didn't show it. She kept her feelings masked under an apathetic look.
User Image

When you walk away
Nothing more to say

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:20 pm
Damien Edgeworth

User Image

Damien ground his teeth in frustration, one of his many bad habits, one he'd been unable to break thus far. He could feel the red coming to his face. She was egging him on! What was wrong with her? Why couldn't she just take his direction! He leaned in, his voice a small hiss. "I... I don't... ah, Michelle, the Blythes are blood traitors! They've been nothing but a lot of muggle lovers for ages, and their daughter... your bloody friend, she'd a bloody half-blood, Michelle!" He'd been intending to hold his ground, to force her into coming with him, but her attitude, that strange something under the surface, her disdain, it all infuriated him to the point that he snapped. Worse still, his volume rose as his words came, so that his quiet hiss turned to an almost yell, so that anyone sitting at their table, or at the tables next to theirs within a few feet, could hear. And he didn't even bloody care. He was just so sick of her attitude, of how she didn't even care a thing for her bloodline, for her nobility, for her bloody family! It was unthinkable to him.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:00 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

User Image User Image
"And there it is." The Slytherin said with a nasty smirk. "I told you. I don't make mistakes. You want to know something really interesting. My sister is a half blood. And the man who raised me... well I guess you'd call him a blood traitor." She growled at him, her grey eyes spitting fire. She was good at making herself look angry, and of course she was angry. Angry that he was such a blood git, but the hilarity of the situation and her malicious hate for the boy overpowered her anger. "But you see it doesn't matter what you think or believe because, if you want to keep your littler old daddy happy," At the words 'little old daddy' her voice took on a taunting baby sound to them, "then I would suggest not making me angry. Because my father, who also happens to be a fantastic friend and very important buisness colleague of yours, loves me to death, and if he were to find out that, that awful Edgeworth boy hurt his precious daughter, well lets just say, your father wouldn't be very please with you." She smiled at him maliciously. The twisted grin probably scared the other Slytherin more than her words did. It was obvious then, that even though she covered up her intentions perfectly, she wasn't a innocent little eleven year old. She never had been and never would be. She stood up abruptly and started to walk away, pausing after a few steps and turning to face the boy. "I think you should start thinking of ways to make me happy now. Or you may just end up with a very very angry father." She smirked. She figured his father was probably what scared him most. It was a bit obvious she thought. His need to please the man, his desire of family bonds, and his automatic hatred of Adalaide when his father called her filthy. She saw right through him with ease. With that, she swept out of the great hall and off to wander the dungeons.
User Image
OOC: She is like my favourite character ever. Like seriously she's perfect <3

*exit to dungeon corridor level two*

When you walk away
Nothing more to say

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:59 pm
Damien Edgeworth
CURRENTLY FEELING // Angry
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'She... she just... she wouldn't!'

User Image

Damien's eyes widened in anger and in shock when Michelle began to taunt him, bloody taunt him, for his concerns. He almost snapped at her when she began to talk about her 'father,' the man who Damien had thought had taken her away from her real father and the influence of her blood traitor aunt and muggle uncle. Now he was confronted with evidence to the contrary, that the family she'd been raised in was no better than her own, perhaps even marginally worse, since at least in her real father's home she'd have had his influence to guide her. A bloody half-blood for a sister! He could hardly believe it... and... and she'd known that Adalaide was a halfblood as well, it was plain as day! He wanted to argue with her, to grab her and shake her and yell until she saw sense, but then... then she brought up his father. And the fact that his father and her father were friends... and that she could very possibly ruin that, if she told Michael McHalen that he was making her angry. He couldn't even refute that, he realized, his heart sinking in his chest, a sort of panic setting in. Michael's daughter was his family, and Welsey Edgeworth held the man in high esteem. Or, as his father had put it, they had been very useful to one another over the years. Meaning that no matter what, his father would not risk tainting that relationship. And if what she was saying was true... and he knew it was, he realized, remembering meeting her father, and hearing him go on and on about her for ages with a sad, forlorn look in his eyes, and because that was true, her father very likely would relinquish all ties to the Edgeworth family, should she wish it. And he knew that, in spite of everything, his father would blame him. Damien slumped in his seat, his eyes growing dead in his attempts to cover how much this killed him... he had to keep her happy... had to... the bloody little brat was blackmailing him! She was going to make him into a bloody slave! He ground his teeth and stood, his fist clenched, attempting to clear his mind as he made his way back to the Slytherin Common Room. He needed time to think...

User Image

**Exit to Slytherin Common Room**

She is pretty great ^_^ I'm actually kind of enjoying how much I hate Damien...

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games