Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:49 pm
"I need some time to think about this," Damien came clean, "You ran off without even giving him a chance. I have work that needs done."

As soon as he was back in his home, he went straight to his office with the door locked. With so much to do and everything that had happened, the last thing he wanted was anyone's company. He was starting to believe that this was all a mistake.

"You won't last a second if you stay out here," Leila noticed Garreth's unwillingness to return inside the demonic wards, "A horde of demons find you will skin you alive. Is that better than a burning sensation on your skin from the demonic aura?"

Leila wanted to head back inside, but the look of unwillingness from Garreth placed her between two worlds. Then again, Damien wasn't summoning her and she didn't quite feel like hearing a baby cry all night plus the little s**t that Naomi was carrying around. Leila called upon Damien's minions and had them build a quick two-bedroom shack for Garreth. She looked to Garreth with a brow raised, "Good enough?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:05 pm
Naomi nodded once and went to the meditation room. Isaac followed her around like a lost puppy to the point Naomi got aggravated. "Don't you have somewhere else to be?" She asked.

"I'm waiting for you to put that kid down so we can fight." Isaac replied. "I'm a demon but I'm not heartless as to attack you with a baby." Naomi shrugged then moved to the library pulling out a book and reading. The child had gone to sleep so she was not too fussed about anything else but protecting the child. She had a high feeling Damien was going to toss it out.

Garreth opened his mouth to say something then sighed and nodded. "Yes. It's perfect." He caressed her cheek leading her inside sitting her down. "Talk to me sweetheart. Somethings on your mind I can tell."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:16 pm
"I feel horrible for Damien for being trapped," Leila looked out the window that was a clear shot to Damien's manor, "I'm just waiting for him to break the bond so he can finally be rid of Naomi. I can feel the tension of their bond. It's slowly, but surely being torn apart. You know not everyone who is fated together remains together. It only takes a quick snip and even those who are meant to be will never want to see each other again."

She could see that Garreth wanted more for them. Then again, Leila wasn't blind and could see that if she didn't follow to his whim he'd just leave as well. There was nothing keeping him there. But, she'd take what she could get at her terms for as long as he would put up with it. Leila gave a quick smile as she turned to Garreth, "I can see you have something to say as well."

Damien went through the massive paperwork that piled on his desk. His father had failed to explain to him all the damn paperwork that came with this stupid job. Not evening starting, Damien sat back in his seat as he gazed out the massive window at the Hell he knew and loved. Then, from the shadows Ariel appeared. He didn't glance at her as he spoke, "I want to be alone, Ariel."

"For almost a full century you remained with me and gave me beautiful children," Ariel approached his desk, noticing the pictures he held of all his kids, "Your loyalty is astounding for someone you were not fated with. I can only imagine the loyalty you feel for Naomi."

"It's strained," Damien grumbled, "I feel like... I can't talk about this right now."

Ariel sighed, hoping to resolve the issue before leaving through the shadows again. Maybe things would not go so nicely for Naomi as she had hoped they would go for the young woman.

Gabriel stopped in a nearby cave. The rain was too hard to travel in at the moment and he didn't want to be struck by lightning. He could see the strain on his mother for bringing her back. She hugged her knees as her stomach grumbled. Unlike him, she needed food. Gabriel wasn't carrying anything and he'd need to start a fire to cook something. He stood, "I'll be right back. Here, use this if you need it."

He handed her a small dagger. Doubtful she would have to use it, he placed it at her feet before taking off.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:34 pm
Garreth frowned softly as he listened. "I'm sure she's trying. She was kept from him for a hundred years, I watched wanting to help but forbidden as Klaus beat her for what she is. She was too timid to fight back. She cried herself to sleep every night begging for Damien to rescue her. It never happened. So imagine if that had been your life for a hundred years to be free of it when your half siblings arrived only to find out he'd given up after twenty years. Moved on with someone else. She's confused and upset Leila. More upset now than before." He sighed again ruffling his hair. "I would rather be with you. Forever. And I'm sure Naomi would feel the same way, if you snipped our relationship I'd fight for it until my last breath."

"I screwed up Penny." Naomi whispered to the baby. "And I don't know how to fix it. I don't know what to do to fix it." Tears dripped on the babies face but it didn't wake. It just slept in it's stone form. Babies. Wanting babies that's what caused this. She realized to keep him she'd have to let that dream go forever. No. She already had. When Klaus nearly killed her. Before her healing kicked in Ezra had to remove it to save her. That's why she wanted kids so much, because she could never have them. She held the baby a little closer trying to hold back the sobs. The toddler squeaked and Naomi let up and put her on the ground watching her run around the library. Naomi wanted what she'd always dreamed of for a hundred years. Damien coming in and wiping her tears away.

She let herself cry for a little while then called the baby too her standing up and leaving the library she and the toddler, who held the edge of her pants, went to Damien office. She knocked on it. "Damien? Can I come in?" She gestured to Isaac to take the infant so she could talk to Damien without distraction. She had to tell him the truth. Fix things between them. She didn't want to be alone.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:25 am
"No sympathy," Leila shrugged as she stood up from the bed, "The spoiled girl wouldn't know what torture was anyways. Did you think it was easy for Damien to being forced to give up after Ellyone and that demon tell him she was dead? How helpless would anyone feel to be told that their loved one was killed? So when she does turn up, she tries to kill him and someone he tried to replace her with? Oh, and when he just wants to be with her and only her, she runs off because he doesn't want to be forced to love someone he couldn't love. Yeah, Naomi has it so rough and Damien wouldn't know any type of pain whatsoever."

Leila sighed as her shoulder slumped, "I'm sorry, but Damien has had it worse. Naomi may have thought he had given up so easily, but he had her own parents tell him that she was dead."

The lock unhinged and allowed Naomi access to Damien's office. He didn't move towards her though he could see that she was crying. What she failed to see was his own disposition. Damien gazed at the pictures of his many, many children on his desk as his heart sank for each of them. He loved them all so much when his time was right, but he could not find it in him to love one more. It was no longer a priority to breed like a race horse anymore.

"What is it, Naomi?" Damien asked just above a whisper.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:34 am
"I'm sorry I ran out on you. I should have explained better but things were getting heated. It's my fail safe. . . I run and hide somewhere so I don't get hit." She sat on a chair opposite him. "I know I have hurt you, I really get that. It's just, I never wanted kids until Ezra told me I couldn't have them. I thought long and hard while preventing Penny, that's the toddler's name, from slobbering on the books. I felt I was being selfish and horrid and I don't want to be that person. I want to get over the Klaus era of my life, put it behind me and be with you. Beat up Isaac who by the way, is horrible. I know you're a great fighter so for me being able to take him down without him holding back is just lame. Sorry I'm rambling. Nervous, Ezra told me it's my worst trait. Anyway, what I want to say is, I don't want to lose you. I want to be by your side forever and I'm deeply sorry for what I did. I just hope. . . maybe you can forgive my selfishness. And the wrong I caused against you."

Garreth nodded a little. "Yeah I get that too. While I was in heaven I couldn't feel hate, displeasure but not hate. And frankly. I can feel hate now, so I hate what your mother and the demon did to Damien. Though to be honest the queen of stone isn't really lucid any more. . . well not around anyone other than Demetrius that is." He pulled Leila to him. "I'm not going to do any of that to you. Ever. I will always be on your side."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:48 am
"Don't call that b***h my mother," Leila growled beneath her breath when he pulled her close, "I have only one mother and their kind took her away from me. And for all I care, Ellyone can drop dead."

There was a knock at the door, but Gabriel just walked in without waiting for an answer. He had taken Tamera back to her family where she was greeted by her human husband to bask in their own bliss. It broke Gabriel's heart when wiping her memory once again, but it was necessary since Klaus didn't clean up his act. Probably for the best, Klaus was too much like Ellyone to offer much of anything anyways.

"Where did you go?" Leila raised a brow as Gabriel looked around the pitiful shack.

"Business," Gabriel scratched the back of his head, "Why are you two staying here?"

"This isn't my place," Leila glanced around, "Garreth doesn't want to stay with Damien so he'll just be staying here."

"Well if you're not going to live here then i'll probably stay here too. The demonic energy is pretty strong," Gabriel went to the other room.

Leila turned back to Garreth, "How about we have a little fun before I head back to Damien's?"

"You are forgiven," Damien sat a picture frame down before pulling out a pen, "I hope you are quite happy with the child you have now. There are a few preparations I need to make so I will be quite busy for the time being."

He had hoped Naomi could be more than just a parent, but if she wanted to raise the kid then so be it. Maybe Leila or Ariel could help out more around the office and help him keep things somewhat calm in Hell. Rose or Rein would've been a good option to go to, but it looked like they would rather have him pump babies into Naomi before his role or responsibilities. How easy it must be to just lay on their backs for children than focus on anything else important.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:56 am
Naomi frowned. "Do you need some help?" She made a bold move and went to his side going to her knees and touching his forearm. "I can write without need of a pen." She wanted to be helpful and since Isaac was on baby duty she had time free. "And honestly, I'll only have the baby for a month or two depending on how fast she grows. . . And I'm rambling okay, I'm just going to sit in that corner right there and play with lint and stay out of your way." She moved to the corner near the door and drew strange marks in the dust.

Garreth wanted to argue but then Gabriel walked in and he was glad for the distraction. "I'm up for fun." He said with a grin. His eyes shining as he tugged her to his room.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:11 am
"You want to be a mother, Naomi, go be a mother," Damien looked up at her, "I will call for assistance, if needed, by someone who will focus all their time on their tasks."

Damien could already hear the noise of the baby crying over something then Isaac getting frustrated over what to do. The crying started to fade, Damien turned his attention back to Naomi, "Parenting isn't something you can just do part-time. I did not get this position until after I had raised Ami. Being a mother or father is a labor that one must dedicate all their time for. I will see you this evening. Ariel."

The demoness walked from the shadows as Damien handed her a black folder, "I need this to be seen again by the ambassador, I've marked out anything faulty and have him return it to me after correcting it. There are no such rules as 'one must eat a mushroom once a day or face penalty of death'. Also, please see Ferdinand and negotiate the details of what he plans on doing with that satanic group. Make sure he understands that if he wants to get involved, no mortals will be killed by demon hands."

"I will," Ariel nodded, taking the folder and leaving back into the shadows to carry out her orders.

After about an hour after Leila and Garreth entered his room, had their adult time and fun, Leila got up from the bed and began to dress herself. She ran her fingers through her hair.

"I guess this is better than sleeping outside or on a rock," Leila commented as she looked around the tiny room, "Then again, you don't exactly sleep."

She could feel Damien trying to summon her away from Garreth, but she was getting stronger by the day and was able to remain in that location without Damien's overriding her abilities. Leila turned to Garreth, "So you're fine with not being a concrete couple like this? It's not like I'm going to go see or sleep with anyone else. If you're not happy about this arrangement, you can say something."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:22 am
Naomi got up when he started talking to Ariel and went to Isaac. Penny smiled up at Naomi and Naomi went down to her level holding her close.
"Did you patch it up with dad?" Isaac asked.
"I have this sinking feeling I made it worse. I'm just. . . going to lay low for a while look after Penny. We'll be in the library if you need us." She smiled softly and giving a mild signal to Penny guided her to the library.

Garreth smiled watching her get dressed. "I want to be more, but I don't want to push it. I want this to go at the pace you set. When you want to step this up another level You know where I am." His smile turned into a grin.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:32 am
"If that's the case then we should just stay like this," Leila felt Damien's pull become stronger, she could feel that he was trying to force her to come but she continued to fight it though it gave her a slight headache, "You know I love you, but we don't know how long this would last. Lets just enjoy it for now and not worry about the end, it's much too sad."

Leila went over to his side and kissed him softly before allowing Damien to fully summon her. She gripped his desk tightly, "I was in the middle of something."

"Well I have something more important for you to do," Damien handed her a book, "You still like to study? Read this and put this ward up around only my home."

Reading the title, Leila's gaze was filled with concern, "But this will expel any angel blood in this place. This ward will immediately kick out Naomi... Damien, are you serious?"

"It's a precaution," Damien sighed, "Don't put it up, just study it."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:39 am
Garreth sighed. She thought this would end? "It won't end unless she tells me to go." He said softly to no one. "And even then I won't leave unless she kills me." But he swore he'd let her take the lead. And he never broke a promise.

Naomi was reading a warding book. Practicing it on herself in case someone tried to steal her wings when she felt a hand on her leg. "Hungie." Penny mewed hand near her mouth. Naomi knew full weeping angels only survived on time energy. Where was she going to get a volunteer to give up ninety years of their life to a baby their king didn't want? Naomi took a deep breath and gave the child her time energy. She didn't feel any different but the kid had grown to the size of a four year old. Naomi blinked and felt her body. No changes. But the ward was down. "Magic." Penny said smiling softly. "Tastes weird."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:48 am
Leila sat in her room as she read the book, her bed was just a large hammock that swayed gently. It felt oddly lonely without someone there with her. She was so used to Gabriel always being around her, and then there was Garreth, plus Damien used to always be by her side. With the wards and demon energy all around, it kept Gabriel and Garreth outside while it kept everyone else in.

"You sure do read a lot," Ami poked her head inside Leila's room, "Is that why Papa gave you a room in the library?"

"Possibly," Leila closed the book as she relaxed further in the hammock.

"Why isn't the other guy here? The angel guy," Ami walked inside Leila's room and shut the door behind her.

"He's just a friend. Plus he lives outside of your Papa's demon energy," Leila responded casually, "Is something wrong, Ami?"

"I'm bored," Ami looked around at the books, "Papa is busy at work and Mama works for Papa. So i'll just read a book."

"I think a lot of people warned you she'd break your heart," Gabriel knocked on the thin walls before taking off his earphones, "After everything that everyone's been through, she's probably more terrified of you than Damien's death."

Gabriel sat up on his bed as he examined his well-manicured nails, "You could take some of her Fallen energy and use it to visit her. Just a suggestion though."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:06 pm
Garreth frowned a little. His master knew so much. "Yeah a lot of people did. But unlike your brother I don't throw in the towel when she runs from me."

Naomi could half hear Leila talking to someone so went back to practicing her magic. And she would stay in the library reading books and taking time energy from the above average sized rats until Damien came for her. She didn't want to be in his way. And Penny was running around chasing the mutant rats too. Naomi taught her how to catch them and suck out their time energy. Each rat sent the young child's height and maturity up half a year. She was right, a few months and the weeping angel child would be old enough to look after herself.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:40 pm
"Unlike Naomi, Leila never ran off," Gabriel held up a vial of Fallen essence, "You know where she is, and you know what you want. Besides, Damien will get her paired off with a demon soon if nothing isn't done."

He tossed the vial on Garreth's bed before facing the demonic aura to enter Damien's home. Gabriel walked around until he found Naomi and the toddler in the library. In a room within the library, he could hear Leila talking with Ami. The Arch Angel approached the toddler weeping angel, "Well hello their cutie, aren't you a bundle of sunshine and stones!"

Gabriel then looked to Naomi. He could see the sadness in her eyes. It must be torture to wait this out. Scratching the back of his head, "You know he'll come around eventually. It's just..you know, a difference in time and availability. You could always see if he's willing to give up his position to Rein or Rose."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games