Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:57 pm
Anya turned around to see Theresa, the woman that was Oscar's ambassador, stand at the open window. Theresa bowed, "I came when I heard your victory. No one was surprised. Oscar's court and those in this court still praise you though your husband, in his childish ways, has yet to be admired. Selfish oaf."

"Don't say that," Anya grimaced as she covered Alexei's ears, she didn't want him to hear any complaints about either of his parents, "Conrad is many things, yes, but at least watch what you say around our son. He can say what he wants about me, I don't care."

"Conrad is a natural born," Theresa sighed as she stepped into the room, "Life is but a stage for their kind. But, the offer still stands. Leave Conrad and his court, and you'll still be honored as a hero in other courts. Oscar's court revere you as a woman of strength and fortitude. They would rather see you than that b*****d child-"

"Stop," Anya snapped, her eyes flaring causing Theresa to take a step back in fear, "I have had enough with the name calling. No one here is selfish, no one here is being anything but rude to the other. We all have our reasons for what we choose to do with our own rationale. Please, leave me alone. I have no plans on leaving Conrad anytime soon, for my son I will do what I can on my own time to make my marriage work."

After taking a breath, Anya then lightly nodded in dismissal, "Thank you for your time."

Theresa bowed, understanding the message and leaped out of the window. Anya placed Alexei on the bed, coming her fingers through his hair as a small smile formed on her lips, "If your father and the others say I am selfish for fighting for my beliefs, then I hope you are selfish like me, Alexei."

Alexei smiled up at his mother as he emitted a toddler laugh that warmed her heart.

"Scarlette," Oscar walked into the room with a cigarette in his hand, "If Anya is selfish, then I am too."

Liam stood, giving Oscar a sharp glare. Oscar smirked, "I gave her an army to use at her disposal, and my men are proudly back at their homes celebrating the victory."

"Then why would you be with Emma or make it seem as if it were safe for you to be around my children?" Liam growled as he neared Oscar, "Are you going to wait until they're asleep to-"

"No," Oscar simply shrugged, "I am only responding by what I experienced. Lycans killed my men, it's only natural to retaliate, don't you think? Liam, don't you think at all in that tiny little head of yours?"

"I'll tear you to pieces," Isolde growled as she readied her claws, "I've lost many friends because of you and those murderous twins!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:28 pm
"STOP IT!!!" Sebastian cried. "Stop this fighting! This is stupid! Senseless, fighting! No wonder You all hate each other! I'm going to find mother, And I'm not going to speak to anyone who wants to fight! Even you father." He turned and left. Scarlette looked distressed looking from her brother to the other three. She finally picked and rushed after her brother. "Seb wait for me!" She called rushing after him to find their mother.

Emma sighed and held her father close. "Why won't she start over with me?" He asked starting to let a few tears drop. "Did you cry like this for mother?" Emma asked stroking her father's hair.
"No. I went on a killing spree like you did, when she left me that is. We were married shortly after you were conceived. But then, after you turned two your mother just divorced me took you away and I didn't see you again until I caught wind of you being a hostage in a feral pack." Emma sighed not the story she was told. That her father didn't love her so left them. She'd never know the truth, not any more. "I don't think she's selfish," He said after a long silence. "I think her actions are selfish but I don't think she is, she's perfect to me. Anya, I mean. I tried to purge her of black blood at least for a night, so she could know what I feel but her sister came back before it could take hold."
"And you wanted more children with her but now she's acting like a woman on the end change you're not sure what to do anymore." Emma finished for her father.
"Mummy!" Sebastian cried running with his sister into the pool house. "Daddy and Oscar are being stupid!" He growled. "And I'm refusing to talk to any of them until they make peace."
"We just thought we'd let you know," Scarlette added and they went to the outside pool to play.
"Well, that was weird." Emma commented with a frown. She shook her head. "All right, I'm going to talk to Anya you watch the twins okay?" Conrad nodded. He wanted to walk into the sun let it burn him. He screwed up and wasn't allowed to make it better.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:42 pm
"Hah ta ta!"

Anya turned to see Katya break down the door and barricade it shut from the guards trying to break it down. Katya placed her back against the door as she smiled sweetly to her sister and nephew, who stood quite startled at the scene. Once the banging subsided, Katya placed the largest of objects against the door as she stretched her arms, "It seems it's like old times."

"It seems," Anya nodded as she gave Alexei one of his favorite toys, "Any news?"

"Your husband still thinks we're crazy," Katya rolled her eyes, "I'm sure you've supported him numerous times at this point."

"Not exactly," Anya shrugged, "Besides giving in and giving him our perfect son, that is it. I do not support Conrad's ideas or his ways, but i've tolerated them because I don't want to fight with him about it."

Katya glanced around the room for a bit before saying, "Word is on the street that your step-daughter won't marry Oscar until you make up with the oaf."

Anya cringed as she held herself, "My marriage is none of her business. She may care for her father, but what he and I decide is our own. If she decides to interfere, it's the same as Oscar coming in and shipping me off somewhere."

"Probably be better," Katya picked up a vile of blood from Conrad's dresser, "Smells like poison. Aren't you worried about what the court thinks?"

Anya smiled as she chuckled, "Conrad believes i'm hated, but you can just see that his army fought for me, my ladies are currently locked away so I don't used them, and Oscar's court is begging for me to leave Conrad. Trust me, I'm fine."

She then sat on the bed, "It feels like i've been married for him for far too long that leaving him is the last thing I want to do. Especially now."

Katya seemed confused until she realized. She covered her mouth, "Dear God you're pregnant."

Anya nodded slowly as she placed her hand on her stomach, "I felt two heart beats after Conrad called me 'nothing more than a farmer's daughter'. This time, I hope they're both girls."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:15 pm
Emma ran into Oscar and Liam having a face off. "Really? You want to do this now?" She sighed. "And here I thought you'd kissed and made up." She turned to Oscar slipping into a tongue they knew but the wolves didn't. "They're both stubborn, your sire sister and my father, though the latter is just a big crybaby, I think it best we keep our distance and marry so we can protect the twins from their influences." She smiled tenderly to Oscar. "I can't bare to be Wroth anymore. The name sits ill in my stomach." Without meaning too Emma put a hand to her belly. It was in agony. Not from the attack on her body but from something else. It was a little swollen from it too. In English she said. "If Scarlette and Sebastian start to fight I fear Nickolas might get hurt too." Though she knew Oscar would know who Nickolas was she forgot Liam didn't. "I'm going home. Mainly because those silly maids won't leave me alone. I mean really. Pink! Pink over my dead body pink!" She hissed walking away.

Conrad sighed. He needed to make things better with Anya. He wanted to make his marriage work. Wallowing in the pool house wasn't going to help any. So he got up and went looking for her. No, he didn't need too. He knew where she was. His hearing picked it up quickly. ". . . I hope they're girls. . ." Anya was pregnant again?! He smiled. Hope bloomed for a short moment in his aching natural born heart. The guard rushed to him informing him of Katya and he shrugged. "Let them." He sat on a chair outside his room and just listened in. He was going to be a dad again. More babies to start over with. "Anya~!" Emma's voice echoed down the hallway. "Anya~! Help me they won't leave me alone~!" Ignoring her father Emma burst in. "How do you do it?" She asked not bothering to knock. "I mean the ladies maids the constant bitching about random topics and people and their incessant need to preen me! It's infuriating! And Pink! They want Pink! At my wedding! You know I hate pink! Please tell me how to deal with them before I go mad~!" She turned her gaze to Katya and calmed. "I'm never going to get used to how you two look so much alike."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:23 pm
As if on cue, Anya's ladies swarmed into the room to hold the Queen as each cried in joy of seeing her again. Anya smiled as she handed Alexei to Katya to comfort her ladies. One of the ladies stood up, holding her hand, "You have protected us all against those brutes! Our Lady, you are bravest! Standing up against your husband to fight for our safety!"

Anya looked up to see a large crowd outside her bedroom. The courtiers and other nobles all bowed to her. Besides wanting to remain with Conrad, this was the other reason why she wanted to remain Queen. Anya nodded slightly as Katya handed her son back to her. She then smiled, "My sister and I have felt the atrocities of the lycans, we simply could not wait any longer to fight back. Even in the faces of the domestic threats I have received from my loved ones, I could not leave the battlefield so no one else would feel the brutality of the lycans."

The nobles and courtiers clapped as the ladies preened over Anya's hair and perfected the dress she wore. Anya sat down on the divan with Alexei playing at her feet as she turned her attention to Emma. Katya stood at Anya's side as she glanced over at Emma, "It's comical how you come running to my sister though you call her a coward and selfish for how she was tortured before by your kind."

"What?" Anya whispered to Katya, then turned to Emma, "Emma, my goal was for you, your children, and your pack to remain safe. How is that me being selfish if I had kept all of you in mind?"

"You should watch your son as well," Katya whispered with a sly smirk to Anya, "If she had her way, she'd kidnap your son to make a point."

"She would not," Anya sat back and lightly pinched Katya, then turned back to Emma, "Then don't wear pink. A wedding dress is supposed to be white."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:28 pm
Emma's expression turned cold. No, not cold, void of emotion. Her eyes flashed a strange colour as her hand shot out gripping Katya by the neck. She stared at the girl for long moments. "I also told Anya my father is the biggest a** in history. And we're all pretty selfish. If you made me join your war, you, would be dead. All of you. I was selfish, I didn't join the war for my own personal reasons, now, servant." She drew out that word to make a point. "Speak out of turn again and I won't be so nice."
"Emma enough." Her father's voice cut through the haze of an emotionless sea. He'd ordered the Courtier's to bow to the Queen. He knew more than half hated Anya for her actions. But he made them all see. Any all the courtier's in his court knew the truth, that Emma was no b*****d.
Emma let go of Katya watching as the leech repaired her shattered windpipe. She walked over to Anya pushing any who got in her way out of it and gave her step mother a hug. "I am more selfish than you Anya." She whispered. "And I'd only take my brother if you and father started fighting, I wouldn't take him for long, more like, babysitting." Emma smiled kindly. "I hated it when my parents fought I don't want him growing up knowing that hatred." She nuzzled Anya's cheek. "You'll always be my best friend. And, I could use some help with my wedding, everyone's either wanting pink, or too many frills. And by the gods, there was one woman who suggested I guide a herd of goats to the alter too, I mean who does that?"

Sebastian held Scarlette close as she sobbed on his shoulder. She'd taken a nasty fall and now her dress was ruined and her hands and knees torn up bad too. Nickolas had detached from her back ans way laying in mud which distressed Scarlette even more. She hurt so much. Sebastian roared at their nanny to get Oscar. She wanted Oscar, since they knew their mother was running from the wedding planners from hell. "Okki~!" Scarlette kept whining into her brother's clothes.
"My Lord!" She nanny huffed. "My Lord Oscar, it's Scarlette, please come quickly." She begged.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:16 pm
Anya's ladies glanced from Anya to Emma, knowing their Queen was getting quite annoyed at Emma's rash words as well as her rudeness. The courtiers entered the room to come see their Queen, though the very few who 'hated' Anya left the majority who went in because they admired her for her beliefs and her ability to go against her husband against all odds. Anya's body froze as she left Emma's little chokehold and tended to her sister, "Katya, I'm so sorry."

"I've taken down mutts that smelled like her," Katya flashed her fangs, "This just a minor flesh wound."

"Ladies," Anya called out, her ladies quickly came to the scene and ushered Katya to the bathroom to freshen her up.

Anya smiled and accepted the small trinkets and gifts. There were still members of Oscar's court flooding in, one of them asking, "Please, come to our court? You would be showered with gifts and your son will be remembered as the son of the greatest Queen that ever walked among our kind!"

"I do believe i'd miss the threat of King Conrad locking me away or Princess Emmaline stealing my son away because I looked at her the wrong way," Anya mused as the others laughed as well.

Once the rest of the courtiers left, Anya's usually warm eyes glazed over with a cold, unemotional gaze when she turned to Emma. She smiled slightly, "Take my son from me, even once, and you'll find yours will taken just as easily."

She then turned away from Emma as she headed to the bathroom to tend to her sister, "Wear what you want to your wedding, it's your day not mine. Have your friends as your bridesmaid and have your father attend."

Anya scooped up Alexei, called for her ladies as Katya made her way to Anya's side. The large group left the room to go to the dining hall to drink a few glasses of warmed blood together. Oscar's court that remained joined them, reveling in the twins as the courtiers fawned over Alexei.

"As if," Liam shoved Oscar to the side, "Go take care of your bat girlfriend, some people have responsibilities."

"Yeah, bat girlfriend right? Guess who takes your ex-mate to bed every night?" Oscar yelled.

"I wouldn't be surprised if she slept with you and the rest of the damn court!" Liam roared right back.

"Even if she did she'd still be right back in my bed!" Oscar yelled right back, his face actually turning blue from his anger.

"No surprise," Liam turned and went to where Scarlette to see she scraped her hands and knees, "C'mon, honey, let daddy get you cleaned up."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:38 pm
Emma glared at them. All of them and left before them. "Threaten mine again and you won't have a tongue to threaten with." Emma growled angrily. Her eyes flashed ice blue. "I'll not hesitate either." She turned and shoved her hand through the leech that spoke. "Oh Anya dear," She purred. "I wouldn't steal him. Not if he came willingly." She licked her hand and left. She would not be held responsible for Anya's pettiness. Emma was trying to make up and here the spoilt chit was throwing it at her. She heard her child Scarlette and rushed to the scene to see Oscar picking her up and smiled. Though Liam seemed upset by it.

"No!!" Scarlette screamed pushing away from him. "No! I want Okki! I don't want you!" Her eyes flashed red and her fangs came out as she held her hands up for Oscar. Sebastian turned his cold gaze to his father.
"Never speak about mother that way, it's because of her you're alive right now." He looked ashamed of his father. "You should be worshiping the ground she walks on. Not insulting her! You might be my father by birth but Oscar's been more of a dad to Scarlette than you!" Emma cut in at this moment with a cold stare.
"Oh Sebastian you flatter me too much but he is your father, show some respect-"
"Why?" Sebastian asked. "He never shows you any. He just called you a whore." Emma blinked a little and turned to Liam a tilt of her head.
"Hello kettle I'm pot you're black." She said and turned to Scarlette kissing her cheek. "Oh it's okay sweetie, where's Ocha?" Scarlette burst into more tears pointing at a lump in the mud.
"Don't be mad Okki." She sobbed. "Please?" Emma went over to the lump and picked it up. From the look of it the doll had been ripped from her. "I'll go clean up Ocha why don't you and your father-"
"No!! Okki! I want Okki to do it! Don't like him! He's mean!" She pointed to Liam. Emma sighed. She was trying to get the three of them to bond. But it seemed whatever happened at Liam's pack before the war had made Scarlette hate her father. "Oh yes just an information thing, your court wants Anya to be their queen and they think I'm a b*****d child. I'm showing great self control here by not killing them. And so you know Liam, his is bigger than yours." She took Sebastian's hand and tugged Oscar with Scarlette back toward the Manor. She couldn't stand being here a moment longer. Not one bit,

"That was mean." Conrad said to the masses. He leaned against the wall arms crossed. He'd gone off for a moment to fill out execution orders. He needed new court members, loyal only to him, so that next time this happened Anya would feel the pressure not to go through with it. "She was only trying to make peace and you go and threaten her, the last person who threatened her had his pack wiped out, you're lucky you're my queen, I'm not sure what she would've done had you threatened her back at that school."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:02 pm
"Oh, and I am sure she wasn't threatening me at all when she said she'll take my son away and harmed my sister right in front of me? No, how could those ever be threats?" Anya asked in a sarcastic tone, then turned her attention back to the others before laughing at how silly Conrad looked after Emma's obvious threat and insults, she then turned back to Conrad, "I have no qualms with her for her to go out of her way to make peace with me. But it is always heartfelt to see your ever so warm gaze on me."

Katya laughed as she raised a glass of blood to Conrad, "To Conrad's true loyalties."

Conrad's courtiers remained silent, afraid to anger their King though they sided with Anya on this one. However, Oscar's courtiers raised their glasses as they laughed. Anya took a long gulp of her blood before placing the glass on the table, "Leave us."

Katya shrugged, taking the large group back to their own parts as Alexei teetered by Anya to hold onto her dress. Once Conrad and her were alone, Anya gazed up at Conrad as her russian accent became more prominent as she spoke with sadness in her voice, "We both know why I married you. It's out in the open, I know Katya told you everything. Well this is who I am. I do anything for the safety of those I love even if it means lying, working my way through the courts, and marrying the most powerful man in order to continue a war that was started centuries ago. So here," Anya took off her tiara and held it out to Conrad, "You said you loved me, and I have grown to love you, but you don't need to keep me here as a reminder that I am not the woman you married. Trust me, i'm still shamed by divorce, but I can see the shame in your eyes when the others actually admire me for what I have done. I see the embarrassment when I stand up against your daughter and I can hear the distaste in your voice when you talk about me. I love you, Conrad, but I fear that I am more of a disappointment to you than anything else."

Oscar rubbed the back of his neck as Emma told him that his people wanted Anya as their queen. He waited until she calmed down enough before saying, "I had told them if Conrad kicked Anya out she would be Queen regent of my lands."

It wouldn't push Emma out of any throne or anything, but it'd just mean that Anya would be the figurehead and Emma would just be Oscar's wife. He turned to Liam who sniffed his nose at him, "So you'll just sleep with Emma while your blood sucking sister gets all the fame and glory for being a murderer?"

"She's not a murderer, she did what was right," Oscar stated as he lit a cigarette, "I backed her 100 percent and I plan on making Katya an ambassador as well. So suck on that dog breath."

Oscar turned and went to follow Emma and her children as Liam grimaced. Isolde approached him and patted his back affectionately, "They'll come around."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:30 pm
Emma stopped walking. She let go of Sebastian's hand worry she'd crush it. She took Scarlette out of Oscar's arms and gave her kicking and screaming to her father. Sebastian too. She knew Liam could see to complete hurt in Emma's eyes but then. . . suddenly, it froze over. She turned and left for the pool house. Marcus and Simon had finished cleaning it up and she threw herself on the bed out the back. Marcus and Simon frowned at each other. "Uh. . . Alpha-?"
"I want to be alone!" Emma cried.
"What if Oscar follows?" Simon asked. There was silence. "Oh great now what happened." He hissed low.

Conrad growled at Oscar's courtier's as they left. He's put a stop to their visits too. "True Loyalties indeed." He was angry now. "Yes, I thought you married me for love. How blind could I be? I thought "She's different, she's not like Evelyn." Now I see it. And it's funny, I showed you who I was and you acted like the victim the spoilt child who was only trying to get a toy back. I wanted peace Anya. Peace or have them under my boot as slaves again. The other's of my court admire you because they know I can't kill you. Physically can't. I picked you as my mate. We have a son together and possibly more! Of course I'm embarrassed! I'm embarrassed because I expected you to be more than this! I expected you to act like my queen," He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "I like it when you stand up to Emma, okay I used to, but now it's just two girls fighting, and Emma will win. You and I know that. She's more fragile now than ever before. And I'm not defending her I'm stating facts. She was about to kill your sister Anya, Had I not have spoken Katya would be dead. Distaste? When? When have you heard this? Anya you have broken my heart so many times but I have forgiven you. When I asked to start over you spat it at me." He growled and rubbed his eyes. "I thought you loved me Anya. I love you, I saved you from the council, from Asha, and from the feral packs. I'll always love you and I'll always defend you and be there for you, all I ask is the same." He took the crown and put it back on her head. "You set Oscar's courtier's straight. Emma is going to be their queen. Not you. They will love her once you give them the chance. And until Katya earns my respect she will not move from her low status. You are my queen, love of my immortal life. I know I will never be yours." He gave her head a pat. "You've been pushing me away Anya, lay in that bed while I play with our son."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:44 pm
"You see? This is exactly it!" Anya stated as she took Alexei a step back from Conrad, "You keep making it seem I went against all of you when I went out of my way to protect all of you when I didn't have to! And no, Emma would never win against me. I am stronger, faster, colder, and have far more experience. So no, dear husband of mine, Emma would never win a fight against me and that is the cold hard facts. As for my sister, this is the highest rank she has gotten in her lifetime so thanks to be to the Almighty Conrad for that. One, you did not save me from feral packs, you saved Emma. I was there, I remember clearly what happened. Two, you did not save me from the counsel, the counsel changed their mind at the last second and don't even lie to me by saying 'you changed their minds'. And Asha? Katya and I would have survived even if you decided to show up. So you want to be embarrassed? Go ahead, do what you so choose at this point. I've seriously tried everything to be compromising, but i'm done being your doormat and i'm done being your daughter's doormat. So you go lay in your cold bed, knowing that I love you though you pain me all this time, while I play with my son and carry your twin daughters."

Anya picked up Alexei and left the dining room, leaving the castle and straight outside as the guards followed to offer more protection. She couldn't be near him. She couldn't be anywhere near Conrad. Why must he always break her heart? Oscar's guards even had extra men go and provide more security and support as Anya watched her son run around and tumble in the grass. Alexei ran up to his mother and spoke, "Look, mommy! The moon is full!"

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Anya sighed, wanting to be happy with her son, but Conrad had broken her heart beyond repair.

Oscar knew Emma was mad, he hoped she forgive him. It was a promise to Anya and to his people, he couldn't go back on his word on them. He went after Emma though she proclaimed to want to be alone, finding her by the pool once again. Oscar rubbed the back of his neck, "I know you're not happy with me, but I need you to understand that I need to keep the peace and balance."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:01 pm
Conrad sighed and followed her. He waved the guards away and just watched her. "There she is." He purred. "I don't want a door mat. I want the old Anya back. And I'm kinda starting to see her. If I squint and turn my head to the side." Yes the moon was full. And he knew. He knew he would forever Love Anya. No matter what.

Emma opened the door a little. She didn't say a word. Not for a long time after he spoke. "I understand. But I hate it too." She said eventually. "I hate how they look at me. Do you know why? Because Henry's pack looked at me like that too. They hate me. Dad's people hate me, your people hate me and any living lycan hates me. I hate being hated. I. . . I do stupid things when I'm hated. And I don't want to do those things because I have you, and my kids to worry about now. And I don't want ladies maids. I want to look after myself. And I don't want people planning my wedding for me, I'm not having pink or herding animals down the aisle at our wedding and if any of your people suggest that again I will not be responsible for my actions." She had opened the door completely as she spoke. "And I want to marry you. Despite the fact that you promised the title of queen to someone else. I won't settle for being second though. Once we're married I'm going to try to make your people see that I'm worthy of being their queen. And, I want to be your queen." She gently bit her lip giving him an adorable look.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:21 pm
Conrad and Oscar's guard watched in the distance as Anya stood up, coldly gazing at Conrad as Alexei ran behind his mother's dress. She crossed her arms, "The Anya you knew before was a lie, a facade I had created to gain your trust. This," she gestured to herself, "is who I am. I am a fighter by nature and a defender in my heart. I will forgive you on a few counts for Alexei, Celia and Luna."

She had already decided her daughter's names. Anya turned away from Conrad to watch Alexei play more in the grass. A new sense of power rushed through her, feeling as if the world was on her fingertips. Anya looked over her shoulder at Conrad, "You will only be disappointed if you remain here, Conrad. There is no little-woman wife here to cater to you and your blood anymore."

His people did hate Emma. They hated the way she paraded around as if she were the baddest thing around when they knew it wasn't true. Oscar didn't want to admit it as well. It was one thing for her to say it, but it was a whole other thing for it to be distinctively true. Oscar approached her with a dismayed look, "I would love it if you were my Queen too, but the way things are going with Anya I have to honor my promise. It's not like you wouldn't be Queen, it'd just be slightly different."

And without a title or respect. His people valued Anya for more than Emma and it was painfully obvious. There was nothing Emma could ever do to change that. Oscar tried to be a little positive, "How about we look at a few dresses that you want to wear on the wedding day?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:49 pm
Conrad sighed. He would never win. Never find a woman how loved him for him. "Fine." He said simply and left her outside. He would find his own room tonight.

"Jarrett." He barked. "Are they rounded up?" He asked.

"Yes my king." The nervous man replied.

"Good. Good. I want all my loyal subjects in the throne room. The ones who sided with Anya go to the sun." He said that in the old tongue that Anya didn't know. "I know the Novra are mine." The scribe nodded and rushed off to do his masters bidding. Conrad went to his throne room and waited until Anya went to bed before he said what he wanted to say to his court. The supporters had been staked and thrown into the sun room without Katya or Anya any the wiser. They wouldn't even scream they'd just dissolve.

"So we're clear on the plan?" Maria asked the courtier's who were loyal to Anya. They nodded. "Good, we'll enact our plan to kill them both." They nodded again determined. "We revolt tomorrow night."
"But, they will kill us before we try." One complained.
"If Emma is as predictable as i suspect she will have Liam take care of most of them during the day-" crashes were heard outside. Conrad had found out. The guards dragged them before the king. Conrad frowned. "It didnt take me long to find out your secret Maria, just because my wife and i are having problems doesnt mean i am remiss in my duties as king. My judgement stands. The traitors go to the sun." Maria screamed in anger. He shrugged. No second chances for traitors.

Emma saw it in his eyes. He knew it too. "Yes totally different no respect." She said bitterly. The only people who knew about her weakness were dead. Oscar's court thought she was vulnerable to the sun? Only when hunting. She wasn't the baddest thing around, but she could wipe out his court without batting an eyelid. Even Conrad's court knew that. "Fine." She said eventually. She'd hidden what she wanted in the pool house anyway. She let Oscar in to the room and showed him the three dresses she couldn't decide on. She waited for Oscar to give his opinion on them. She wished things were different. She wished his court loved her like her father's did.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:57 am
Crystal heard the cries as her eyes took in the horror of watching all those loyal to Anya be burned alive. All because Conrad wanted full support? Just because he hated Anya? She didn't stick around to find out or be caught, fearing Anya, her sister and son were all in danger of the same fate. She rushed down the halls and burst into Anya's new room and crying out, "You must flee, Anya! Conrad has gone mad and is killing all those who love you! I fear you and your loved ones are next!"

Anya snatched Alexei and asked him sternly, "Alexei, tell your momma if you want to leave with me or not? I won't be upset if you want to stay."

Alexei trembled in the tension of the room. He felt his mothers warm embrace, how could his father kill other people because he hated her? The young prince nodded and whispered shyly as he answered, "I go with Momma and Aunt Kat."

She kissed his head as she picked him up and turned to Crystal, "Find my sister and tell her to meet me at the Lancaster home. I will mask our scent, tell no one you saw me, Crystal, you may be my source of surviving."

"I must run as well," Crystal looked around, "It's daylight, how can you-"

"I'm not worried about that," Anya quickly stated as she wrapped a large cloak around Alexei and herself, more so Alexei.

Anya fled through a secret passage, leaving no trace of her or her sons scent behind as Katya soon followed. It took the entire day to get to the underground mansion Katya had created years ago to hide from the terrifying lycans that had hunted the twins before. Anya kept her son nearby as he slept fr the long journey, tears streaking down her cheeks. Katya noticed and gave her sister s pat on the shoulder, "I told you not to love him."

"How was I supposed to know that he would kill all my friends and ladies? They all didn't deserve to die!" Anya hissed as she paced, "Are the doors firmly locked?"

"Nothing is coming in," Katua took a relieved breath, "I had this ace inspected before we arrived too, no one else is here but us."

"If he finds us, we will be killed," Anya spoke barely above a whisper as to not wake up her son, "I had wanted to continue my marriage with him for him to see me as I really am, but it seems he does not mean his words of kindness. We all have one mate, he is mine though I am not his."

"King Oscar!" a guardsman entered Oscar's room as he and Emma were about to sleep, "Queen Anya has fled! We received word that she was just about to be burned alive by Conrad!"

Oscar jumped from the bed, his blood boiled at the act of betrayal. He growled as he dressed, "Guard the perimeter, let none enter my castle until Anya is found. Send a troop up to her home village, if she is found bring her here. Do not take her back to Conrad's is that understood. If she goes there, she will be killed."

"For our Queen Anya," the guard saluted and went to run the orders. Oscar turned to Emma, "I'm remaining here if she comes back here. As soon as you can, please calm your father down on killing her. I mean it, Emma, I know you don't like her either but this means a lot to me."

The rumors of what happened to Anya spread like a wildfire. Vampires all over the world began to rush to Oscar's many castles to join his court to support and protect Anya.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games