Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Mountain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

applz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:23 pm
((yup! blaugh ))

Meanwhile... Almirrah digs furiously at a sunken log in a small pond she had found. It's dead-like appearance reminded her of herself... knowing that she was already one of the dead... only living amongst the living. A memory entered her head, and she stopped. She remembered how, very long ago, she found the term... undead... quite interesting. But she spat at her memory, knowing now that being one of the undead is probably worse than being dead.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:16 pm
* Branwen was happy the situation got less tense and uncomfortable. "Hello Timber." said Branwen with a wagging tail. "How are you today."she smiled.*  

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:06 am
"hmmm.... is there some one around her branwen?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:05 pm
Timber looked up suddenly, and found that Branwen had spoken to her. "Oh good day to you Branwen!" she said, getting up slowly. She looked at the other wolves. "May I join in teh conversation a bit?" she asked, not sure whether or not she should bother them. Timber wondered if the wolves were in a pack, and she longed to join one if they were.

applz

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:29 pm
"your welcome to join us timber. it's been awhile hasn't it?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:17 am
Timber jumped in delight and quickly ran towards the company. "Oh thank you! I'll just pick up from where you continue then" she stated, listening now to what the others have to say.

applz

x=Red Fox=x

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:12 pm
Tyrus crouched on the ground under the bush. He tried to keep as silent as he could, careful not to scare the other wolves. He didn't know anyone would be up on this mountain. Tyrus waved his tail out of habit, and immediately realized what he had done and crept out of the bush before anyone could attack. He kept his head low. "Hello.... my name is Tyrus. I come from far away... my own pack has scattered and my camp has been destroyed. May I stay with you?" Tyrus flicked his tail nervously.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:19 pm
x=Red Fox=x
Tyrus crouched on the ground under the bush. He tried to keep as silent as he could, careful not to scare the other wolves. He didn't know anyone would be up on this mountain. Tyrus waved his tail out of habit, and immediately realized what he had done and crept out of the bush before anyone could attack. He kept his head low. "Hello.... my name is Tyrus. I come from far away... my own pack has scattered and my camp has been destroyed. May I stay with you?" Tyrus flicked his tail nervously.

Dark sensed something in the bushes and punced on it to find another wolf "who are you and where are u from?" dark growled at tyrus as she curled her lips back in a snarl  

Dark_wolf124

x=Red Fox=x

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:17 pm
Dark_wolf124
x=Red Fox=x

Dark sensed something in the bushes and punced on it to find another wolf "who are you and where are u from?" dark growled at tyrus as she curled her lips back in a snarl

Tyrus jumped back in surprise and immediately stood up tall and bared his fangs. Then, he quickly recoiled, remembering he was a trespasser, not this wolf. He pulled from underneath Dark and shook the dirt off his fur. "My name is Tyrus, I come from far away..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:51 pm
x=Red Fox=x
Dark_wolf124
x=Red Fox=x

Tyrus jumped back in surprise and immediately stood up tall and bared his fangs. Then, he quickly recoiled, remembering he was a trespasser, not this wolf. He pulled from underneath Dark and shook the dirt off his fur. "My name is Tyrus, I come from far away..."

dark growled back "doesnt matter where ur from, y r u tresspassing here?"  

Dark_wolf124

x=Red Fox=x

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:36 pm
Dark_wolf124
x=Red Fox=x
Dark_wolf124
x=Red Fox=x

dark growled back "doesnt matter where ur from, y r u tresspassing here?"
Tyrus took a deep breath. He wanted to try and keep this peaceful, but this wolf didnt seem very friendly. Tyrus went for upright honestly instead of his usual smug. "I didnt mean to trespass. I was just trying to find shelter and maybe something to eat, and I didnt know there would be a pack here. I'm sorry. If you want me to leave, I will, it's only right."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:32 am
Ranimara roamed alone through the mountains, staying away from the pack she knew was on the mountain. Confreontation wtih the pack was the last thing she wanted. She stayed away and lurked in the shadows. she would need something to eat but she ahd seen a rabbit a few days ago back a little ways and started to head back there. She didn't want to take big gam just incase the pack noticed. She knew they wouldn't notice one missing rabbit. S she went back a rabbit crossed her path and she took the chance. It led her on a weary chase higher and higher up the mountain until the land below was closed by mist and the only clear way was up. She finally caught the rabbit, but as she came back out of the mist she saw a wolf staring at her and dodged quickly out of sight.  

Verlindaine333

applz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:23 pm
When Timber heard other wolves in the forest, she excused herself form the conversation and quickly ran to the voices.
When she finally approached them, she saw that a male and female were talking, but the female seemed furious. Timber didn't want to intrude but she noticed that the male wolf must have been threatened. She didn't recognize him right away, and so she concluded taht he must be new to the lands... as she was.
'I do not mean to intrude, but you shouldn't be disrespectful to the others' she said, walking bravely up to the female wolf. When she felt a dark gaze fall upon her, she suddenly wished she hadn't spoken...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:33 am
Dru was just lost completely. She found a stick and began playing with it.

((Sorry I havent been posting like I should. Forgive me please?))  

Canae

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:45 am
*shuicho was also lost so he began playfuly attacking dru trying to get the stick from her*  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games