Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
London ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syniq

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:45 am

( ☩ ) αуα ( ☩ )

User Image
αℓℓ тнιѕ ωєєριηg ιη тнє αιя,
ωнσ ¢αη тєℓℓ ωнєяє ιт ωιℓℓ ƒαℓℓ
вℓσω α кιѕѕ, ι яυη тняσυgн αιя.
ℓєανє тнє ραѕт, ƒιη∂ ησωнєяє؟

As the copter had collided with the ground Aya had been stood next to Kyosuke, upon impact several parts had seperated instantly and others flew off in the explosion like shrapnel.The rotating blade though had taken a few minutes before it flew straight off and straight into the ground.Aya didn't really have much time to try to avoid it and took to lying down and hoping it would pass over her.It did but caught her back heavily as it fell into that of the rest of the rubble and came to a halt.Aya had a strip of metal pierced through that of her leg and it was cutting off almost all suply's of blood to her foot which had become rather numb.Struggling to shift it she couldn't from the pain it caused in her back.She was scratched bruised and cut, it looked as though she had just been in a fight with a feline.

Her back began to slowly heal but it was hard to heal something so deep swiftly.She was lucky to be a short distance away from any of the spouting flames and just needed to shift this piece of metal to be free.She was covered in dust and dirt and had grit in her eye so was in a constant state of squinting, shifting and trying to lift.It was no use so she simply remained there hoping everyone else was okay.

Little Lucy on the other hand had taken a bump to the very edge of her head and was unconsious for the bumpy landing so hadn't felt anything at all.She was trapped midway beneath something that used to be the cockpit and the main area of the copter she didn't look too badly hurt but was bleeding a little from her head.

αℓℓ тнιѕ вℓα¢к αη∂ ¢яυєℓ ∂ιѕραιя,
тнιѕ ιѕ αη ємєяgєη¢у
∂σηт уσυ нι∂є уσυя єуєѕ ƒяσм мє.
σρєη тнєм αη∂ ѕєє мє ησω.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:24 pm
Zandre Armageddon
`Follow The Reaper`

Zandre got up and looked around. "Okay, who blew up the copter?" He said as he stood, the huge scar on his chest and face reopened and draining blood down his torso, easily life threatening, but he didn't care how much damage he took or how much blood he lost. He wanted to know what the hell just happened. He pulled out his desert eagles and looked around, resting his gaze on George. "George you a**. I thought you were dead." He didn't realize that George hadn't seen him like this yet. He grinned through the blood pouring down his face, giving him an evil look. "Did you do this?"  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:15 pm
Tori sat on another roof. she kept hearng explosions, but couldnt fathem where they were comming from. User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:19 pm
User Image

Sarah went over to Sydney when they had found her. She was worried sick about her. Though Sydney's, along with her own wounds were already starting to heal themselves. Sydney was partially unconscious now. Sarah looked around at the group, she watched Zandre take out his guns. He seemed to be mad at George for causing the crash.

She pushed herself up off the ground, still healing a bit. Scrapes were closing and burns were trying to mend themselves. "Zandre, your scars." She said. Worried by the massive ammounts of blood pouring down his face and chest. She looked at George. "Nice to see you too. I guess i'd hug you if i wasn't healing from the crash." She said to him. A slight hint of humor in her voice. She turned to see Sydney again. Then looked at Zandre. "Don't do anything rash. This is not the time alright. There are people here that can't heal like we can, and they need help." She told him.

Not meaning Sydney, but Chris, Claire, Rebecca. They didn't have any infection and could die from the wounds they sustained.

((Sorry, that's just what it sounded like in the post. But when he bites her, don't expect it to be clean.))

((AND, how were we on the ground? If you said that you stopped the heli, you should have made it more understandable in your posts. Those string of posts with you and Aya got quite confusing as to where you are. PLUS you cannot be at the bunker yet. The bunker is in a completely different rp area. So i said they were up in the air, and george's copter crashed into ours.))  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:16 pm
User Image

Ƚeon Șcott Ҝennedy

Leon looked over at Chris. He was sitting by Claire, who also seemed to be hurt. Leon seemed to have taken the least amount of damage in the fall, and Jake the worst. He got up and walked over to Chris and Claire. He laid the kit by Chris and opened it. He started putting bandages on Claire's wounds. When he finished, he noted that he was running out of supplies. He wouldn't be able to get everyone unless he found another kit. He turned to Chris, offering him some bandages for his wounds. Chris was still conscious, unlike most of the others, so he should be able to take care of his wounds himself. "I trust that you can take care of your own wounds?" he asked.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:18 pm
User Image
"well to be honest Zandre i was in the copter that slammed into yours not piloting it." Said George. "i jumped out when it started beeping." Said George. "it was the rockets locked on beeping sound." Said George. "and id hug you to but i dont think you want my hands being all bloody on you." Said George. "so I ask again everyone accounted for?" Said George Before he started to move pieces of the helicopter still. "and Zandre if your gonna shoot me wait till it wouldnt cause you to lose guns and ammo." Said George as he found another med kit and tossed it towards everyone.  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:24 pm
After a while of searching, Tori found the crash site. She climbed down from the building she was on and jogged over."Whoa, what the hell happened here?"
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:28 pm
User Image
"long story short is i happened." Said George as he kept sifting through the wreckage.  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:32 pm
C H R I SXXXR E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris stayed by Claire as Leon tended to her wounds. He heard Leon's question and nodded. "I'll be fine." He was more worried about his sister. He'd infact, taken most of the damage for her. But she still got hurt.

User Image

C L A I R EXXXR E D F I E L D

Claire lay unconscious as Leon began to help her wounds. Then she groaned, and opened her eyes after a moment, looking up at the two of them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:37 pm
"Oh, dear. Well, now i know that i won't be riding with you any time soon." Tori chuckled. She hoped that she wouldn't be disliked for having a sort of dark humor.
User Image  

HelicaI

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:43 pm
User Image

Sarah looked at George. She thought about it. "I don't see Alice. Or Crimson either. Or Rebecca." She said. "They might have gotten out or seperated during the crash." She told him.

(The reason i'm saying these people are missing, is because the ppl playing them, have yet to post for them. So i'm just saying they got seperated. NOT dead. But gone untill the users can come back. and post again.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:44 pm
User Image"its cool" "i dont fly much" Said George. "besides anything i fly tends to either get shot at or explodes or crashes." Said George smiling. "i like your humor." Said George well he kept moving the pieces of the wreckage.  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:47 pm
"Do you need any help?" Tori asked, pretty much anyone, sence that she was indeed going to stay with the group.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:50 pm
User Image

Ƚeon Șcott Ҝennedy

Leon looked down at Claire when she groaned. "Try not to move too much. It might reopen your wounds," he said. He grabbed the other medical pack that George had found. He'd tended to the ones who weren't infected, and some of the ones who were, so he could save these supplies for another time. He opened his bag and slid the pack in. He checked to make sure that the vile hadn't shattered in the crash. He pulled it out, glad to see that it was still in one piece. He slid it back in and zipped the bag up again.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:51 pm
User Image"not unless you have fire proof gloves." Said George "these pieces of metal are at about 600 degrees farenheit." Said George smiling and tossing another piece of Wreckage to the side.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff