Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:46 am

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Camil 'Rye' Falkov Dragonkin
❛Sometimes you have to give up, not because you didn't try to move mountains to be with someone.
You give up because they didn't try to move mountains to be with you.
They settled for their life and the people in it, even when it isn't what they really want.
You weren't meant to live a lie.
Hold your head high and know that you won't ever settle for that misery.

Let go.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

○I'm feeling frustrated.
●I'm speaking to Coralyn at the moment.
○I'm currently wearing the usual.
●I have $190 on me and $800 stashed in the bank.
○I currently have feelings for no one.

He noticed despite his lack of hearing. The strange stares they were receiving, the giggles that followed, the look of amazement, as well as the look that said “a man’s making such a big fuss over a little kiss?” from a stranger. He noticed all of them. Camil blushed, and he’d cross his arms as he let out a small, frustrated huff. He noticed her embarrassment, how she’d cover up her face, how it turned a darker shade. Camil noticed it all. He took everything in, and he thought that it fitted her just perfectly. The way she behaved, her childish manners. He didn’t react much when he was addressed as mean, but when she stuck her tongue out, he’d clasp his thumb and index finger together, signalling her that if she were to do it again, he wouldn’t hesitate to give her tongue another solid, painful pinch. ”Shut up. I already told you not to touch me.” he frowned, and he’d shove his free hand into the pocket of his jeans. She did give him a solid smack on the arm after that, but Camil only clicked his tongue. Nothing more, nothing less. His cheeks were a little red, but not to the point where he would freeze up. Perhaps violent acts have a different effect on him. Maybe it was because he focused more in how it had hurt, than the warmth of what a person’s finger could bring.

She would have a cheeky smirk upon hearing him laugh, but he wasn’t about to give her anymore reaction other than the indifferent expression he has upon his face. She’d pick on him if he were to start making a fuss. She was always like that. Always so irritating. Always so.. so.. strange. ”You are already talking to me.." he froze. No, that wasn’t what he meant. But it was still pleasant to the ears nonetheless. This woman, Camil rolled his eyes, a soft chuckle escaping his lips. She was right. They’re talking. There’s nothing to worry about. Nothing at all. At least that was what he’d like to believe. ”B-But.. days from now.. W-weeks after.. Months, even- will you still- um.. talk to me then?” he asked, and when he met her gaze, his golden irises would be hopeful, filled with anticipation. She was someone he found unique, someone who understood him. She was special in some kind of way. Her expression was bittersweet, and Camil made no attempt to pursue this topic any further. It’s horrible, she said but to him, it was beautiful. She was ”..beautiful.” and he wouldn’t quite realize that he had spoken his thoughts aloud. Not until at least a solid five minutes after. He quickly covered his mouth, and he’d wave his hand dismissively. No, what was he talking about. How embarrassing, letting his mouth run like that. Then again, isn’t he always like that, though? Just speaking without really giving any thought. He was simply.. absentminded. She thanked him, and he’d simply shrug. He was only speaking the truth. There isn’t anything worth thanking for. It was plain honesty on his side.

Has selfies always been a thing for people lately? Rigel took selfies, too, mostly with Camil, and one of their childhood friend, Sage. Sometimes, their siblings would be in the picture too. Perhaps he was simply keeping up with the trend, but Camil never quite took an interest in such a thing. Selfies, that is. He would look at her, as if studying the behaviour of an alien creature. It was a little strange to see someone doing it so boldly in front of him, but he supposed it was amusing in some way. ”How narcissistic of you.” he rolled his eyes, but he was glad she liked it. It was nice to see the smile upon her face. ”My brother is a hairstylist, so he tends to put flowers in our hair, using us as test subjects. He used to put flowers in mine, too.. I-I just felt a little nostalgic, that’s all..” he still had the picture of him. How he had a veil around his head, how he was asleep when they did such a thing to his hair, but it was no doubt his brother’s artwork. His hairstyles have always been beautiful. At least to Camil, it was.

Coralyn stepped forth, close enough for him to catch her scent. He hadn’t really paid much attention to her at all, but he noticed just how short she had been in comparison to him. Her hair looked soft, and he’d once again be able to catch a glance of her long lashes. Before he had the time to protest, before he even had the chance to take a step back, his body would stiffen up at the sudden contact, and he would once again freeze up completely. This girl.. she’s always so touchy when it came to people. Doesn’t she have boundaries at all? He was still a man! She shouldn’t be so careless! His cheeks were fuming, and he’d stutter as he tried to speak, and he wouldn’t be able to form a proper sentence at all. ”W-W-Why d-do you-.. Y-you k-keep-.. doing things like t-t--his..” he exclaimed, but eventually, he took a deep breath. It wasn’t the first time this happened. His siblings were like that, too. He supposed it was fine. It’s alright. It’s not as if he was going to die from a little touch. Right?

Right..?

He lifted his hand, unsure of what to do with it, until he finally went with something surprising, an action that surprised even himself. He gently placed his hand upon her head, gently patting it. The brown locks of hair felt so smooth, so soft. Rigel would take a liking to her hair, that’s for sure. ”I-I-I-.. I get it s-so-.. you don’t have t-to hold on for.. so l-l-long-..”

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles:OOOOOH CORALYNNNNNNN emotion_dowant

Camil would straight up faint on the spot if he sees her that way ROFL

ll Neo ll
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:10 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞
══════════════════════════

"There will come a prince, that will see right into my heart."

Unfortunately for Coralyn she could clearly hear some of the whispers and mumbles from the passersby, “poor girl” some would say, while the others would simply chuckle, some even wondering what the man’s problem was since they clearly looked like they were together. Standing close, apologizing and talking not to mention the flowers he was holding. Some would simply call them cute. She wondered if he noticed, although didn’t bother looking up at him, clearly embarrassed. When she’d stick her tongue out at him, she would gasp and quickly cover her mouth with her hands so he couldn’t touch her, her brows knitting together to show her displeasure if he were to do that. She would cross her arms when he moved his hand away, huffing childishly with a little pout. He was so mean at times!

He wouldn’t laugh anymore, she didn’t mind but she would like it if he did, it was nice to hear. Listening to him talk was good enough for her, she liked his voice. She would like to hear him sing sometime, if he would. Looking at him when he rolled his eyes at her, chuckling at her statement, she would tilt her head in confusion. What was he trying to imply? Hearing his question and how he looked rather hopeful, her lips would slowly curl into a smile. ”Always.” she signed, ”Until the end of time and beyond!” she would add with an emphasizing pump of her fist. As comical of her it may seem for that, she really meant it. It wasn’t necessarily pleasant for her to keep hearing him call her tears beautiful. She heard that a little too often and it wasn’t something she liked because of what she told him. It would seem easier to tell him, but from what she said and him persisting on it, she sighed. Looking up at him when he said the words again, she looked confused. What was beautiful? She tilted her head with a curious look in her eyes, watching him seem embarrassed and trying to dismiss the thought. What was the deal? She rubbed her head, still confused as ever. She would want to ask but she wasn’t sure if he’d even answer.

While trying to find the best angle for her picture, she would notice the figure behind her watching her like she was doing something weird, what even? She glanced over at him and would end up chuckling. She did get a decent picture of herself but she would like it if he was in it too. She would stick her tongue out at him once again, retracting it quick enough to avoid him grabbing it again. ”You can join me if you’d like.” she said, shifting a little so they were in the frame but not close that he’d be uncomfortable. Instead of taking a single shot, she held the button and a series of pictures were captured. She was glad she got them, reflecting it with a bright little smirk since she didn’t necessarily give him time to pose for her. He was handsome either way. Her eyes would shift up to him when he’d mention his brother, her hand instinctively moving up to the flower and her lips would curl into a slight smile. When she was little, she would do it to her sister too, when the two were actually close for a change. Her mother even had a few pictures of the two with flowers in their hair and in rather ethereal settings, kind of reflecting on their roots. She had one of them up on the wall of her room; she liked how it was photographed and how close they seemed. ”It’s nice to know that you two were close, he seems like an interesting person.” she would say with a little nod. She’d like to meet him one day.

Coralyn didn’t seem to mind being touchy around him. She was that way around a lot of people, people she felt safe around. She wasn’t silly enough not to understand when it felt wrong and it never really felt wrong with him, even if he found it wrong. She often liked teasing him like this too. Glancing up at him when he spoke, she would chuckle a little and shrug lightly, still holding onto his slender firm body. With her head against his chest, she could hear his heartbeat, even as it raced with her so close. Poor guy, why was he so scared of a little hug? She would decide on letting go, maybe hold him a little longer to tease him until she felt his hand up on her head. Her eyes widened in surprise and she would glance back up at him. She felt accepted, clearly happy and she showed it by a little nuzzle against him before letting go when he asked her to. She wanted to run around and skip like a frantic little girl, she could but it would just be awkward. ”When I’m around people I like, I like to show them some affection..” she would sign, giggling a little with her cheeks flushed from joy. ”I’m sorry if you don’t like it, I’ll try avoiding it..” she added.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Company: Camil || Mood: Better! || Single || || Where: Hospital || Listening to: || OOTD: Floral
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Occ: ROFL! Dang, no action for Coralyn emotion_awesome
Do you think they could have friendly possessive drama with each other slowly? emotion_awesome

yo punny nut
Quote:

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:53 am

Res

ll Neo ll

YASSSSS THEY SHOULDDDDD
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:25 pm

User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

Ice is my life engraved in my DNA by blood and love

User Image

Xander wakes up after a few hours lying back as he thinks about everything in his life from his family to Solaris and his own brother "god help me someway" he said while rubbing his eyes lightly with his good arm

User Image

User Image

Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:43 pm

User Image

xxxx ♫ Solaris Windstorm ♫ xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

Residence: 1100 Etoile Housing DistrictOccupation: Violinist / Amour de la Mer Chef (but resigned for the time being)

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Solaris had fallen asleep by the time she was done with the medications and the meal, being encased in a peaceful nap with no nightmares, much to her relief, as she didn't want to see any of the disturbing images he had encountered in his mind. Seeing his reaction was enough trouble for her and he was still suffering even though he was on the road to recovery. Even she was suffering also, some of his words hurting her deeply, but she had to endure it, because she loved him so much and she would like to see him smile as much as he wanted her to feel the same way. However, she had woken up now, aware of her surroundings, and sat up on the bed, pondering on what to do next.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: sleepy
Company: no one
Money: $201.00 (Wallet) ; $825.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:15 pm

User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander tears run down his face as he remembers where the second bullet hit his father running towards him in the hospital worried then his mother "I stayed alive" he spoke while lifted up his gown slightly touching the stitching above his hip

User Image

User Image

Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:29 pm

User Image

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

Residence: 1100 Etoile Housing DistrictOccupation: Violinist / Amour de la Mer Chef (but resigned for the time being)

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

It was then that a nurse knocked on the door and Solaris allowed her to open the door since it may be something important. The uniformed woman gave her an envelope, saying that it was from Hikaru who decided to send something to her but had to sleep because of her day off from work tomorrow. Curious, she opened the flap and checked inside, only to see that it contained $100, a small portion from the shinigami's private bank account that she kept as part of the family inheritance. The violinist sighed and put the envelope down before speaking the words. "Thanks for letting me know. I still need to get some rest, though." The nurse then excused herself before leaving and the raven-haired beauty stared at the window. Tomorrow may be another day, but now, she just wasn't so sure on what to do next on that time.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: sleepy
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:13 pm

x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, ғєвяυαяч ②⑦тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①④②
( ④ мσитнs, ②② םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:17 pm

User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander sits up on the bed reading through a few billing papers for Solaris's and his own hospital bills humming softly as he adjusts his glasses slightly then sets down the papers beside his bed table "ah I need to get out of here soon" he spoke rubbing his head gently

User Image

User Image

Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:07 pm

User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

To be honest, Solaris was feeling hurt over the text sent by Hikaru after the envelope was sent to her, mostly because of the shinigami still being stressed out from work. As expected, the brunette was pissed when the violinist told her the news alongside the feelings of hurt and grief and blurted out that she should break up with him for good. She had cried herself to sleep and a nightmare materialized in her head, the one about him dying because she was about to be stabbed by Sarina and Xander was there protecting her, taking the fall. Solaris had woken up abruptly in a cold sweat and tears were coursing down her cheeks as soon as she took in what she had seen in her bad dream. Now, her head was hanging down as she was recovering from the shock.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: extremely hurt
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:16 pm

User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander slowly gets out of the bed changing into a new gown being careful of his stitching then he heard a knock at his door "come in" he said fully clothed as he washes his hands then looks at the ice statue of Solaris playing her violin "I'm so sorry...."

User Image

User Image

Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:30 pm

User Image

xxxx♠ ✂ Corbin ✂ ♠xxxx
xxxxThe Raven Asperserxxxx

”Cross the line, and you'll get hurt. Trust me, you'll regret it next time.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Tattoo Artist / Metal Worker

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

Corbin was in his true raven form, so he had knocked on the door using his beak. Hikaru would be once again away since it was her day off, not wanting to face Xander for now. The nurse who opened the door to check on Xander did the work for him and he landed to the edge of his bed as soon as the woman gave him the medications and saw the papers for the bills. She asked if it would be okay to send them to the doctor, but also, the bird was about to say something, so as the female was done speaking, the male's voice was nonchalant as he spoke the next words. "Mistress was once again ballistic upon hearing what you did just to reach out to your bride even if you were not physically and mentally sound for the reunion with the recent personal issues, and even I am disappointed in you."

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

Mood: distrusting
Company: Xander
Money: (Hikaru handles the cash)
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:23 pm

User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander hands the nurse the billing papers before looking at the Raven "well Corbin I don't need hikaru's approval of my actions what I did was yes psychotic but I found whom ordered the hit of Solaris and her family and killed him" he spoke while standing up straight "Also maybe hikaru should not judge one's actions when she makes Solaris cry more then I do because I woke up during the night hearing Solaris crying her eyes out, Hikaru judges everyone to quickly first me then my own brother who she should be more concerned about since he took more of her insulting then I. Isaac killed Sarina for her crimes against fallen angels he is more scarred then me mentally and physically. So yes I came back home, yes I infected my wounds just to check on Solaris because I care about her more then your mistress does right now she has yet to visit Solaris while melpomene, Isaac you, my family and myself have checked on Solaris" he spoke picking up his glasses "I had my share of heartache and regret if I was there to take the knife for Solaris I would have without a second thought for my life" he said

User Image

User Image

Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:50 pm

User Image

xxxx♠ ✂ Corbin ✂ ♠xxxx
xxxxThe Raven Asperserxxxx

”Cross the line, and you'll get hurt. Trust me, you'll regret it next time.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Tattoo Artist / Metal Worker

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

The raven sighed upon hearing that Hikaru had yet to visit the violinist, meaning Xander had not seen her doing the deed just yet. "She did visit her right after the fun at the karaoke place a few days ago after you left, just so you know. But fine, I will tell her to come visit right now, if that will satisfy you and stop you from speaking too much, even if she had work and she was extremely tired from the job last night. It's actually her day off today." Corbin was slightly displeased with the fact that the ice mage would stick to what he could believe, even if it meant shoving aside the other side of the story completely.

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

Mood: distrusting
Company: Xander
Money: (Hikaru handles the cash)
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:04 pm

User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander rubs his temples "I honestly don't care Corbin and neither does hikaru about my relationship with Solaris, I'll admit I mess up from time to time but at least I am man enough to say I was wrong I requested to Solaris that we should focus on healing before seeing each other as much as I want to hold her and comfort her I can't I snapped yesterday at a nurse and scared Solaris as well until we're healed completely I have to stay away from Solaris" he spoke sitting down holding his side in pain hissing slightly "please leave me be Corbin why do you go check on Isaac"

User Image

User Image

Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games