Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The AFG Official Monthly Collectible's Thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:24 pm
I have three different outfits for the new items, not sure which one to stick with. @.@ Mechfox, violinist or island girl.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:25 pm
Garek Maxwell
Rainey_angel81
hehehe...the mecha one didnt come out as well as I would have liked for a full suit, but parts of it are ok

Daaang! That looks good! 3nodding Good job there! biggrin

(Note: Hurray! The preview works again! Hmm...I can see some valuable parts from each for different outfits, but I'm not seeing anything spectacular. I love the violin though.)

Gah...must see how the prices go, because I think I wanna buy the violin...

i have 20 letters, want one?  

Rainey_angel81

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:31 pm
Rainey_angel81
Garek Maxwell
Rainey_angel81
hehehe...the mecha one didnt come out as well as I would have liked for a full suit, but parts of it are ok

(Note: Hurray! The preview works again! Hmm...I can see some valuable parts from each for different outfits, but I'm not seeing anything spectacular. I love the violin though.)

Oooo...how much? I'm not super rich. My money right now is 9742, not counting my mule which is way poorer. About 3k on him I think...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:39 pm
Garek Maxwell
Rainey_angel81
Garek Maxwell
Rainey_angel81

Oooo...how much? I'm not super rich. My money right now is 9742, not counting my mule which is way poorer. About 3k on him I think...

5k? i'm feeling nice about my letters ^.^  

Rainey_angel81

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:43 pm
Rainey_angel81

5k? i'm feeling nice about my letters ^.^

An extra 1k for generosity! biggrin *Hugs* Thank you so much! *Dances!* I get a violin! :O  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:13 pm
Diana Vulpes
I have three different outfits for the new items, not sure which one to stick with. @.@ Mechfox, violinist or island girl.
I really like your current avi.

I must admit for the first time in a long time, I am not excited about the items. Normally I rush over to come up with an outfit, but nothing really speaks to me. Only things I really like are the clef ear pieces (though they unequip my crown) and the flower in the pose where there is just one in your hair. That and maybe it would be fun to try to make a version of Aeden useing the anthro cat legs.  

Krissim Klaw

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:24 pm
Krissim Klaw
That and maybe it would be fun to try to make a version of Aeden useing the anthro cat legs.

Dooo eeet! surprised

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:49 pm
I'm the same way with Kriss. I do have one of each so far though. I can't even change right now, so I'll have to fiddle with them tomorrow.  

Eddily

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:06 pm
Eddily
I'm the same way with Kriss. I do have one of each so far though. I can't even change right now, so I'll have to fiddle with them tomorrow.

Pun not intended, I hope. talk2hand

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:26 pm
Diana Vulpes
Eddily

I totally didn't realize I did that, fiddle is just a word I use. xp  

Eddily

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:55 pm
Eddily
Diana Vulpes
Eddily

I totally didn't realize I did that, fiddle is just a word I use. xp
xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:14 pm
I have 3 outfits now for my donation items....A hippy girl (which is what I've got now), a representative of the future for the mecha suit, and some sort of fire fairy for the flower. I like em all, for the most part. 3nodding  

Manda_Tifa

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:17 am
*The dark musician appears from the shadows as if from no where. His clothes strikingly old fashioned, and quite extravagant. Soon, he begins to play the most haunting melody ever heard before...Twinkle Twinkle, Little Star.* domokun

(I LOVE this outfit! =D )  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:31 am
I'm a little iffy about whether or not I like the new items much. Doesn't matter though, since I don't have enough gold anyway. sweatdrop  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

E.S.Ashiel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:49 am
Hehehe, I just love the new items.
Still need me a flower... but i'll get it.

*dances around*

Hmm, i'ma try and get 2 more mech peices as well.
Its time to put my whoring abilities to teh test..... art whoring that is!  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games