Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WingedVampireAngel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:32 pm
With a relieved smile Yunnora returned to her spot in the den and started to sharpen her daggers off, noticing there was some blood on one of them. Standing back up she rushed back to Sora. "Hey Sora, can you explain this?"She asked holding up a dagger with some what dried blood on its blade.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:37 pm
Sora looked at it and saw the blood"I didn't use your daggers I promise!!!!and I don't know what could have happened!!!!"she said...looking worried  

Nutella Mocha

WingedVampireAngel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:03 pm
"But you were the last one with my daggers wern't you?! Who else could have touched them?"Yunnora stared at them with a worried look and looked back at a scared Sora. "Was there anyone else there besides you and the other two..."She paused. "Did they them touch them?!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:07 pm
"I don't know!!!!"Sora said freaked out..."I'm sure Hero or Arkanna didn't use them..."Sora looked around before looking back at Yunnora"I promise I didn't use them...and I didn't see anyone else"  

Nutella Mocha

WingedVampireAngel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:29 pm
"Sora, its ok, don't feak out ok? We just need to know who used them. These blades have a curse on them so we need to find out who had used them last."Yunnora grined saddly and wen't to clean the blade off. She turned back to the rest of the den members then back at her weapons with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:38 pm
Sora smiled and walked to Yunnora "Okay you and me will look together!!!!and sorry for freaking out..."she said trailing off.....  

Nutella Mocha

WingedVampireAngel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:55 pm
"No it was my fault. I shouldn't have over acted when I saw the....blood."Yunnora smiled at Sora. "I guess I have to explain about the curse..."She sighed saddly and began. "It happend when I was young."She flicked her black tail and wrapped it around her waist for self confidence. "I met the..."Looks around the den to make sure no one could hear and then whispers, "the legendary snow-silver-wolf!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:57 pm
Sora looked at her in surprise "you met him?"said Sora calming down...and sat by her looking at Yunnora and smiled  

Nutella Mocha

WingedVampireAngel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:09 pm
Yunnora blushed. "It was when the war broke out against the black wolves and foxs. I was the last of my clan. After three days of wandering around the forest, he came to me. He nurtured me back to health and gave me these daggers so i could protect myself. He placed a curse on them and said that anyone else who drew blood onto them would be attacked by the daggers untill returned to their owner."Yunnora sighed at remembering his face. "I was realy young but he said that he'd returne and take me as a..."She blushed furiously and looked away. "As soon as I turned seventeen. Yesterday was my birthday..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:32 pm
"Really?well happy-belated birthday!!!!!"Sora said......"and why are you blushing?"she asked Yunnora  

Nutella Mocha

WingedVampireAngel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:44 pm
"Oh, uh, um.."she blushed ever reder. "N..nothing!"She looks away from Sora and sighed. "Well, were do we start searching?"She said to herself thinking about the past rather than the current situation. She blushed again remembering her savior.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:45 pm
Sora just sighs and looks at her"I don't know.."  

Nutella Mocha

WingedVampireAngel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:32 pm
"Wait! Why don't we go back to the forest? Maybe we could find who ever used my blades there."Yunnora had already jummped to her feet and was rushing out of the cave. "I have a hook on his scent too.."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:38 am
smile Branwen was very happy to see Akeji's face brighten up like the sun. She was more happy to hear him except her invitation into her family. "Zayra's my only pup at the moment. I adopted her not too long ago. I can't wait until my mate Shuicho meet you. He'll love you! Especially if i do. She pats Akeji on the head with a big smile.  

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:39 am
Sora chases after Yunnora  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games