Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:07 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
•● isa ozario ●•
"Some people are artists, Some, themselves, are art."

⟡ Mood: Decent. ⟡ Company: No one ⟡ Location: The park

Unlike the usual, the brunette was carrying a book this time, one of which she had bought from the bookstore from her last visit which she barely even bothered to read. It was a good day to do a little sketching, the usual happy faces, but that too gets tiring sometimes, so maybe a book under the tree would be nice too?

Sitting under a tree with her legs folded beneath her, she leaned against it and looked up at the sunlight peaking through the leaves. For some reason, she wasn't very drawn to reading, or doing anything as such. Closing her eyes, she would start to drift off into her own world of illusions, a small smile playing across her rose lips as she could watch the colors from around her rise like fireworks and merge into new and unique ones. Oh how she wished someone could watch this with her, but it was her world of illusions, she couldn't force the world to see with her.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
LR || 24 || Tall || Single || Artist
⟡ o. o. c: =w=; My opening posts are always poo..

Poisonous Pumpkin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:37 pm
User Image

Sigma

Sigma was exploring the town and decided that his first stop would be the local park, and although the walk was rather uneventful he wasn't necessarily bored. After a few moments of walking he noticed a girl was looking up at something, being the ever curious one Sigma walked up to the girl and spoke.

"See anything interesting?"

[Mood]: curious [With]: Stranger [Money]: $1000 [Wearing]: black shoes, black leather pants and an oversized black T-shirt [Dating]: nobody [Power charge]: 0  

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:52 am
•● isa ozario ●•

⟡ Mood: Decent. ⟡ Company: Stranger ⟡ Location: The park

With her chain of thoughts breaking and her illusion dispersing when the person walked up to her. She rubbed the back of her head, almost unsure of how to tell him, would he think it was odd of her to be losing herself in thought that way?
"I suppose you can say that, was I that obviously looking up into blank space?" she would ask, rubbing the back of her head lightly with a chuckle.
⟡ o. o. c:

Poisonous Pumpkin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:35 am
User Image

Sigma

Sigma couldn't help but chuckle at the girl's response before answering. "Yes but most good ideas come from zoning out. That's how I get my ideas anyways."

[Mood]: curious [With]: Stranger [Money]: $1000 [Wearing]: black shoes, black leather pants and an oversized black T-shirt [Dating]: nobody [Power charge]: 0  

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Lady_Lilith_Dupree

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:29 pm
User Image
Alexander Wayne Greenfield
Alex
Alex smiled and pick gypsy up. She climbed up to his shoulders and meow happily rubbin her face to his."Gypsy here once belonged to my late sister. After she passed i took her in. My father would have killed thw poor dear.", he said softly petting the cat. He thoight for a momwbt on where to go. He was still getting used to things here. So it made it a bit hard for him. "How about we go grab a bite to eat at Micky C's and go from there.", he asje qith a sweet smile
 User Image
Housing: 1123 Etoile Housing District
Thoughts: "I want to know more avout thia guy."
Company: Benjamin.
Lover/Partner: No one at the moment.
Outfit: xXx
Mood: Happy and interested.
OOC: ..

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:37 pm
User Image

xxxx ☾ Benjamin Harris ☽ xxxx
xxxxThe Demonic Water Magexxxx

”The waters will obey me... with just a flourish of my hand.”

Residence: 1314 Ombre Housing DistrictOccupation: Bookworm's Sales Associate

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The water mage frowned slightly upon hearing the story about the cat, but he was glad that the cat was under Alex's capable care after what happened. "Definitely, someone in your family is not a fan of pets." He picked up the novels and settled them on his lap when he heard the warlock suggesting Mickey C's as the place to eat. Nodding with a minuscule smile on his face, he stood up, brushing the grass off his pants. "Let's just hope your cat is allowed to hang out in the place. Not all places allow animals to stay inside the premises." That was his last commentary before he left the park alongside the fellow magic user, since he did needed something to chow down.

-- Exit --

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mood: having a great time
Company: Alex and his cat
Money: $135.10 (Wallet); $1000.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

Quote:

Lady Bloody Ivy

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:10 am
•● isa ozario ●•

⟡ Mood: Decent. ⟡ Company: Stranger ⟡ Location: The park

Her eyes cast up upon him, passing the blonde male a slight smile. She shifted a little, giving him space to sit by her if he wanted to, sit by her that is.
"I suppose, great minds think alike.." she chuckled lightly, looking back at him. "I'm Lisa by the way, and you?" she added, extending her arm out as a polite gesture.
⟡ o. o. c:

Poisonous Pumpkin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:51 am
User Image

Sigma

Upon noticing that Lisa was making room for him on then bench Sigma flashed her a grateful smile before he sat down. "It's nice to meet you Lisa, my name is Sigma."

[Mood]:Grateful [With]: Lisa [Money]: $1000 [Wearing]: black shoes, black leather pants and an oversized black T-shirt [Dating]: nobody [Power charge]: ˜  

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:01 am
•● isa ozario ●•

⟡ Mood: Decent. ⟡ Company: Sigma ⟡ Location: The park

Smiling back at him, she nodded when he mentioned his name. "Sigma, sounds really interesting. I've never come across someone with such an unusual name, you're the first." she smiled.
⟡ o. o. c: sorry! I never realized you made your post >n< id suggest you quote me next time D;

Poisonous Pumpkin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:10 pm
User Image

Sigma

Sigma gave a small chuckle at the female's response before responding "That's actually my product name, I couldn't think of a better name so I stuck with Sigma." Sigma then held out his hand "It's nice to meet you."

[Mood]:Grateful [With]: Lisa [Money]: $1000 [Wearing]: black shoes, black leather pants and an oversized black T-shirt [Dating]: nobody [Power charge]: ˜

Sorry! I forgot to qoute you ;-;

ll Neo ll

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:21 am
•● isa ozario ●•

Product code? What was he? Would it be rude for her to just ask? She couldn't help it though, she wanted to know. "Product name?" she asked, smiling still as she took his hand. "Pleasure to meet you too." she said.
⟡ o. o. c: That's alright c:

Poisonous Pumpkin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:11 am
User Image

Sigma

Sigma gave Lisa's hand a small shake before responding with a smile. "I'm an android, to be exact I'm the eighteenth android that my creator made to keep his daughter company. However since she's all grown up and exploring the globe now i'm an idol as well as a voice actor, or well I was."

[Mood]:remembering [With]: Lisa [Money]: $1000 [Wearing]: black shoes, black leather pants and an oversized black T-shirt [Dating]: nobody [Power charge]: —

ll Neo ll

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:36 am
•● isa ozario ●•

Whistling in amusement, she smiled brightly at him. Really amusing! She never thought she'd ever come across someone like him though. He was really unusual to her, but in a good way. "Wow, that's really cool.." she smiled, although she tilted her head lightly in confusion, "I don't mean to be pushing into your matters, but why..'was'..?" she asked.
⟡ o. o. c:

Poisonous Pumpkin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:04 am
User Image

Sigma

Sigma was both pleased that Lisa was amused of his background and that she was not treating him differently, "Well I guess you could say that i'm taking a really long break. I still occasionally sing at home."

[Mood]:remembering [With]: Lisa [Money]: $1000 [Wearing]: black shoes, black leather pants and an oversized black T-shirt [Dating]: nobody [Power charge]: —

ll Neo ll

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:10 am
x
x
x
x
{ ② םαч тιмє sкιρ }

ωєםиєsםαч, ғєвяυαяч ①④тн

םαч ① σғ ① υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①②⑨
( ④ мσитнs, ⑨ םαчs )

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games