Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nartina

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:11 am
*Bounds in* HEY! I'm Tomisha. Feel free to call me Misha, Tommi, Tomisha, Nartina, Nars or anything besides TOM! I am new here. *Insert spiffy guitar music* I will say that I was cynical at first, but find it to be fun! I hope I can get to know people better! I'm fairly new to the RPing trend, but have taken a dive. However, I've been writing pretty much all my life, and I live to, so I'd like to say I'm a pretty avid RPer....I guess! I love exclamation points (for some reason), so if you have a problem or just feel like I'm using them too much, PM me the skinny. I will say that I am a little strange (don't tell me that it just gives me an excuse to be even more so) but I hope you will find me enjoyable. I do love any kind of RP. Fantasies are becoming overrated, but other than that, I have no qualms about what I write. I can come up with anything on the spot! Most of the details about me are in my profile, so I won't go into some major detail (as if the above wasn't enough) but I will say that I'm looking forward to meeting people in general! WOOT! *Bounds out*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:52 pm
Hail! biggrin

I'm Avia... thats about it.. rofl  

Avia the Angel

Gaian

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:59 pm
Hi and welcome everyone.

And yeah, that's about it. I'm a little more active now 'cause it's summer and a wee bit more free time. I feel like making a RP, but not really either 'cause I'm a little lazy. Hehe. But I'm 'round to help and give ideas!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:14 pm
Euphoric Ghost
Hi and welcome everyone.

And yeah, that's about it. I'm a little more active now 'cause it's summer and a wee bit more free time. I feel like making a RP, but not really either 'cause I'm a little lazy. Hehe. But I'm 'round to help and give ideas!

YAY heart  

MrsMica
Crew

Mitsubakan

Newbie Autobiographer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:15 pm
I'm Mitsu, I love to Rp. I think it's fun, and entertaining. I got the nickname Sir Furball because my avi is cat like. that's it!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:59 pm
Hey, I'm Rosalie but you can call me what ever you like [[On Gaia I'm used to Rose, Rosa, or Faye]]
I'm sixteen years young and Canadian eh?
I don't know if there is much more to tell heart 4laugh

-Rosa Faye-

dun-dun-duun

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:10 pm
Boo

G'day all,
I'm, um... you can call me Daniel, or Dan. biggrin
I'm turning fourteen in a few weeks, and live 'down under', in Australia.
=D
Huzzah!
I've been RPing for two years now, and personally, I think of it less as how you contruct your profile and whatever, but more of your actual ability to write.
xp

*Runs away*

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:13 pm
Wow, I want to go to Australia so bad! I have a bunch of family down there 3nodding Nice to meetcha.

-Rosa Faye-

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:56 pm
I want to go to Australia too 'cause of friends and I've never been there!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:00 pm
Howdy! I am Alex, I am from the good US of A. I am from Texas, and I am looking for a fresh new RP because if I join one in progress I fell like I am intruding. Any new RPs up?  

hideyyo

hideyyo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:12 pm
Yo is anyone going to answer my question?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:55 pm
Umm... on the main page there are TONS

-Rosa Faye-

MCR[[addicted]]Gerard9232

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:58 pm
Name:Mah real names Breezy but I guess call meh MCR or whatever you wish.
Hobbies:I've been writing and Drawing almost mah whole life.
I love teh genre fantasy. I love to read and during teh school year i'm realy into basketball. Also, I love to draw fantasy characters I make up. I love music.

Favorite Anime Shows:InuYasha!!! and can't forget Bleach. blaugh

Other:I love vampires. So thus i love roleplaying vampires. I'm willing to try any kind of roleplaying genre, although I love fantasy.
I love blood, too.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:27 pm
Hiya
I'm Jericka, or StainGlassWings.
From Florida, and all that good stuff.

Coyote Cowboy

Dapper Stalker

9,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Healer 50

Benvolio Tybalt

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:42 pm
Hey, names Link shujinko (Shujinko means Hero, from what I have been told.) I tend to like playing chaacters of considerable mind and thought, each with it's own specific type of personality to fit my own personality.
I already have a character in the makeing and it will be posted sooner or later, think what you wish. I do not critique things unless asked to, and of all things that I cannot stand, it would be "God-mods" or people who make their characters vague in power of persona, just to do whatever the crap they wish. I make my characters have specific weaknesses and strengths, tending to go with more of thought and nature based power for fantsy characters; While makeing the sly or darkened character for realistic role plays. I have been in many "RP's" and tend to dislike them before long, due to how quickly they die. I accept friends only when I know you, or am trying to get to know you. Do not randomly Pm me saying "hI!!!! I'm liek so int o that gr8t prof. you made!!!!!1!!1"
Yes...I am cruel in that sense, but really once you know me I'm not so bad. I'm honest and will not sugar coat anything I say, if you want the truth about something; Talk to me.
I love intelligent conversations, in any subject, be it science, religion, life in any shape or form. I will argue a case to the last point, and will make sure that I know what I speak of.
I play Guild Wars ( an online multiplayer game) alot and tend to be on late into the nights.
I'm a tad random with my thoughts, so most of what I am saying is erratic when it comes to the about me thing.
If you want to get to know me, just comment me, Pm me with a friendly hello, and perhaps a subject to speak on. I hope to have fun here with you all.
Cya.  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games