Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Ruins/Burial Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NamiSan92

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:32 pm
" Hmmm.... " Huyana said as she watched them pick flowers. She then looked at the sky again.
(( DARN WRITER'S BLOCK!!!! scream gonk scream ))

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:34 pm
((it's fine Nami ^^ we all get it ...and Chi.. yesh it would!))

Suyuri smiled and nodded, "I agree.." then began to look around and chose some flowers. Sitting down where she wouldn't hurt any of them, she statred to lightly hum to herself.

((Rawr.....Idk..))

Liren, also a neko, spead swiftly through the forest, her green and blue eyes quickly scanning the place, "Dang...where did it go?" Skidding to a halt, she dug her nails into the tree trunk to stop herself from falling out of the tree. Finally catching a glimpse of the puny soul she was after. It ran stupidly through and out across where Hero and the others were, it wailed like an idiot and crossed without stopping. Liren jumped to the ground and caught a glimpse of Hero as she passed. Again she skidded to a halt, causing dust to fly up. She turned around and looked at Hero, "Never thought I would run into you again mutt.." she growled teasingly. While pushing up her small framed glasses and placing an arm on her hip.

((mwuahahahaha! there she ish!))

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:25 pm
Hero looked at the neko and growled, "Same here neko-baka." Standing up he glared at her and crossed his arms across his chest, "What are you doing here anyways? Trying to catch a fleeing mouse?" He teased back.

Tumorias looked up and saw Liren. Sighing she watched them two just in case they were going to fight.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:36 pm
Liren's black tail swayed lightly, she grinned at his remark, "Baka? Is that really the best you can come up with mutt?" She shrugged, holding up her hands, "I would expect nothing less of your kind.." she opened an eye and looked at him, it flickered with amusement. Then setting a hand across her chest and the other at her side, "What I'm doing here is none of your concern.." Liren looked from the corner of her eye at the place where the soul had escaped, deciding to let it go for now. Then looking around she spots Tumorias, nodding over to her, "Hey....before Sai left with her brother she asked Ankur to give Sora something, but Ankur is busy....and I don't know any Sora.." She began to walk over to her, pulling out a packet and holding it out to Tumorias, "It's some research on that plant Ankur got sick on awhile ago...they found it again.."

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:44 pm
Hero growled, "I would call you many other things but, children are here." He said meaning Suyuri. Then he watched th package, a little curious.

Tumorias looked at the package and lightly took it from Liren's hands, "I shall give it to Sora." She nodded then looked at Liren, "Also, for future refrence Sora has crimson hair and a black bandanna covering her eyes. She isn't hard to miss." She said smiling politely, she just told Liren this just incase she couldn't find her or other things like that.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:43 pm
LIren ignored Hero and nodded to Tumorias, "Thank you....and that willmake it easier to find her now. When I need to give her something. "She placed her hands on her hips and turned around, "Seeing as though I'm already Ankur's messanger kitty.." she said with a small growl. Then stepping a litle bit away from the flower patch, she sat down with a small sigh. Her tail still swaying from side to side, she leaned back on a hand and looked at Suyuri, "So who's the little one?" she asked dryly yet with a small thing of curiousity.

Suyuri had moved closer to Tumorias and watched Liren with out saying anything.

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:41 pm
Tumorias looked at Liren then at Suyuri, "This is my and Hero's new little sister Suyuri."

Walking out of the bushes Sora pats her kimono to rid the dust and leaves. Looking up she sees Hero, Tumorias, Suyuri, and a neko she never met. "Hey guys."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:58 pm
Liren waves a hand at Suyuri then looks behind her at Sora, her blue and green eyes flickered with acknowledgment.

Suyuri still hid slightly behind Tumorias and then looked over at Sora, "Sora!" she said happily.

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:14 pm
Sora smiled and waved her gloved hand, looking at the neko she walks up to the group and sits down. Holding out a hand for the neko to shake she says, "Hiya! I don't think I've seen you around her before. My name is Sora. Yours?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:31 pm
Liren's tail stoped swaying, she looked at her hand then up at her, "It's Liren.." she said in her usual firm voice, "I stay with Ankur and do as she says..I'm usually to busy to mingle with the wolves here.." she states plainly.

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:51 pm
Sora blinked and returned her hand to her lap. Lightly chuckling she askes, "So, you watch over us flea-infested mutts?" She asked if she was a neko herself, "I may look like one to you but, if you need any help please don't be hesitate to ask me." She smiled once more, "Sometimes you should sacrifice pride to make sure the worst doesn't happen." She looked at Hero, "That goes for you too Mister."

Hero glared at Sora, "Shut-up."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:05 pm
Liren eyed Sora for a moment with a small smirk, "Sadly..no.." She pointed lazily at Hero, "and he's the reason I don't.." she grinned a toothy grin. Then returning her hand her side, hearing the last thing Sora said, "...." and looked around.

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:12 pm
Chuckling softly Tumorias remembers that she needed to give Sora something. Going through her pockets she found the packet Liren gave to her, "Here.. Liren wanted me to give you this."

Sora looked at the packet and opened it. Seeing many things, looking at Liren she askes, "What is this?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:12 pm
Aramis stood next to Hero her tail swayed back and forth slowly. Her eyes glared at the neko knowen as Liren. Aramis's eyes just glared at the neko she had a pissed off look on her face. Her arms were crossed. She wanted to attack but held it back. She didn't like this neko one bit.

( sorry i was out of town and the house i was with didnt have a computer it sucked )

Love is a darkness

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:32 pm
Liren rubbed her green eye and looked over at Sora, seeing the packet, "It's Sai's research on the plant that made Ankur sick.." she stated and then thought, "I think there's a few notes from Ankur on what it did to her as well.." she added in. Her black tail began to sway again, she was in a happier mood then before. Then closing her green eye, she spots Aramis with her blue one, "We have more new faces?" she asked lazily.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games