Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Gryffindor Common Room
Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
60%
 60%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
27%
 27%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 81

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 12
Year at Hogwarts: 2nd year
Height: 5'3"

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:Uniform]
Company: Fellow Gryffindor House

➳ ➳ ➳

Mandatory common room meeting? This does not sound good...

➳ ➳ ➳

{Mandatory Meeting during Common Room}

Ronna had seen the announcement on the bulletin board the previous day alerting all Gryffindors about the mandatory meeting the next day. Though confused about the nature of the meeting, she of course obliged. She took a spot behind one of the couches and held her satchel with one hand waiting to know what the nature of the meeting was about. Even last year with the mysterious sleeping illness there was no meeting.

She frowned some as she wondered what could be so important and pushed back some of her hair as she waited. It had to be something important, but what could it be. She hated to wait. How it sounded all she could think of was that something bad must be going on but she didn't want to be a pessimist...

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:32 pm
Staring up at the midnight Sky.
I wonder what it would be like to fly.
As I soar past and it's a storm in my soul.
Now I'm ready to let go. Now Let's go.
Ready to live the Best Night Ever.
Come with me and this will last forever.

User Image

Ash stepped into the common room, filled with Nerves as he sat down and waited. What is this about? he thought as he looked at the slowly filling common room. He barely knew aby of these people, yet he was in the same House as the. He sighed. Magic school was so difficult.

Let Us Go: Gryffindor Common Room. :: Let's Forget the Pain: Nervous :: Just us together: The Other Gryffindors :: Forever together No one, single. ::

Now Lets Go. Let's Fly. Let's Soar.
And forget the pain that was around.
Just a view of the midnight sky.
And a simple question of why.
I set off and I fly.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:32 pm
User Image
User Image

No adequate rationalization can be made for our solitude
This evening, infant
This evening, infant
I have determined a justification
For our mutual collaboration
its difficult to stimulate your nervous system
to condone hazardous conditions

I will now sprint to
the outer perimeter with you
So we can descend in adoration

Romy walked into the Common Room after class, leading Anna as well. He had gotten word of a house meeting, which meant somebody was ticked about something. He saw a few people already there, one of which being his older sister. Remy looked a bit worse for wear, and he glanced at one of the lunar calenders that had been left out by some student or another. Aha. Tonight was the full moon. No wonder.

Navy eyes glanced around before Romy settled down on the couch, waiting for Anna to plop beside him. "So... um..... I-I don't actually have anything to say... so I'll shut up now..." He tried to break the ice, but failed miserably. He... he needed something else to think about.

{OoC:}

I’m on the Edge of Glory

Atop the precipice of apotheosis
Suspended from verisimilitude
I’m on the margin of eminence
Dangling on a particular instance in time with you
I’m on the fringe, the periphery, the verge, the extremity
The uppermost threshold of a promontory
I’m on the outer rim of distinction
Coexisting dangerously close to a cliff

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:37 pm
User Image
User Image

GryffindorThird YearSingleReserve Keeper

Minn walked into the Common Room from her dorm, looking confused. She saw a few people she knew and some she didn't, but that didn't bother her much. Romy tried to say something, but didn't get too far. Green eyes blinked as the girl opened a lollipop and started eating the treat. She sat on the arm of Remy's chair, wanting to sit beside her friend.

{OoC:}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:37 pm
User Image
Metamorphmagus
Looking Great with:
Teal Hair and Golden eyes and Wearing
Single // Taken // Way Complicated
Wearing
Pride on his Chest

Eun stepped into the common room, a but confused why this was being called. A full house Meeting had not been called in his whole time at Hogwarts, and from the looks of it, some of the older students were just s perplexed by this. "Well..." he said before lapsing into silence. What is going on? he thought.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
xxI won't let you stop tonight xxx I won't let you stop tonight xxx I won't let you stop tonight xxx
xxI won't let you stop tonight xxx I won't let you stop tonight xxx I won't let you stop tonight xxx
xxxxxxWe'll be dancing till the morning light xxx We'll be dancing till the morning light xxx
xxxxxxWe'll be dancing till the morning light xxx We'll be dancing till the morning light xxx
xxxxxxxxxxBe with me all night long xxx We'll be dancing 'til the break of dawn
xxxxxxxxxxAnd our music playing on and on xxx You can feel it all night long

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:46 pm
User Image
~Yvette Tarot~

Gryffindor/Fourth Year/Single/Pureblood/Wearing

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

With: All Gryffindors

User Image

Yvette put away her textbooks that she had been reading when the other students started piling in. She, too, had seen the notice about a house-wide meeting.. and frankly, it was astounding that they all could fit. Keeping her place on the sofa, she watched them with curiosity, wondering where all of this was going.

User Image

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:47 pm
Leonette Rosalia Mitchell
First Year Gryffindor
Reserve Chaser

David Clarisse
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Seeker ~ Dating Shayna

User Image User Image Location: Gryffindor common room

David entered the common room right after his first class of the day. Of course it had to be transfigurations which meant he hardly concentrated at all on what they were working one. He didn’t know what the meeting was about but he was worried about it. The last time anyone was called to anything it was because someone caused a big problem. What could have possibly gone wrong now? What could the meeting be about? David was really concerned about the whole meeting thing but he came anyways hopping that it wasn’t anything bad but it really could be.

Leonette came down from her dorm room and over to David. “What’s going on David?” she asked him. “I don’t know Leo but don’t worry I’m sure everything is alright.” He told her before going over to Ronna. David took a seat while his cousin took a seat on his lap. From what David could tell nobody knew what was going on. This was turning out to be a great day.

Wearing: Uniform
Wearing: Uniform

With: Fellow Gryffindors

OOC: ---  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:57 pm
User Image
User Image

💙 We were both young when I first saw you. I close my eyes and the flashback starts:
                                        💙 I'm standing there… in the Quidditch stands in autumn air. See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns.
                                        💙 See you make your way through the crowd and say, "Hello." Little did I know...
                                        ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Annabeth followed Romy into the Common Room. They had walked back after their classes had ended and made a quick stop at the bulletin board. There was a meeting today, one of utmost importance, apparently. Who had called it, she didn't know. Why it was called, she didn't know. But, it was stated that all Gryffindors had to be in attendance, so here she was. Really, she was only here because Romy wanted to come. If not for him, she would be upstairs taking a nap. She was very tired after working on her article for the next issue of the Daily Dragon, and after several nights of staying up until all hours of the night, she needed an afternoon of rest. But no. She was here instead. Oh well. Maybe it wouldn't last long so she could get her nap in. Anna sat down next to Romy on the couch, covering her mouth as she yawned, a quiet squeak erupting at the end of her involuntary reaction to exhaustion. The girl glanced at Romy with sleepy eyes as he spoke, smiling and shaking her head as he finished. She pat his arm, a gesture that meant "That'll do, Romy. That'll do."

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                        That you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles, but my head is saying , "Stay away, Juliet." 💙
                                        And I was crying on the staircase, begging you, "Please don't go." And I said... 💙

💙 Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone. I'll be waiting; all that's left to do is run. 💙
                                        💙 You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess. It's a love story, baby, just say, "Yes." 💙

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:02 pm
User Image
User Image

You can go the distance
You can run the mile
You can walk straight through hell with a smile

Fourth YearBeaterGryffindorSingle

Standing in the hall of fame
And the world's gonna know your name
'Cause you burn with the brightest flame
And the world's gonna know your name
And you'll be on the walls of the hall of fame

Tevye blinked a bit as he came to the common room, He yawned a bit tired he has yet to get a coffee and now they had this meeting to go too. It really looked like everyone was going to be here. He wondered what this was about. "Please don't say there canceling quiddich"

You could be the hero
You could get the gold
Breaking all the records they thought never could be broke

{Out of Character:}

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:34 pm
User Image

ѕecond year / gryғғιndor/ ѕιngle / нalғ-вlood

User Image

With: Gyffindors. . .

Confused, bored, and extremely curious, Quihn steps into the common room and glances around with a slight amazement. The place really didn't seem big enough to hold everyone. But here they were, with more piling in every minute. Just another thing about magic, he guessed.. scanning familiar faces from passing in the halls and classes. What was going on that try needed to meet like this? He really hoped it wasn't a House-wide punishment of some sort. He wasn't so sure he could keep his cool about it, considering he wasn't aware of making any mistakes worth deserving that much notice. They'd find out soon enough, though... Crossing his arms over his chest and leaning against the wall, Quihn taps his foot with mild impatience.Please let this be good...

User Image  

iamWanderlust626

Spirited Elder

8,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Marathon 300

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:15 pm
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾 🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

User Image
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

Beatricewalked into the common room during common hour just as the notice on the notice board had requested. There weren't too many of her housemates here, a mixture of all the student years. The second year took a seat in one of the open chairs not sure what this was about. She didn't really interact with anyone even in her classes. But then she never did anywhere an none of her friend from home attended this school. As the room steadily filled in more with the rest of the house, she shifted uncomfortable. Too many people. A deep breath passed through her lips as she tried her best not to run. Whatever it was going on would probably be important since the whole house was called together. Important or not, it wasn't comfortable for the blonde.

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾 Gryffindor common room 🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾 waiting 🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾 the Gryffindors 🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾 🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾 Tranlations🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:38 pm
Some things we don't talk about
Rather do without
And just hold the smile
Falling in and out of love
Ashamed and proud of
Together all the while
You can never say never
While we don't know when

User Image
Tobias Philemon Walsh
- Halfblood Gryffindor - Second Year - Twin -
[feeling: uneasy] [thinking: this is about the team, I'll bet...] [with: Gryffindors] [at: Common Room]

Toby slunk into the Common Room, an uneasy feeling swirling in his stomach. He'd bet all of his rare dragon models, the ones that flamed tiny spurts of actual fire, that this was about the Quidditch team. For a lot of Gryffindors, everything seemed to be about the team. He was grateful he'd made reserve beater, and that he'd left try outs quickly, because there'd been a huge row brewing when he'd jogged off. He leaned against a wall by the fire place, trying to look nonchalant.

Younger now than we were before.

But time and time again
Younger now than we were before
Don't let me go
Don't let me go
We're falling apart and coming together
Again and again
We're growing apart but we pull it together
Pull it together, together again

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:58 pm
User Image
    Do you really wanna be like them?
      Do you really wanna be another trend?
        Do you wanna be part of that crowd?
          Cause I don't ever wanna
            I don't ever wanna be

User Image

Luke wandered into the Common room, blinking. He might as well leave the portrait open, to be quite honest. He knew that there would be more people congregating soon. Sighing, he leaned against a wall, his arms crossed as he watched everyone. He knew something was going on, and he'd heard about the incident on the pitch from Tevye. What was going on now? Someone blow something up? He rolled his eyes, surprised that for once, he wasn't causing more trouble than everyone. Heck, he doubted he was the most despised guy in the house anymore. That probably went to his dorm mate Drage. Guy really couldn't catch a break, could he? Then again, he had never let up on him either. Just what was it with the house anyway? Was everyone going to despise each other for stupid things now? He almost wanted to pull something to give everyone else someone to hate, even if it was just him. After all, he was used to it, and he didn't care too much, well, except for potential bodily harm. Everyone else, well, he was certain was going to end up hexing him anyway.

User Image
State: Curious and Annoyed
OOC: ...

You, don't wanna be just like youxxx
What I'm sayin' isxxxxx
This is the anthemxxxxxxx
Throw all your hands upxxxxxxxxx
You, don't wanna be youxxxxxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:46 pm
When she was just a girl
She expected the world
But it flew away from her reach
So she ran away in her sleep
Dreamed of para- para- paradise
Every time she closed her eyes

User Image
User Image

WearingWhere: Gryffindor Common RoomWith: Ash Thinking: Bad bad badOOC

·» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Tanya walked into the common room crowded with students old and new and found herself squished off to the side with no one but Marvin to keep her company. However she did see a slightly familiar face, there was a boy who had been near her in sorting and she practically saw him every day in class. She felt bad for not getting to know her fellow lion and went over to him with with a small hesitant grin. "Hi, my name's Tanya. What's yours?" she asked before her rabbit began to make his tiny noise of discomfort at being held away making her giggle. "Oh, and this cutey here is Marvin."
Sir Spazalots

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Life goes on
It gets so heavy
The wheel breaks the butterfly
Every tear, a waterfall
In the night, the stormy night
She closed her eyes
In the night, the stormy night
Away she'd fly.

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:12 pm
User Image
MIRANDAxx FAUST
2ᴺᴰ ʏᴇᴀʀxxxx ɢʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ

ɪ ᴀsᴋ ʜᴇʀ ωʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ωᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxѕнє ѕαι∂ ωє'νє ÁŔŔĨVĔĎ ωιтнσυт кησωιηg
ᶤ ᵍᵒᵗ ᶰᵒʷʰᵉʳᵉ ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ᶤ ᶜᵃᶰ ᵗᵘʳᶰxxxxxxxxxx
ı тακε мч cнαпcεƨ ı ɔσп'т cαяε ıғ ı ƁƲƦƝxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxᵒᶰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶠʳᵉᵉʷᵃʸ ᶤ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵖᵉᶰᵈ ᵐʸ ᵈᵃʸˢ
ı ƬΛҠƐ MY ƇĤΛИƇƐS ı мαч пενεя яεтυяп, cσмε вαcκ αɢαıп

xxxxxxttire: [x]
xxxxood: Cozy
xxocation: Gryffindor Common Room
ompanions: Like... Everyone

Miranda sat by the fireplace, bundled in a blanket as she looked on to the crowd of Gryffindors that had congregated in the Common Room. Just what was this meeting about? Miranda couldn't even remember the last time she had seen all the Gryffindors together, she wasn't even sure if all the Gryffindors had shown up for the feast at the beginning of the year because she could swear there were new faces every now and then.

Gryffindor Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games