Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-o0DNA0o-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:17 pm
BogardAndy
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose

(No worries - obviously it's still night time where Katrina is. I wonder what woke her?)

Jinxi laughed at Rock's description, then led them into the library for some games like Jenga, Khet, or cards.

While playing a game, Dee had fallen asleep for it was late. Rock stayed up, but he was getting tired as well.

Seeing Dee dozing (and her parents and Rock fading fast), Jinxi packed up the last game and asked the staff to show them to their rooms. "Of course, Rock and I will just use my room," she added.

The staff let Rock wake his mother, or just put a blanket over her there in the library should he decide that was better, and showed them to various rooms, each comfortable if a bit primitive.

Dee slept comfortably as she was dreaming of Terry. Rock just placed a blanket over his mom and had Jinxi lead the way to her room.

Hours had gone by in what seemed like minutes, and the sun was just beginning to rise.

Meanwhile, in Southtown in the Renaissance Galaxy, Andy Bogard was coming to from his accident. He saw his baby boy, he saw Lemnear, he saw Mai, but he did not see Raditz. He glanced around the room and realized that he was in the hospital. "How long was I out? Lemnear, sweetheart, could you tell me through your mind how long I was asleep for?"

Please notice that the bolded texts in this post can be referenced in the Village Library.

Lemnear gets slowly awaken by her father's voice inside her mind and even though her mind & soul is developing faster than her body... she does not quite have "the hang of" time. " Several days' and nights' ( or minutes' ) to many daddy. ", Lemnear answered as best she could, letting Mai, her mother, "listen" too.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:46 pm
-o0DNA0o-
BogardAndy
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose

(No worries - obviously it's still night time where Katrina is. I wonder what woke her?)

Jinxi laughed at Rock's description, then led them into the library for some games like Jenga, Khet, or cards.

While playing a game, Dee had fallen asleep for it was late. Rock stayed up, but he was getting tired as well.

Seeing Dee dozing (and her parents and Rock fading fast), Jinxi packed up the last game and asked the staff to show them to their rooms. "Of course, Rock and I will just use my room," she added.

The staff let Rock wake his mother, or just put a blanket over her there in the library should he decide that was better, and showed them to various rooms, each comfortable if a bit primitive.

Dee slept comfortably as she was dreaming of Terry. Rock just placed a blanket over his mom and had Jinxi lead the way to her room.

Hours had gone by in what seemed like minutes, and the sun was just beginning to rise.

Meanwhile, in Southtown in the Renaissance Galaxy, Andy Bogard was coming to from his accident. He saw his baby boy, he saw Lemnear, he saw Mai, but he did not see Raditz. He glanced around the room and realized that he was in the hospital. "How long was I out? Lemnear, sweetheart, could you tell me through your mind how long I was asleep for?"

Please notice that the bolded texts in this post can be referenced in the Village Library.

Lemnear gets slowly awaken by her father's voice inside her mind and even though her mind & soul is developing faster than her body... she does not quite have "the hang of" time. " Several days' and nights' ( or minutes' ) to many daddy. ", Lemnear answered as best she could, letting Mai, her mother, "listen" too.

"I see. Thank you sweetie."

Turning to Mai, Andy said, "Please go get Ken and let him know I am awake at long last."  

BogardAndy

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:52 pm
BogardAndy
-o0DNA0o-
BogardAndy
empress dee
JoyRose

"I see. Thank you sweetie."

Turning to Mai, Andy said, "Please go get Ken and let him know I am awake at long last."

"Sure thing.," Mai replied and ran off to go find Ken with her two children in her arms.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:56 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi's room was a soft, fluffy affair with drapes around the large four-poster bed and tapestries on the walls depicting stories involving mythical beasts and wizards. Climbing into the soft bed was warm and cozy, and she curled up by Rock comfortably. We won't go into further detail of how they spent their night, but by morning they woke refreshed and comfortable.

When Rock awoke, he gave Jinxi a kiss and whispered, "I am going to the pool for a morning swim before breakfast darling."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:07 am
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi's room was a soft, fluffy affair with drapes around the large four-poster bed and tapestries on the walls depicting stories involving mythical beasts and wizards. Climbing into the soft bed was warm and cozy, and she curled up by Rock comfortably. We won't go into further detail of how they spent their night, but by morning they woke refreshed and comfortable.

When Rock awoke, he gave Jinxi a kiss and whispered, "I am going to the pool for a morning swim before breakfast darling."

Jinxi stretched luxuriously, a sleepy smile slowly blooming across her face. "Mhmm," she answered drowsily, not rising from the bed herself.

At the pool, some children were playing when Roc arrived, including Sqweekr from the night before, who recognized the big man easily. "Rock!" he squeaked joyfully, jumping up on him as he got in the water. Thus identifying him as an acceptable toy for all the other kids, the other younglings quickly overcame their initial shyness and joined in the fun. Soon Rock was covered in small furry kits squealing in delight at the new huge pool toy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:34 am
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi stretched luxuriously, a sleepy smile slowly blooming across her face. "Mhmm," she answered drowsily, not rising from the bed herself.

At the pool, some children were playing when Roc arrived, including Sqweekr from the night before, who recognized the big man easily. "Rock!" he squeaked joyfully, jumping up on him as he got in the water. Thus identifying him as an acceptable toy for all the other kids, the other younglings quickly overcame their initial shyness and joined in the fun. Soon Rock was covered in small furry kits squealing in delight at the new huge pool toy.

Chuckling, Rock understood why Will loved kids so much. When they are Sqweekr's age they are adorable. Rock wanted to go for a swim to get clean, but now he will have his very own live furry brushes to use too. Then he had an idea. "Who wants to use me as a slide?"  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:12 am
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Chuckling, Rock understood why Will loved kids so much. When they are Sqweekr's age they are adorable. Rock wanted to go for a swim to get clean, but now he will have his very own live furry brushes to use too. Then he had an idea. "Who wants to use me as a slide?"

Squealing with delight, several small furry bodies jumped and climbed to Rock's head and slid down to splash in the water. Sqweekr patted Rock's firm abs and nodded approvingly. "Rock," he pronounced with satisfaction.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:29 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Squealing with delight, several small furry bodies jumped and climbed to Rock's head and slid down to splash in the water. Sqweekr patted Rock's firm abs and nodded approvingly. "Rock," he pronounced with satisfaction.

Rock laughed and thought, "Now that's one way we all can have fun and I get clean at the same time."

Dee approached some time later and giggled when she saw what the kids were doing. "Wish I would have thought of that. That looks like fun." Dee slipped into the water and her fish form appeared. she had a good swim, then said, "We should be getting to Nalith soon, Rock."

"No, you have to get to Nalith. I am going to stay here with the kids. Oh and take Will with you."

Dee sighed and smashed an opal and a portal appeared. She stepped into the portal and vanished. she arrived in Nalith and headed to Will's castle. She met up with Terry and realized that he needed heat. "Terry, you are so cold right now. Lets get you home."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:10 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Rock laughed and thought, "Now that's one way we all can have fun and I get clean at the same time."

Dee approached some time later and giggled when she saw what the kids were doing. "Wish I would have thought of that. That looks like fun." Dee slipped into the water and her fish form appeared. she had a good swim, then said, "We should be getting to Nalith soon, Rock."

"No, you have to get to Nalith. I am going to stay here with the kids. Oh and take Will with you."

Dee sighed and smashed an opal and a portal appeared. She stepped into the portal and vanished. she arrived in Nalith and headed to Will's castle. She met up with Terry and realized that he needed heat. "Terry, you are so cold right now. Lets get you home."

Terry woke up shivering, and nodded at his wife sleepily. He allowed her to aid him through the tunnels and back to the lounge where he was led to his room and tucked in under his blankets. He smiled warmly to Dee knowing that she was taking care of him as always and knew that in a few hours he would be back to his normal energetic self. He wanted to ask where Rock was, but just didn't have the energy. He was back to sleep within minutes after being tucked in.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:25 pm
empress dee

Jinxi came out to the pool to call everyone in for breakfast. She was dressed for the first time in a long elaborate gown, a small tiara sparkling in her pink hair. "Come in for breakfast, and then we are expecting guests! Where's Dee?"  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:06 am
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi came out to the pool to call everyone in for breakfast. She was dressed for the first time in a long elaborate gown, a small tiara sparkling in her pink hair. "Come in for breakfast, and then we are expecting guests! Where's Dee?"

"Ma went home. She was worried about Terry. There is still opal dust on the ground from where she left. But good breakfast is ready, I am really hungry."

Rock followed Jinxi into the dining room where breakfast was being served.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:58 pm
empress dee
"Ma went home. She was worried about Terry. There is still opal dust on the ground from where she left. But good breakfast is ready, I am really hungry."

Jinxi's eyes widened in slight alarm. "Oh, I hope Terry is ok."

Trixi wobbled her head from shoulder to shoulder. "Now, sure! Dee with!" she said with a wide grin. Trixi had a great deal of faith in Dee, especially back on her home turf.

Jinxi nodded agreement. "Ok, let's eat!" The table was spread with any number of oddly-colored but delicious-smelling dishes. Trixi was careful to taste everything, finding it all good except the hot dark drink favored by the king.

"Kaffee," the king named the drink for her.

"Yuckee!" Trixi corrected him, much to the amusement of others at the table.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:39 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi's eyes widened in slight alarm. "Oh, I hope Terry is ok."

Trixi wobbled her head from shoulder to shoulder. "Now, sure! Dee with!" she said with a wide grin. Trixi had a great deal of faith in Dee, especially back on her home turf.

Jinxi nodded agreement. "Ok, let's eat!" The table was spread with any number of oddly-colored but delicious-smelling dishes. Trixi was careful to taste everything, finding it all good except the hot dark drink favored by the king.

"Kaffee," the king named the drink for her.

"Yuckee!" Trixi corrected him, much to the amusement of others at the table.

"I'm pretty sure Terry is okay too. I mean, Ma takes really good care of him." Rock had a bit of everything except for the coffee. And it was like Rock had said, he was hungry.

Meanwhile, back in the Renaissance Galaxy, Dee was serving customers in the lounge like always, but thinking about what Rock might be doing and was wondering where Andy was.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:59 pm
empress dee
"I'm pretty sure Terry is okay too. I mean, Ma takes really good care of him." Rock had a bit of everything except for the coffee. And it was like Rock had said, he was hungry.

Meanwhile, back in the Renaissance Galaxy, Dee was serving customers in the lounge like always, but thinking about what Rock might be doing and was wondering where Andy was.

After everyone (even Rock) had eaten their fill and the plates were cleared, Queen Rajeena smiled and said, "Our guests are approaching. It's such a lovely day, let us greet them in the gardens."

"Great idea," King Rextyr agreed. They led the way to the gardens that wandered around the courtyard and out beyond the castle walls. Jinxi made sure she and Rock stayed on the path, well away from the pollen-laden plants, while Trixi frolicked among the bushes with excitement.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:33 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

After everyone (even Rock) had eaten their fill and the plates were cleared, Queen Rajeena smiled and said, "Our guests are approaching. It's such a lovely day, let us greet them in the gardens."

"Great idea," King Rextyr agreed. They led the way to the gardens that wandered around the courtyard and out beyond the castle walls. Jinxi made sure she and Rock stayed on the path, well away from the pollen-laden plants, while Trixi frolicked among the bushes with excitement.

Rock had his hands tucked in his pockets, looking around the scenery. It really was quite beautiful. He followed the king and queen, staying stride for stride with Jinxi. He laughed at how playful Trixi was being as he thought of places where he and Jinxi could live. Though he knew that too soon would just ruin this moment. Once he got to know how the Mwrayrs lived then he could find just the right place for he and Jinxi to live and settle down. Currently, his heart was set on Harvest Gardens. It was peaceful there and he could work while keeping Jinxi and Trixi entertained. The mines were a great place to harvest gems and jewels and if they got bored doing that, then there was fishing, growing crops, and really living a farming life. Plus, if any crime happened, Rock could be there to protect the people not like any happened.

Rock had heard of the harvest sprites in the Gardens and wondered if there were things like that here. He also wondered if Jinxi would like a farm life. So, he asked her, "Jinxi, I was thinking... once we are done with our visit and we finally decide on a place to live, what do you think of Harvest Gardens? Its peaceful there, and there are things that I know that you two would love. I mean, you remember the mines right? All those gems we picked? And lets not forget that mom has her own little farm in her basement if you guys want to practice first. The only things we won't be able to do at the mansion is harvest gems or do any fishing. But, we can raise the animals, harvest the crops growing in there, and be rewarded. There are tons of trees that need harvesting in mom's basement and they are each sorted by season. Three different basement levels with three different crop and tree types. And by harvesting them, not only does it provide meals for the customers upstairs, but it provides meals for us. Ma has a great deal of recipes she can teach you guys if you need them. I learned a few, but my specialty is sandwiches. We can live at the mansion for a while just so we can get the hang of farming, then its to the gardens. Cool?"  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games