Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Sounds of agony and Bliss (Samantha Sinclair, Raven Lavende) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xilos_0

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:07 pm
User Image

xxxxWhere: Scarlett's housexxxxWhom: Scarlettxxxx

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

So she'd known this whole time and was going to wait until they'd come back before telling him. Unfortunately the deal with Vegas had been his own fault since he had traced them there instead of back to his own home where his roommates could have fought off the leeches and she could have gone home afterward. Yet now they were stuck in an irreversible situation and he had no one else to blame but himself for being so careless. He was in no way ready or willing for that heavy of a commitment. Besides what the hell could he offer her besides a life of hiding and the chance of either one of them being assassinated? Sure she was related to the king, something she neglected to tell him herself, but when would the soldiers and such come in? Before or after one of them was killed and desired revenge?

How many more things is she hiding from me?

"How much have you neglected to tell me? Aside from the fact that I'm your mate and that you're related to your faction's king?" He accused as paranoid anger began to build up in his voice.
"Are you going to try and make me like one of your Lykae males? All good and honorable and all that? Are you going to do to me what the Vrekners do to my people anytime they catch them as children? Brain wash us into being well behaved people?"

Samantha_Sinclair

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:38 pm
Xilos_0

╔══════════════╗
«
Scarlett Rose MacGregor »
╚══════════════╝

Birds and butterflies εїз
Rivers and mountains she creates
But you'll never know
The next move she'll make
You can try
But it is useless to ask why
Cannot control her
She goes her own way

User Image

Scarlett had expected his anger so she wasn’t really all that surprised so much as confused. She tilted her head eying him as he asked the second, third, fourth and fifth question. “ I’m nae exactly sure what ye be asking, Adrien. I did nae think it all that important to tell ye the King is me uncle, it’s back several generations, the mate thing I did nae want to have ye throttling me or ye running. Not much else ta hide really. Ye kin a lot more about me than I know about you. Giles said ye were a beserker, and Kade said you were being hunted by yer own kind and the horde. Seems I missed the memo on that one.” She said then blinked and shook her head as pieces started falling into place…at least a few of them.

“ Yer a hybrid…like Clara only Beserker instead of Sirenae, aren’t ye?” She took a deep breath as she processed the information and his other questions that were starting to make sense. Despite the anger and paranoia in his voice she struggled to keep her calm, not to show weakness, she couldn’t…shouldn’t be weak…ever. Damn it though, his anger and accusation rankled starting an icy pit in her stomach that threatened to swallow her heart whole. “Adrien I wasn’t aware that ye weren’t well behaved. I mean ye weren’t killing people or stealin’ everything insight, well ye weren’t killin’ anyone tha did nae deserve it anyway. Ye did do a few naughty things, but those I think were…on an entirely different level, and ye said somethings when ye were poisoned, but Adrien I see nothing wrong with ye the way ye are. I dunnae know anything about Vrekners accept they tend ta appear about the swamp near Kade’s a good bit. She stated running both hands through her hair tugging on it as if to try and relieve stress. When that didn’t work she moved to sit on the chaise lounge beside her bags, wrapping her arms around her middle as if she were cold.

Wearing
I'm With: Adrien at my house
Thinking: Gods help me
OOC: Edited to fix errors

Once you will know my dear
You don't have to fear
A new beginning always starts at the end
Until the end of time
She goes her own way

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:47 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Clara went through cabinet after cabinet in search of cookies, she’d been craving them since yesterday damn it. She heard Kade get up and waited to see where he went to. His familiar foot steps stopped and she resumed her search only to come up with nothing even close to oreos. With a sigh she checked the freezer…nope…reaching into the fridge she procured herself a bottle of water. Not what she wanted. No she wanted a chocolate oreo milk shake. Her only option was to go out to get it though so she’d try and put the urge off for a bit longer.

Padding her way back through the house she spotted the open door to his ‘treasure room’ as she’d dubbed it. She’d refused to go into that room since he’d shown it to her the night they’d met. Why? Because she couldn’t be bought, she wasn’t so cheap as to give herself over for gold, not anymore. Oh she adored the stuff, and he had a marvelous collection of gold and gems, all that he’d gotten for his mate…her. So he claimed, so everyone seemed to be claiming. She stood in the door way watching him for a brief moment as she opened the bottle of water and took a drink. “ I’ll be going out in a bit.” she said, making sure it came across as a statement.

User Image User Image User Image
Wearing
Thoughts:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:19 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade smiled a little. "If you're looking for cookies they're in an ice cream container in the cupboard above the fridge." He said closing the locket and putting it back into the really old wooden box. He got up leaving the door open as he stroked her hair. "But if you want more we can go shopping for everything you're craving."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:35 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

She eyed him choosing to focus on the cookies rather than anything else “ You do realize I’ll have to climb to get them up there don’t you? As for going out I should probably make list then just go get the items so that I have them. Didn’t think you’d want to go out into the human world missing part of your arm only for them to later see you with it regrown. I don’t think you’re going to be going out anywhere.” She said as she thought over what else she wanted. Watermelon, cucumbers, onion…not together though, at least not the onion. Ooo salsa. The ******** was wrong with her?!
She rubbed a hand over her stomach and scowled, this was going to be a really interesting dietary experience she just knew it. “ If I go into a grocery store I might buy the whole damned thing” She said with a frown.

Wearing
Thoughts:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:44 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade held his soft smile and walked into the kitchen getting the box of cookies from where he said they'd be and put them on the counter. "Double stuff." He said opening the box. "And if you want we can order stuff online and get it delivered if you're that worried about me freaking people out." He then disappeared for a minute and returned with a two liter tub of plain vanilla ice cream and put it in the freezer.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:53 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara followed him into the kitchen bottle of water in hand as she walked over to the counter as he sat down the cookies and she opened it and eyed the cookie debating on how best to do this…when he retrieved ice cream she set down the cookie and began looking through cabinets until she found the blender. Without speaking she proceeded to place several cookies into the blender, chop them, and then snag the ice cream and put a large amount into the blender, along with some milk. When it was done blending she eyed the mixture and debated a glass then finally settled on putting it in a glass and getting a spoon. Leaning against the counter she eyed him “ Guess we should make a list then” She said then took a drink of the mixture.

Wearing
Thoughts:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:04 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade nodded and pulled out a pen and paper. "Lucky I'm left handed." He said smirking at his joke then started to write down what he needed in his place then turned to her and added ice cream and Oreo's. "What else?" He asked watching her eat the milk shake she'd made. It was nice seeing her making herself at home in his house.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:22 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara watched him only half really paying attention to him as he mind was else where and her physical attention was more on satisfying the sugar craving. When he turned to her she licked her lips in thought and looked up at the ceiling Watermelon, cucumbers, lemon, chips and salsa…sweet peppers, mint, ginger, cilantro, tomatoes, salmon, chocolate ice cream…that’s all I can think of at the moment” She said turning her attention back to the milk shake as she attempted to think of anything else she might want, but at the moment just about everything sounded like it would taste good. Damn it she was going to end up being food obsessed before this was over with.

Wearing
Thoughts:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:32 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade smiled softly. "You're adorable." He said as he wrote it all down. "I'll throw in some assorted nuts and dried fruit in case you want protein but don't want to eat meat." He suggested the list filling up the whole page. He'd put down a few treats for himself too. He was not going to add alcohol to the list as he was going to cut it from his life to make Clara happy. He'd do anything bar leaving her, to make her happy. He hoped one day he would.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:54 am
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

She arched a brow at Kade’s comment while fishing for a rather large piece of oreo with her spoon “ I have no clue what you mean” She said catching the cookie piece with her spoon and making quick work of it “ That’s fine, I’m sure at some point I’ll end up eating them. I’ve got another…8 months or so to deal with cravings. “ She tilted her head and wondered if there was any way short of going to a human doctor and having an ultrasound to find out if the baby was a boy or girl. She shrugged to herself over the idea. She’d worry about that in a few weeks. “ If I’m going to be staying here for a few days, I need to go back to my place and get some things though. “ She said.

Wearing
Thoughts:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:44 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade's lips twitched. "All right then." He said adding meat to the list. "Shall we go? Oh I'll lock up down the bottom if you want to get the car ready." He suggested putting the list on the fridge then went downstairs. He would have touched her arm before going but he scented her hostility and didn't want to lost the other arm so left without satisfying his beasts need to touch her.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:52 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara shrugged lightly as she finished off her milk shake then turned to the sink washing the glass, blender, and utensils she’d used “ If you want, I mean I can go alone, but if you want to get out of the house that’s fine” She said letting him go as she turned to retrieve her keys from his room and then move outside to her car. She started the engine and waited for him although she was tempted to just leave without him she leaned back in the seat watching the skyline through the windshield.

Wearing
Thoughts:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:50 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade finished locking up then got into the car happy she didn't bolt. For some reason he decided to turn on the radio.

"Hello? Is this thing on?" A woman's voice cooed. "Oh good! Hi! I'm Flo~! I'll be your tour guide for this evening. . . wait wrong tape. . . Anyway~ Colin sends his love~"

Kade frowned as he listened to the recording unable to turn it off now.

"So does Peter but I guess you both know that! Oh! Sorry about leading you into an ambush before my bad. . . But hey! At least you didn't barrel through the Kabuki theatre company! Plus side! Oh! Also! If you don't know already, um. . . crap where's my other script card. Oh there it is! Not really with it anywho! Colin will be bringing something terrible, best keep your pet Lykae close Blondie! You'll need him bad. Or bye bye you. Um. . . Oh look a Verse! I love verses!" The recording spluttered out.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:46 pm
Xilos_0
Hikari_Mamo

Alright, sorry to have to do this guys, but I’m not going to be posting until we can move along with Adrien and Scarlett.

There is no point in doing the busy posts with Kade and Clara as it’s just going to end up with them fighting.

We really need to get through the ugly scene and skip to the next morning. I am sorry if I’m coming across as a b***h, but really that’s just the way I see it.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff