Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
Tell us about yourself... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marketplace much?
  *nods*
  A bit.
  Nah. I just like poll gold. *grins*
View Results

Sliph

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:37 pm
Most people call me Sliph so thats that, I'm 22, I live in Sac but I will be moving to Japan because I've been fascinated with the culture ever since I was little. My market goal is to get an OMG.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:55 am

Call me Killah, im a 22 year old mother and I have been on Gaia a long time.
I never used to be a big fan of the marketplace and selling but now it is one of my favorite things to do on here. My number one goal has always been to obtain a Nitemare Scarf

diaper genie

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100

spinalforce

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:16 am
well my name is j.p im 15 years old and my birthday is on the 16th of march  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:09 am
biggrin  

Naushina

Chan3yDC6991

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:13 pm
Hi I'm Chanel like Coco chanel the designer. I was born In Honolulu, Hawaii but now I live in vegas. I love going to the marketplace and selling my junk or things I don't need. I like earning things or getting presents and giving presents.

smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:50 pm
My real name is shani, i am new in gaia. I really like to solve puzzles, collect trash, bid in the market and solve some quest. biggrin  

shani26

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:59 pm
The names Andrew
I mostly go on Gaia to roleplay
I'm trying to make my gaia look like an angel(but I need alot of work) then i'm going to make another profile and give my angel clothes to it
Gaia is the best!!!
Please donate ink!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:06 am
Hi Deborah and other Guild members!
My real name is Tracy and I live in Ohio (Pottery Capital!! lol)
I mostly hang out in the Over 30 and Gaian Guild since I am, well, over 30! wink I have a son who got me hooked 2 years ago this month and I am going strong. I have made a lot of gold in the MP and LOVE buying and selling. If it's got a good price on it, I usually buy it and save it...for whatever reason..I am a pack-rat to beat all!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I have bought just about everything from the Shops that I want and all but 2 items from the Cash Shop...so really I am trying to get the Magicians Book (in blue) from Prize & Joy. Eventually I will just have to have a KiKi. I have CoCo but KiKi would be nice. Also, the Golden Laurels. They are something I have wanted from the day I started...I just never saved to buy them. If I sold off a good bit of stuf I could buy them, but nah...don't want to sell off anything to buy something else right now. So I shall continue to save.

btw, I love to gab..can ya tell? lol  

LiLaBelle

IIyana

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:46 pm
Well my name is IIyana. I won't tell u my real name cuz i don't have to. I live in Raleigh NC and attend Dillard Drive Middle. I mostly play games, and watch ppl play silent hill on youtube since my bro's too afraid to play it. I write fanfic's. i'm thirteen, and sometimes use my friend's b-day (without him knowing of course) i get decent grades, and i want to move to japan but i'm not old enough. My brother's 18 and works, but he still lives with us crying wish he would move out. I'm silent, and kinda gothic, but when u get to know me i'm sometimes wild but i'll almost always ask 4 a hug. most of the time i get one but usually, ppl don't hug me and that irritates me. I write stories 4 school which usually include rape and very graphic violence. the rape is very small, and i got in trouble 4 it but that's a story 4 another day.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:27 am
Well... most people that meet me prolly think I'm this girl that has an attitude problem that's been on Gaia for who knows how long. Actually, I'm somewhat of a n00b. I have joined Gaia about 5 or 6 months ago && have been loving all the new friends I have made. My name is Allie. I am currently 16 and am a sophmore in highschool from Ark City, Kansas. I enjoy chatting with people (as long as they aren't boring) && making friends. Although I am very picky about who I talk to and stuff it's not one of those things where I think I'm better than you.... I just have alot of trust issues. But I am hoping to get around them so I can make real good friends. =]  

xSmoke Manipulator Yokox

binabugaroo

Newbie Gaian

775 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:48 am
I'm very new, am quite happy with my avatar (so far) but am doing my house
I've had to move it twice as I was never able to find it in towns
I've upgraded to the bigger style and got my dream bed, just have to start adding every thing else
I sell alot, sometimes extremely undercutting others (1g for 100 paper) , and other times going with the market price (Depends how bored I am for the day)
I tend to do the towns in bee size as its faster, always go to the town my house is in, as its the dirtiest place I've seen (LOL) I always make sure I carefully scan under the trees for the hidden stuff
Town could be way better
- easter egg hunt or catch a rabbit at easter time
- catch a leprechaun and get his gold
- find hidden hearts at valentines....
well you get the idea
I think I might be here for a full month so far, and would love to motivate the scripters/coders of the site to start doing some real fancy schmancy additions
I live in Canada (EH)
I'm a horrid cook and have given myself food poisoning more then once

took a look at when I joined Registered: 11/16/2007
I think I started hanging more during Christmas break (and the servers were lagged lol)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:31 pm
My name is Jeff. I am enlisted as a United States Army Infantryman. I have no idea why; but for some weird reason I still play gaia. hahahaha. I am currently stationed in Germany. I speak English and Japanese and simplified Germany. I lived in Japan for 2 years so if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Jiyane (Later)

ninja  

Gokalo

lojelo_janica

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:10 am
Hi am Janica ...
I live in Philippines...
i've been in gaia since October 24..
my B-day is November,24....am 13 years old..

Everyday I alwyazz visit the marketplace for buying and selling...
I alwayzz wanted these thingzzz!
----------sno yeti pillow plush!-----------
----------Ice tiara----------
----------Mythic hair--------
----------Lovebird plushie------------
----------Kiki kitty plushie!------------
----------Mochi the puppy----------
----------Kaya the cat----------
----------Fausto's bottle----------
----------Imperial queen----------
----------Cloud----------
----------MONEY!-----------
Plss.. donate something!--------- crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying redface

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:12 pm
Im Alyssa, im 18 and I live in So Cal.
I like the marketplace because.... well, I like gold.
Im trying to save up for my dream avi (which is on my profile)
and Im very flattered to be invited into this guild.  

Yunalyssa

6,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200

voodooD0LLIE

3,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:51 pm
I'm Jaci. I'm from Pennsylvania. :]. I want demonic ankles & of coarse coco. O:. but yeah that'll never happen. =[. Anywayss hi! xD

1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff