Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:16 pm

User Image

Eretria looked over at Joesph as he seated himself. "So, have you ever seen Hogwarts before?" she asked, a small smile playing across her features. She was certainly excited, and for once the normally serious girl's expression truly gave it away. She had longed for this moment all her life, and now that it was here, she wondered anew at what house she would go into. "I can hold the lantern if you'd like. It doesn't bother me."
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:28 pm

User Image

Joseph Luxton
Unsorted First Year

"Only in pictures. I have been looking forward to this for a long time" Joseph said. He nodded as Eretria held on to the lantern.
"Yeah sure, you can hold it. What house are you hoping to be in?" he asked curiously and thought about it himself, the thought only just entered into his mind.

M i n i R e d S t a r s

Mistypaw

9,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:30 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
First Year ~ Unsorted

"I've seen pictures," Juniper replies, "And to be honest, I thought before this was rather a bit too much pageantry. But now..." she shakes her head in amazement. "It makes an incredible impression. And to think this is going to be home, for the most part, for the next seven years!" She typically didn't get too excited, but this was a once in a lifetime experience, and it would be a waste not to enjoy every second.

{{OOC: .... }}

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:35 pm

User Image

Joseph Luxton
Unsorted First Year

Hearing another voice, Joseph realised he didn't know the other girls names. He looked at the one who had spoken.
"Excuse my rudeness, what may your name be?" he asked her and gestured a handshake.

M i n i R e d S t a r s

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:49 pm

User Image

Eretria took the lantern before going to sit in the front of the boat. "I'm actually hoping for Slytherin or Ravenclaw, since those are the houses my family's been in for generations. Hopefully you won't give me the tripe about only dark wizards coming from Slytherin, however. I could just as easily point out dark wizards from other houses." Her smile became a bit lopsided as she considered Joseph. "Which house are you considering?"
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:53 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
First Year ~ Unsorted

She gently accepts his handshake. "You were not rude at all. My name is Juniper. And if I over heard before correctly you're Joseph? I was there at the station, but I was busy answering some questions for another girl, Jennifer... who might join us if no one else claims the seat first." She briefly looks back along the shore and other boats to see if she's here, and then shrugs. "She seemed so very new to everything."

Listening to Eretria's reply, she gestured to her, "I'm also hoping for the same houses as she."

{{OOC: .... }}

Mistypaw

9,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:13 am

User Image

Joseph Luxton
Unsorted First Year

"Nice to meet you Juniper. Ravenclaw and Slytherin.. Nice" he replied to her and smiled.
"Any house is fine with me, hoping to be with you or one of the other girls. So I am not friend-less" he said and thought more about the question but still couldn't come up with an answer.
"What classes are you looking forward to the most?" Joseph asked the girls.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:24 am

User Image

Eretria had to pause for a moment as she considered Joseph's question. "Honestly, I think I'm looking foward to all of them. I want myself to be challenged, so if there is a class I have trouble with, it would just cause me to study harder." Thinking a moment more, she said, "Well, flying would definitely be the one above all others. My mother took me up on her broomstick once, and I loved it." She suddenly snickered. "One of my older brothers, however, happened to throw up the first and last time he was on a broomstick. He honestly hates the way wizards travel." Eretria let out a dramatic sigh.

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:36 am

User Image

Joseph Luxton
Unsorted First Year

"Aha, I am looking forward to flying. I want to get into quidditch, it looks so fun" Joseph said to Eretria.
"Poor older brother, my grandmother was one for herbology, not to appealing to me though" he chuckled.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:49 am

User Image
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Rutam ran down to the docks, hopefully to make it to them before they left. "Hurry, hurry..." Rue scoffed at herself. 'I can't believe I slept through the departure. Someone should've woken me up.' But she wouldn't be mad for long. It had been a long train ride and it had made her sleepy. She'd been lucky to get a room all to herself. Or maybe it had been bad luck, since she was late getting off the train. The boats were thankfully close to the station and it appeared as though they weren't taking off as Rue had feared. She'd hate to be the one to hold everyone up. She skidded to a stop on the docks and looked around for a spot for her...

(( OOC: I'm sorry for my very late entry. sad ))

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Nova_Cattus

Mythical Shapeshifter

Mistypaw

9,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:55 am

First Year ~ Unsorted

"I am not sure I am looking forward particularly to one more than another. I just want to try my best at it all and be active in the school. Herbology is interesting - but I'm hoping it won't be too messy. Though, potions could be messy too," she sighs considering. "It's okay, I am not a germaphobe, I just don't like it." Listening to the others she nods, "I do want to fly too, it'll be fun, and a convenience. But I don't think I'll try out for Quiddich. It seems a bit silly to me that so many house points depends on a sport."

{{OOC: And watch her end up being awesome
at flying... lol. Welcome to the party kuro! smile }}

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:10 am

User Image

Joseph Luxton
Unsorted First Year

"I guess that is the abspect of the points system I dont really like... But I dont mind who wins, I dont particulary mind what house wins at the end of the year" Joseph said to Juniper.

Joseph was starting to hope the boat ride didn't last to long, the boat was getting uncomfortable.

M i n i R e d S t a r s

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:15 am

User Image

Annabelle Humphrey
Unsorted First Year

Annabelle kept a hold of Marks and went towards one of the boats. She hoped on first.
"I'll hold the lantern" she said to him and patted the seat next to her indicating him to sit next to her.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:23 am

Marko James

I may not fully SEE you....
I may not fully HEAR you..

User Image ````Marko saw a flashing lantern and heard water and kids talking. He did not hear her. He stepped foreword, right into the water, up to his knees. His face showed his disgust at the cold.
But I KNOW you are there.

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:28 am

User Image

Annabelle Humphrey
Unsorted First Year

"Mark! Are you okay?!" Annabelle exclaimed. He had walked straight into the water. She momentarily stepped out of the boat and offered to help him in and held his arm. His pants were wet.

"Do you need any help?" she asked him worringly.
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games