Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:09 pm
Seilene heard a snarl, looking around she noticed Almirrah. She got angry at herself, "Damn i forgot...." she gets up and trots to Almirrah. She looks at her with a sorry face, "Sorry i got caught up in other things.....why don't you come join us?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:11 pm
"Yes!!!!come join us the more the merrier!!!"says Sora happlily looking at Seilene!  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:13 pm
Arkanna looked over to Seilene and Sora, "who are you two talking too...." she looks at them questionly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:14 pm
"I don't know but Seilene does!!!!!"Sora says
"Who is she anyway?"  

Nutella Mocha

applz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:14 pm
Almirrah did not wish to join anyone, she rarely ever did. Turning around, she examined the wolves around her. She smiled... however, she did not feel too glad inside. She thought before answering.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:17 pm
"Arkanna....did Hero and Kiyoshi get into a fight?"
(she did not see the end)

Hero was still laughing  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:18 pm
Seilene lookedat Sora, "she's Almirrah, i met her here awhile ago."

Arkanna looked at Almirrah, she then sat down to wait for them to come back.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:20 pm
Almirrah grew uncomfortable around all these new wolves, and she took a step back. Her yellow eyes darted towards each wolf, almost as if they were snake's eyes.

applz

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:23 pm
"Oh....well Almirrah...once again I'm Sora!"she says noticing the wolfs mood she went back to Arkanna and sat down...."well did Hero and Kiyoshi get into a fight?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:24 pm
Almirrah nodded. 'Nice to meet you, Sora' she said in a quiet voice.

applz

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:27 pm
Sora smiled and nodded back"well this wolf beside me is Arkanna,the black wolf Hero,and the tannish one is Kiyoshi......"Sora says pointing to each one

Hero just nodded and sat by Kiyoshi...

Kiyoshi just smirked  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:27 pm
Arkanna looked at Sora, "No, Kiyoshi actually listened and walked away...." She looked back at Kiyoshi and grinned, "He's bein' a good boy." She chuckled and turned into her human form, walking to the falls she climbed up and sat on a ledge.

Seilene looked at Almirrah, "Do you wish to be alone? If so I'll go..." she said quietly.

applz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:29 pm
'Hmm..' Almirrah said to herself as Sora was introducing everyone, but then suddenly jumped up when Seilene said something. 'Oh! No no, I'm quite fine, you could stay' she said, looking to Seilene.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:30 pm
Sora laughed and turned into her human form and jumped on a rock....

Hero started to laugh again

and Kiyoshi just glared  

Nutella Mocha

applz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:32 pm
((grr... i gtg now sad ))
Almirrah's eyes widened at Sora's human form (she feels somewhat threatened). She stepped to the side to hide a bit more in the shadows, but remained near everyone.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games