Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Butchered Hetalia rp. . . (working title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:53 pm
Lucia snuggled closer. Her mind stilled so she could sleep. She mumbled something in Italian with a whimper and snuggled closer to Francis.

Morning broke hours later and Lucia felt like crap! But she knew pulling a sick day wouldn't go by France since she'd missed so much of school anyway. So she decided just to get up when he did.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:31 pm
Francis got very little sleep after that instance, trying to fathom what the matter was. He stirred in the morn and eventually sat up, keeping her pulled close to him. "Bonjour, mon ami." He said with a small smile.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:35 pm
Lucia smiled up at him staying close. "Boun journo." Lucia replied stroking his arm. "So school toady yes?" She asked her hand rubbing his belly. Mmm! She couldn't get over his deliciously sexy, hairy chest! The feel of the hair on her cheek made her giggle, but playing with it was much more fun.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:43 pm
Francis grinned and petted her head softly. "Oui, darleeng, school today." She already was enjoying herself, and that was a good sign for today. It wasn't as though he thought her not sexy, he just didn't express it as easily. Especially in the morning was he attracted to her, and he had his own special way of showing that.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:27 pm
Lucia blushed softly and kissed his nose. "Ti amo." She said smiling softly. "Can't wait! I got music before lunch break, with you my darling." She got out of bed and started to get dressed turned her gaze on him then sighed. She moved to him and touched his chest before leaning down and planting a hard kiss to his lips.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:54 am
Francis gladly returned her gesture, while also wrapping his arms around her and pulling her closer to him. "Je t'aime." He said before kissing her cheek to her jawline and down her neck. "Ees eet you or moi zat weel be teaching today, do you zhink?"  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:57 am
Lucia thought about it as best she could given his lips were teasing her skin. "Mmm, I'll let you teach, and I'll keep quiet so I don't make you get cross with me for being silly." She shivered a little her fingers teased the hair on his chest.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:09 am
Francis gave a little frown, moving his head back to make eye contact with her. "I wasn't ever cross weeth you darleeng. Zhere eesn't anyzhing wrong weeth 'aving fun. Anyway, zhe keeds like you. You should geeve zhem one more day, at least. And don't ever be quiet. I like when you talk." He had never meant to make her hesitant about teaching, he wanted the opposite and didn't get that to happen. Placing one hand on her cheek and caressing it softly, he tilted his head to the left. "What do you say, want to geeve eet anozher go?"  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:49 pm
Lucia blushed and leaned into his touch. Her lips brushed against his palm. "I just. . ." She blushed. "I do, but I don't." She blushed darker and fidgeted. A sign she was scared. She moved closer. "But, I guess, if you're there with me, I can do it again. But in return, I want sexy times." She said completely serious. "Not the one in the shower, that one hurt a bit." More red tainted her cheeks. "And maybe. . . I want some now."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:15 pm
Francis blinked twice, his cheeks also plagued with light scarlet. "I can't deny a lady's request, not one from you, anyway.~" He answered, pulling her close before laying her on top of him. "Just tell moi what you want, and you shall receive~" With a wink, he let his hands explore her small, lithe body once more, a task he never ceased to enjoy.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:19 pm
Lucia blushed a tiny bit and shivered quickly disposing of her underwear. "I did ask my love." She purred. She pulled the blankets over them and kissed him deeply. "Summer's in two weeks, and I've got everything planned, Nona and pa have booked the Minsiter I want and all the other arrangements, we just need a date, either just before summer so we don't need to worry about your leave, or during summer, which would you like mi amore?" She asked pushing him down.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:35 am
Francis grinned, enjoying immensely her taking control. "Hm. . Maybe I zhink a big spectacle of our special day ees necessary. Zherefore, I vote we should wait till just before summer, so all zhe students and staff can truly see who you belong to~" He said, blowing a kiss in her direction. "Especially zat Scotland, 'e 'as to go."  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:47 am
Lucia grinned and ran her finger up and down his arm. "Okay, I well let them know to make solid plans." She pressed a kiss to his nose. "Everyone will be there. I'll make sure of it." She smiled softly and pressed kisses to his chest.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:20 am
Francis grunted softly, feeling himself become hard under her. "Zat sounds wonderful, darleeng. I can't wait." He shifted a bit uncomfortably, blush still on his cheeks. "Would you look at zhe time? Classes weel be starting soon." Though he detested pointing it out, he had to.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:28 am
Lucia sighed and nodded slipping off him and pulling her clothes back on. "Okay," She sulked and headed out so he could get dressed without worrying that she'd jump him. She chewed on a slice of toast while she waited for him. Then walked with him to her first class. "I'll see you at music." She said kissing him deeply before heading into her double English class. It went by quick. She just wished Recess had too.

"Italy! Wait up!" Scotland called out. Lucia gave a sigh and waited.

"What's up Scotland?" She asked with a frown.

"So you really are going to marry the frog?" He asked looking upset.

"Si," She replied. "I adore him, I am going to marry him and nothing you can say will-" She felt his lips crush hers, His hands pulled her close, and for a moment she froze unsure how to react. But then her other self took over and pushed him off, then punched him hard in the face breaking and dislocating his nose. She wiped her mouth then spat at him kicking him in the chest then bolted to her next class. But she couldn't stay in it. Both Italy and Lucia were so traumatized, so upset, they couldn't think. What would France say? They thought to each other. Would be get mad at them? They had music with him in forty five minutes! And Scotland would be there! One glance and France would know something was amiss. "Lucia? Are you all right?" Their math teacher asked.

"I'm sorry miss! I think I'm going to be sick!" She bolted from the class room to her apartments with France and locked herself in the bathroom. She could still feel his hands on her and turned on the shower stripping and scrubbing herself until she knew she was bleeding but she didn't care, she needed to get the feel of Scotland's touch from her body, from her lips. Her grandparents were worried about her. She knew one of them would have alerted a teacher to alert Francis but she didn't care. Right now, she just needed to get rid of the horrible feeling Alistair's touch left on her body.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games