Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
Free Monthly Activity Raffle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

May the force be with you
  Yes
View Results

UwUnicorn

Corny Counselor

15,575 Points
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:04 pm
Hello hello guild folks! New here and happy to participate in this month's raffle. smile Trying to be a little more active on Gaia in general but I also just struggle to keep up with correspondence in my life right now. I'm really excited to get to know everyone more in time!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:58 am
Saourealis
Hello hello guild folks! New here and happy to participate in this month's raffle. smile Trying to be a little more active on Gaia in general but I also just struggle to keep up with correspondence in my life right now. I'm really excited to get to know everyone more in time!

A great idea to do would be to read the King of fighters one liners rp and what has been written so far. It makes for a great story. It might give you an idea of starting an rp of your own.

Also, the village library is another great place to look at to get to know the happenings in the guild.

The dice math game is pretty popular too.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:47 am
Okay, its Jinxi's turn in the RP again. Will and I made our posts. I'm loving the development in the story.  
JoyRose generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 1!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:46 am
Raffle time!

1. empress dee
  2. Saourealis
  3. Shaky checker
  4. Queentintin
  5. william-tyler

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Esme Marie Cullen

Sparkly Vampire

35,975 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:19 pm
I can send some kindred items/donation in a trade. 😉  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:22 pm
Hi everyone! emotion_kirakira  

That One Insane Guy

Festive Gardener

22,150 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Pixelated-Kawaii

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:19 pm
Hi, just popping by to say hey. I'd like to help out if I can. Who do I donate to?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:18 am
Welcome to July! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

empress dee

Congratulations on last month's raffle! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

UwUnicorn

Corny Counselor

15,575 Points
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:11 pm
Saourealis
Welcome to July! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

empress dee

Congratulations on last month's raffle! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thanks!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:57 pm
Pixelated-Kawaii
Hi, just popping by to say hey. I'd like to help out if I can. Who do I donate to?
How sweet! You can send donations to me for Our Village. Thank you! heart  

Village Aide
Crew

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:49 pm
Today started out by me having some pistachios for breakfast while watching Munching Orange play Pokemon Colesseum. I noticed that while watching his videos he is quite forgetful, but he still makes the videos interesting and he likes talking about his personal life a lot too.

After breakfast, I took my morning medications. Having diabetes type 2 is why I take the morning meds and yes, it sucks.

Then, I cleaned up my place a little by clearing off my stove and my counters of clutter. Then I sorted my bookshelf and made it look nice, which it looks better now that I did what I did.

Once I did that, I continued playing Harvest Moon: Light of Hope on my Nintendo Switch, the second file where my toon named Rock is in winter and just harvested a bunch of carrots and unlocked baby carrots. Yay for new seeds!

Then, I had a shower, which felt refreshing. I know lots of us take showers and it may not seem like a big deal or worth sharing, but it was part of my day and its the entire day I am sharing.

Once I finished my shower, I played warcraft while drying off. I am working on a level 119 undead hunter for those that play warcraft and know the game. I was focusing on Northrend Alchemy and got to skill 36 of 75.

After getting dressed and reading for a bit, I went out for lunch with my dad where we went to a place called Dallas Pizza. Dad had the boiled spaghetti with meat sauce and I had the baked spaghetti with meat sauce. It was good.

Then we went to No frills where I picked up some ramen and some kielbasa. Then we went to Shoppers drug mart where I picked up this week's prescriptions and went home.

After arriving home, I put my groceries away, finished doing my personal cleaning, I watched some Zatch Bell, did some more reading, watched Starsky and Hutch the movie, and had my supper.

Once I finished eating supper I had my dinner pill, which also is because of my diabetes. Then read until my housekeeper showed up.

After my housekeeper cleaned what I could not and left, I watched another episode of zatch bell, played some yahtzee party with the dragon slayer league on pogo not registered for those tourneys, finished reading the chapter I left off at, and had a small nap.

I am about to play a cool cats tourney so I will finish off my post here. Hope you liked it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:34 pm
A new day, a new post.

Today started out where I had leftover sour cream and chives noodles n sauce for breakfast as well as some pistachios while I watched an episode of Zatch Bell.

For those who haven't seen Zatch bell, its about these beings known as Mamodos who have gone to the human world to battle and decide who will become the next king of their world, but in order to become king, there has to be one mamodo left standing and only one spell book with one human partner. Zatch Bell is one of these Mamodos who has lost his memory of where he came from but since meeting Kiyo, he is determined to become a kind king so that this whole spiel won't have to keep happening.

After watching Zatch Bell, I had my morning meds and oddly still had a bit of an upset tummy. It was odd because I don't know why it was upset. My only guess is my blood sugar is out of whack again.

Anyway, I played more Harvest Moon light of hope and unfortunately didn't unlock any more seeds yet. But I am getting through the game day by day. I did catch 2 olive flounder, which is good for the fishing after doing my research on what can be caught.

I went to Southgate Mall for lunch today and it took just under 90 minutes to get there, which isn't bad considering by car its 40 minutes from my place and I had to take a bus and a train and I even had a bathroom break. I had KFC for lunch, then I had a cherry tea at David's tea (yummy), and then went to the dollar store. Before leaving the mall, I had a bathroom break with still an upset tummy. It calmed down after the mall.

On my way to the castle downs mcdonalds, I stopped by my parents's place to pick up some money for tomorrow. That's because besides lunch downtown tomorrow, I am going to St. Albert Botanical garden and who knows what bargains I might find there for under 10 bucks? Of course, thats providing it doesn't rain.

I then went to the Castle downs McDonalds and had a cheeseburger happy meal. The toy was Snowball from Secret Life of Pets 2 hero costume and all. I had an ice cream for dessert.

Now I am home and I registered for a cool cats tournament for pogo later tonight, which I am looking forward to.

I sure hope you guys don't mind this. I mean, it does let you get to know me better and you know that you are free to comment on what I did on any particular day if I shared it.

One thing I like doing besides playing video games is talking about my day. Its one way I hope to make friends. (And yes, I can be a chatterbox.)

Anyway, hope to hear from you guys soon. Oh, and I do have a guild if anyone is wondering.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:33 am
Esme Marie Cullen
I can send some kindred items/donation in a trade. 😉

How sweet! I missed this earlier, but you can send all donations to Our Village to the Village Aide. Thank you!!!
Updating now.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:34 am
Lady of Madness
Hi everyone! emotion_kirakira

Hi! Your avatar always looks awesome!  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:30 am
Pink is here.

Since classes ended, I have been on vacation. My oldest & I made the drive across the country, from NM to NY. Then, once back home, I spent a week with her and the grands. Now, I'm in Colorado visiting my 2nd daughter for two weeks. I leave here on the 20th. I will stop off at my 1 st daughter's place and spend another week with her and the grands, before returning back to my home on the 27th.
Once home, I will be getting prepped for classes to resume. This semester will be my last, as I will be done and graduate. I will walk in the spring. So exciting to think I'm almost done.

Sent trade to Village Aide

Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games