Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 12:59 am
Shin standing there a bit blinking trying to figure out what was just said, than goes over and shakes the persons hand.

"A team? Does that mean, I'm already a ninja?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:13 am
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
Shin standing there a bit blinking trying to figure out what was just said, than goes over and shakes the persons hand.

"No, but you will be, once I'm done with you..." Shinji said, turning to Chiyo. "Chiyo, until Chou finds us, could you supervise us?"  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:16 am
"Huh?"

Shin had no idea what was going on, and felt a bit worried. So he felt he should be careful and put his sences on guard. His mind and body set to protect himself if someting was about to happen.  
"The ships leaving with or without you so hurry up." Kai said heading towards the bridge.  

Kai Hyugiha

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji
GaleTheWolfMaxwell

"No, but you will be one once I'm done with you..." Shinji said, turning to Chiyo. "Chiyo, until Chou finds us, could you supervise us?"

Chiyo considered it. "Sure, I suppose I can."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:20 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
GaleTheWolfMaxwell

"No, but you will be one once I'm done with you..." Shinji said, turning to Chiyo. "Chiyo, until Chou finds us, could you supervise us?"

"Alright then, come with me, Shin" Shinji said as he walked towards the training grounds.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:23 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
GaleTheWolfMaxwell

"Alright then, come with me, Shin" Shinji said as he walked towards the training grounds.

Kino followed Shinji. "Is this going to take long?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:24 am
Nodding to Shinji than fallowing him. He held his stuff in his left hand as he walked with them. He felt as if he was in danger but now feels as if he is going to be going through some sort of training.  

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:26 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
GaleTheWolfMaxwell

"Quiet, you"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:29 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
GaleTheWolfMaxwell

"Quiet, you"

Kino glared at the boy, but held his tounge. He didn't want to cause more trouble for Chiyo.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:30 am
shin gave off a small laugh from all that then kept his pace with the two. He wondered what is giogn to happen next. He was happy to finally find some people to join up with. Hopefully whatever happens now, he doesn't fail at it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:35 am
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
Nodding to Shinji than fallowing him. He held his stuff in his left hand as he walked with them. He felt as if he was in danger but now feels as if he is going to be going through some sort of training.
As they arrived, Shinji turned around to face Shin.
"So, Shin... Hide yourself carefully; we're going to be doing some survival"  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:37 am
"?"

Shin put his things down. He adjusted his clothe mask over half his face and his jacket then stretched a bit. He turned around a bit looking at the place than back at the two.

"Are Jutsu's allowed?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:43 am
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
"?"

Shin put his things down. He adjusted his clothe mask over half his face and his jacket then stretched a bit. He turned around a bit looking at the place than back at the two.

"Are Jutsu's allowed?"
"Yes, as a matter-in-fact..." The veins around Shinji's eyes arose and his eyes became more violent, "Prepare yourself!"  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:44 am
"If I am going to be hunted then I might as well stay and fight. Just give me the "Go!" and I'll be ready."

Shin put himself in a stance he's used to and waited for a reply.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games