Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Veolin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:58 pm
She barred her own faings.

"As do I. That includes eating in peace. She dropped her head down low as her eyes narrowed.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:00 pm
She looked back at him, and growled at the wolf. She growled deeper and meaner, "You're the intruder in our territory, but you know it's not fair to have a two on one fight. I may be able to fight, but I do have certain morals." She looked back at Frozen to check with him if it was alright.  

Alona

Veolin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:02 pm
"I came looking for no fight. And if your friend here weren't so quick to try and threaten then there wouldn't be." Though she wouldn't turn her back to the girl, she wouldn't take her eyes from the boy.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:04 pm
He laughed at Sheni slightly and waved her off with his paw. He took a deep breath, not quit remembering what it was like to change, only remembering the pain of his bones cracking, the stretching of his ligements and muscles.

She is right, what are you doing here?

He looked up at the sky and let out another howl. His body began to shake slightly as his eyes flashed yellow. Deep breaths that could be heard from a ways away began to escape him. His front and back legs began to tremble slightly as he felt himself ready to try.  

Grayscaled Tattoo

Veolin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:07 pm
Her head cocked to the side.

"I believe I answered that question. Well, until you knocked my food away."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:14 pm
He let out a grin and a last howl. As he did, he quickly jumped onto his 2 hind legs. His chest began to expand, and the noises of cracking bones filled the air. He let out a slight groan and looke down at the wolf. His hind legs began to grow enough to support his new body weight. More fur, thicker than before also sprouted from him. His muzzle and head both enlarged with the rest of his body. He let out a yelp as his arms cracked into new joins, allowing them to move freely around. They grew outwards, claws extending from them. He panted as he tried to get used to his new werewolf form. His breathing was slow and heavy. The wounds that had closed since yesterday had re-opened and flowed with blood that should have sustained him for hours. He began to sway from side to side as his vision began to blur. A low grunt escaped him as he began to advance on her, not fully sure of his conciouness.  

Grayscaled Tattoo

Alona

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:16 pm
She stood on a few feet away ready to jump in if things got ugly. She watched as his wounds reopened and she growled.
"Well that's just great." Her eyes steadily watched him, sway. She stepped closer, her eyes darting from the stranger, to Frozen. She began to tense.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:18 pm
She sat back, not amused.

"A little bulky for my taste." she mused over his new form.

((yea.. thatone was kinda short.. ^^;; ))  

Veolin

Grayscaled Tattoo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:24 pm
His eyes slowely began to close as blood dripped onto the earth beneath him. Looking over at Sheni, he let out a growl and fell to the ground. His face slammed against the ground and his 290 pound body slammed the earth, creating a small outline in the dirt around him. He didnt move, but slowely his figure revered back to his wolf form.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:27 pm
She looked over his form, in thought for a few moments. With a sigh she shook her head and moved over to the shore. A few seconds later she carried a backpack from the trees and dropped it at the waters edge. She rummaged through it with her muzzle and pulled out a bottle of healing ointment and dropped it at the edge. Raising her eyebrow.  

Veolin

Alona

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:27 pm
Sheni bolted to his side and stood inbetween the new comer and Frozen. She bared her teeth, and growled loudly. She didn't take her narrowed eyes of the new commer.
"Be gone, find food else where, and there will be no trouble." She snarled as she took a step closer. Her eyes set to kill, her body tense, and ready for action.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:29 pm
She shrugged.

"Fine, see what I get for helping. Too bad this would heal his wounds." With that she moved to put up the bottle. "Besides, I'm not one to attack a wolf when he's down."  

Veolin

Grayscaled Tattoo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:30 pm
He growled from his spt on the ground and tried to swat her away.

We will finish this later, for now, leave me. I swear, if you lay a hand on m--

He cringed slightly as he rested his head back against the ground, trying to relax and get his breath back.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:31 pm
She gave a humph and picked up the pack. Mumbling around the bag wile she haded further down the way.

"Fine, I'll just eat and be on my way."  

Veolin

Alona

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:36 pm
Seeing how bad Frozen needed help, and that he was out for the moment she ran over to the new comer. She hated to say the s word. Sorry, but she needed to get Frozen healed.
"Wait...that can heal him. I'll trade you, I'll get you a fish if you heal Frozen, and I'll throw in an extra fish if you do it when he's not concious"
She looked away while speaking, and spoke softly so not to wake Frozen.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games