Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:01 am
MDaylus

Loki forced his eyes open to look at Tony when he felt the man sigh and hide against him. 'How, she should not have been able.' Loki gasped out. His head hurt from the sudden bright light but he fought to keep his eyes open. He was a bit surprised when Tony said that she had tried to coerce him into hurting him.Loki was glad Tony hadn't allowed Sif to control his actions over hurting him by threatening his life. 'Safe in the air? You think she will try something at the tower? We have the jammer there we can keep her out.' loki stated. "This ruined our date didn't it?" Loki questioned out loud.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:42 am
Alikia Tsuki

‘I don’t know Loki….’ Tony replied honestly to the question. He’d thought Sif’s powers were more limited than they appeared to be now…This would require a change in tactics. ‘This suit is designed to fly, with it, we will always be safer in the air than on ground.’ He responded lightly. ‘And they were pretty angry, and they’ll know that we know more than they want now….I wouldn’t put it past them to be trying to butter someone up right now, telling lies about us.’ Hearing the question, Tony paused, looking to Loki with a little surprise. To think that he still wanted to go on a date after this, it made Tony smile and his heart warm a bit. “We’ll see Lo…..If the damage isn’t too great, then maybe we can still go….but you don’t seem to be doing too good right now.” He said carefully. He would make it up to Loki, he always did and always would.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:23 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded he too thought Sif's power had been far more limited and she would not have been able to pull off what she did. The problem was he had no idea what she had done to him. 'Alright.' Loki replied when Tony assured him that they would always be safer in the air than on the ground with the suit. Loki didn't want to think about what Sif and Fandral could be doing right now to try and turn their friends against them. "Its just a headache..." Loki lied softly. He didn't want Tony worrying about him over this when now there were bigger problems at hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:32 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shook his head slightly. “Now is not a good time to be lying Loki.” Tony said firmly. “I need to know what’s going on with you so I can know what I need to do….” He added, glancing at their surroundings before looking back to the god in his arms. “If you’re too weak, then perhaps I should take you to the Helicarrier……you’d be safe there.” He said slowly. Sure, Fury wouldn’t like it, especially when he was already having to protect Pepper, but he couldn’t argue with Tony. That might even be the best course of action because it removed Loki from Sif’s grasp so he could deal directly with her.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:32 pm
MDaylus

Loki liked a bit ashamed as Tony told him that now was not the time to be lying. It was hard to hide things with the bond in place. "I'm sorry, I merely do not want you to worry more." Loki apologized softly. "I don't feel right whatever she did has messed with something. The strange thing is I've felt this way before but never this strong." Loki admitted and explained. He looked quite puzzled at the helicarrier, he could vaguely remember a faint ship in the air from what he remember of new York.

"Tony take him to the helicarrier, I'm bringing the jammer up with Clint and I. Its not safe here." Natasha's voice came through the suit.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:47 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony listened closely to Loki, meeting his eyes. “Then she’s done something similar before….without you knowing.” He said plainly. Jumping slightly when he heard Natasha’s voice ring through the suit, Tony frowned. “Take Bruce….they might not be able to hurt them, but I don’t want to risk anything Nat.” Tony ordered. Looking around, he nodded at a remote rooftop. “JARVIS, Take us down over there. We can’t get to the helicarrier like this.” He said quickly, the suit quickly changing course. Landing on the rooftop a few moments later, Tony carefully stood Loki up. “Stay there for a moment. I have to get in the suit.” He said softly. Stepping away, he didn’t even look as the suit opened behind him and he stepped inside. A few seconds later he stepped close to Loki again, his face plate slid back. Wrapping his arms around the god, he pulled him close. “Try to rest a bit, I’ve got you. We have to move fast, so it might not be so fun for you.” He explained, kissing him gently. Slowly lifting off the rooftop, he kept a firm hold on Loki, one hand coming up to the back of his head to hide his face against the suit’s neck and shoulder. As soon as he felt sure that he had Loki and that the god’s arms were around him, he shot into the air, not going as fast as he could, but significantly faster than their joy ride he’d taken with Loki before.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:11 pm
MDaylus

"As if Bruce would let me leave him behind in this case." Natasha scoffed.

Loki nodded a bit unsure when Tony said that Sif must have done something similar to him before. He too jumped when he heard the Widow's voice, still quite unused to voices appearing from no where. "Thank you Jarvis." Loki stated when they were set down at Tony's insistence. Loki stood and stayed like Tony said despite feeling shaky. He watched as the suit encompassed the man and then it was walking closer, no Tony was walking closer. It was hard to picture Tony as the suit until the face plate slid back revealing the man's face. Relaxing against the man's body even metal he felt better, safe with Tony. The assurances that the man had him only caused the feeling to grow. Loki had been in danger and not even known it and Tony had protected him. Returning the kiss he wrapped his arms around the man's neck and rested his head against the suit's shoulder. The sudden jar of speed had the god feeling a bit ill, much like when Thor decided that he wanted to take the younger god flying.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:56 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony kept Loki close, shielding him from some of the wind and speed as they flew. He didn't try to talk to the god, really wanting him to rest for a bit and try to get himself right. He could sense that Loki didn't like flying, and he felt a little bit bad. He didn't want to make Loki sick. Slowing when they began to approach the helicarrier, he circles it a few times as he waited for a landing bay to open for him. Slowly coming in, he landed and carefully loosened his grip on Loki, ignoring the agents around the bay. 'You okay?' He asked softly in his mind.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:38 pm
MDaylus

Loki didn't think he could talk as they were flying considering he wanted to keep the meager contents for his stomach. His head still hurt which didn't make it any better and the low oxygen levels as they rose into the sky only made it work. Then circles around to wait for landing capability made Loki close his eyes tightly to make it not be worse. Finally they landed and he stood on shaky legs. 'I could be better.' Loki admitted not removing his head from the man's shoulder for a moment as he breathed. When he finally did look up he was greeted by the sound of guns being cocked.

"Sir," said one of the agents, it was clear that here they all recognized Loki.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:52 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony carefully pet Loki’s hair as he didn’t move. ‘Sorry Lo…..I’ll make sure you’re nice and safe on a plane when we leave.’ He responded, honestly feeling bad about making Loki sick. Looking to the agents finally as Loki raised his head, Tony’s face plate slid back and he sighed. “Back off guys. Loki’s with me….Agents Romanov and Barton should be in route, keep the bay open for them.” He said briskly, supporting Loki’s weight as he started to move with him to find some place for the god to sit. When a pair of agents tried to block their way, Tony frowned. “Today is really not the day to mess with me. If all of you don’t get out of my way, I will blast you into next week.” He promised. After a moment of consideration, they stepped aside and Tony continued to lead loki towards one of the meeting rooms.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:21 pm
MDaylus

Loki bristled when guns were drawn on him. "I should be fine to teleport myself back by that point or even fly. Right now whatever Sif did and however it got broken is wrecking havoc on my body.' loki responded reaching for his magic which fizzled softly but not near enough to protect them without over exerting himself. Instead Tony stepped up to deal with them and Loki relaxed when they finally let them pass. "No doubt our presence will carry to your director quickly." Loki breathed.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:32 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony looked to the god with obvious worry when he heard Loki’s words. He would kill Sif. He didn’t care what the laws of Asgard were, what Odin thought, he’d kill her and enjoy every moment of it. Smirking at the comment on Fury, Tony shook his head. “I wouldn’t be surprised if he was waiting in the room for us.” He said lightly. “But you don’t worry about him. No one is going to hurt you while I’m around, I promise.” He said firmly. The incident they’d just been in had more than cemented his determination to protect Loki. Reaching the meeting room, he carefully set Loki down, making sure he was comfortable before moving to get a glass of water for him. “JARVIS, get the suit off please.” He said softly, and after a moment, he was stepping out of the suit and kneeling in front of Loki. “You aren’t physically hurt are you?” he asked, finally checking to see if Fandral had hurt him in any way  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:09 pm
MDaylus

Loki remained oblivious to Tony's thoughts as he tried to stand and walk on his own two feet leaning against Tony for support. He gave a half hearted chuckle at hearing the director was probably waiting for them in the room. Loki had yet to encounter the man face to face in his own mind. "I believe you Tony." he replied when the man assured him that no one was going to hurt him while the genius was around. Accepting the glass of water he sipped it carefully watching Tony exit the suit. "No not that I know of," Loki responded shaking his head a bit when asked if he was physically harmed.

It wasn't long until Natasha and Clint were walking in. Clint carrying the jammer and looking a bit disgruntled for it. Natasha looked the two men over and was relieved to see that there were no obvious physical injuries. She could let Bruce deal with anything else. Taking a seat nearby she let Clint put the jammer down and take the seat next to her.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:20 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony didn’t relax at Loki’s words until he’d personally looked over Loki a bit. Standing up and kissing the top of his head, he continued to stand behind the god as they waited for the others, a little too full of energy and emotions to do anything else. He didn’t know if he wanted to fly off in a blind rage or fall onto Loki in relief that he was alright. Looking to the door sharply as it was opened, he relaxed a tad when he saw his friends. As soon as Clint sat the device down, Tony turned it on, having seen Loki’s amulet a few moments before. Shaking his head slightly at Bruce when the man looked him over in concern, he looked at them all. “So did anyone hear my conversation with Sif? And what did she do when I pulled Loki out of there?” he asked briskly.

Bruce was trailing behind the assassins, looking a little green around the edges. His nerves were on their last legs after the recent few days. He paused near Tony, wondering if he’d gotten hurt, but the shake of the head was enough and he sat in a chair beside Loki, touching his arm lightly before pulling his hand away again, just wanting to let the god know he was being thought of.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:00 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled softly as Tony looked him over despite his words. He knew he would have done the same thing in the man's place, so he allowed it, welcomed it even. Green eyes darted to the door when it opened not trusting anything quite yet, however seeing the assassins he relaxed. He had come to trust them in the short amount time he had known them. Even if he wasn't sure they would have his back with everything he knew that they would have Tony's. Looking to Bruce as the man entered he touched his hand to Bruce's as the man pulled it away. "Its alright." Loki stated softly. He could see that Bruce looked green around the edges and wanted to assure the man that it was okay. Looking back to Tony as the man moved over to the device and flip it on Loki felt his stomach lurch and he began to look a bit pale.

"She wasn't pleased to say the least. Aparentally the next time your outside or whatever protection Loki set up or the jammer." Natasha stated. "It sounded like they're regrouping."

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games