Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:44 pm
kagemusha25
lurichan
Wow, what an in pouring of new people today. *Hands out baskets of cookies to all our new memebers* make yourselves at home. ^_^
O_o Can I name the cookies? ninja

Sure, if you would like to you can name each one. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:52 pm
Be warned, keep cookies away from luri. She ate the one whom i named kevin. I'll miss you kevin. crying  

Tenebrion Valefor

Misery Maven

Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:37 pm
NAME: You can call me 'Misery' or 'Maven', and it'll be fine.

FAV. BANDS: Hm... I dunno. I listen to kind of a variety, and my favorite music changes from moment to moment. It ranges from Nick Drake to Christian Death to Moby to Marilyn Manson. xd I don't really listen to rap or country, though.

SEXUALITY: *prefers females; with very, very rare exceptions*

RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Alone

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Hm, well, I have interests in a lot of areas, which doesn't necessarily mean I know a lot about them. xd I like aliens and the supernatural, astronomy and philosophy, animation and robotics, weather and insects. Like I said, that doesn't mean I know a lot about them. It just means the general theme might interest me. Be warned before you try asking me something technical. sweatdrop

PERSONALITY: I'm rather spastic. One moment I can be calm and cool. The next minute, I'm ripping my room to shreds in a fit. If you see me when I'm pissed, it's best to just ignore it and let me cool down on my own. Otherwise, things can escalate real quickly... I tend to be depressed, but I cover it with a lot of smiling. I don't always seem to operate on the same wavelength as other people, so I guess it's easy to meet me but not easy to get close... or something.

LIKES: Socks, bunnies, things that are vegetarian/vegan friendly biggrin , and lots of other random stuff.

THINGS THAT PISS ME OFF: When people get religious or flirty with me. I don't care what religion you are, and I don't care if you flirt with people, but don't include me in it. If I happen to be in a weird mood and feel like joining in, I will. Otherwise, leave me be.

REASON FOR JOINING: I have a hard time finding a place to be. I don't really post often... Usually, I'm content to just read through other people's conversations. This looked like an interesting place, and I wanted membership in case I ever do want to join in a discussion. domokun

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:04 pm
~[ Misery Maven ]~
NAME: You can call me 'Misery' or 'Maven', and it'll be fine.

FAV. BANDS: Hm... I dunno. I listen to kind of a variety, and my favorite music changes from moment to moment. It ranges from Nick Drake to Christian Death to Moby to Marilyn Manson. xd I don't really listen to rap or country, though.

SEXUALITY: *prefers females; with very, very rare exceptions*

RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Alone

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Hm, well, I have interests in a lot of areas, which doesn't necessarily mean I know a lot about them. xd I like aliens and the supernatural, astronomy and philosophy, animation and robotics, weather and insects. Like I said, that doesn't mean I know a lot about them. It just means the general theme might interest me. Be warned before you try asking me something technical. sweatdrop

PERSONALITY: I'm rather spastic. One moment I can be calm and cool. The next minute, I'm ripping my room to shreds in a fit. If you see me when I'm pissed, it's best to just ignore it and let me cool down on my own. Otherwise, things can escalate real quickly... I tend to be depressed, but I cover it with a lot of smiling. I don't always seem to operate on the same wavelength as other people, so I guess it's easy to meet me but not easy to get close... or something.

LIKES: Socks, bunnies, things that are vegetarian/vegan friendly biggrin , and lots of other random stuff.

THINGS THAT PISS ME OFF: When people get religious or flirty with me. I don't care what religion you are, and I don't care if you flirt with people, but don't include me in it. If I happen to be in a weird mood and feel like joining in, I will. Otherwise, leave me be.

REASON FOR JOINING: I have a hard time finding a place to be. I don't really post often... Usually, I'm content to just read through other people's conversations. This looked like an interesting place, and I wanted membership in case I ever do want to join in a discussion. domokun

Welcome to the guild, I hope you find conversations interesting enough to jump into, in the meantime *Hands you a basket of cookies* Here, have a snack. ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Self-Reference

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:24 pm
lurichan
kagemusha25
lurichan
Wow, what an in pouring of new people today. *Hands out baskets of cookies to all our new memebers* make yourselves at home. ^_^
O_o Can I name the cookies? ninja

Sure, if you would like to you can name each one. ^_^
Glee. I name them all Jimmy. But they are all spelled diffrently. But the spellings are all secret ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 7:16 pm
lurichan

Welcome to the guild, I hope you find conversations interesting enough to jump into, in the meantime *Hands you a basket of cookies* Here, have a snack. ^_^

Thanks. ^.^ *takes cookies* I'll call this one 'Appetizer'. *eats Appetizer* and this one 'Snack' *eats Snack* and this one 'Straight-to-the-thighs *eats Straight-to-the-thighs* and this one 'Hello-sugar-high' *eats hello sugar high* and this last one... It shall be named 'Spinach'. *doesn't eat Spinach; leaves it in the basket to cry*

Misery Maven

Prophet

Thida Fxcking Tragedy++

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:38 pm
NAME: Most of my friends call me Black Rose because it's my middle name, and people can't pronounce my Asian name
APPEARANCE: Wears band/anything that i like shirts and tripp pants
FAV. BANDS: Escape the Fate, My Chemical Romance, AFI, HIM, The used, etc
SEXUALITY: girl? I have no clue what that means
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: very lonley
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: poking people with steak knifes, listening to music, and watching anime
PERSONALITY: always hyper, nice, kind to others, seems happy but isn't
LIKES/DISLIKES: likes... music(sorry i'll re write this later i need to go to sleep soon)? dislikes: people who think they can hurt or can think they can make me thier puppet.
REASON FOR JOINING: too many people call me a goth and i am in love with a gothic guy named Joe at my school... and a feeling(sorta like i'd get along with people because all my friends i never see)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:42 pm
Haunts the Dead
NAME: Most of my friends call me Black Rose because it's my middle name, and people can't pronounce my Asian name
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: poking people with steak knifes, listening to music, and watching anime
LIKES/DISLIKES: likes... music(sorry i'll re write this later i need to go to sleep soon)? dislikes: people who think they can hurt or can think they can make me thier puppet.
REASON FOR JOINING: too many people call me a goth and i am in love with a gothic guy named Joe at my school... and a feeling(sorta like i'd get along with people because all my friends i never see)

Welcome to the guild. Make yourself at home, and here *Hands you cookies*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

ShadoeChan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 7:22 am
im shadoe, and i am goth.
im 14, i live in missori, i have a girl friend.............i hate pink and yah  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:02 am
ShadoeChan
im shadoe, and i am goth.
im 14, i live in missori, i have a girl friend.............i hate pink and yah

Welcome to the guild, have some cookies and enjoy yourself. ^_^ *hands you a basket full of cookies*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Lolita Dinosaur

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:16 am
NAME: I'd rather not tell you it
APPEARANCE: Auburn Hair, Blu/grey eyes,
SEXUALITY:ummmmmm....actually, Im not entierly sure, I think straight
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: single
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Music, teh internet, art, masks (dont ask)
PERSONALITY: strange..........
PET PEEVES: everything, just about!
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes: Tim Burton, Jhonny Depp, MCR, HIM, Marylin Manson ,masks (dont ask)
Dislikes: lots of stuff, mainly
REASON FOR JOINING: I was asked, i had a look round, I joined!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:37 pm
lurichan
Haunts the Dead

Welcome to the guild. Make yourself at home, and here *Hands you cookies*

Thanks *hands you cookies i make from statch* i'm at school so i shouldn't fix it yet sweatdrop  

Thida Fxcking Tragedy++

z e t t a i X romance

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:52 pm
Name: Megan (Claimes to be married to an anime character named Kisshu)

APPEARANCE: Brown curly/poofy hair and blue eyes with emoish glasses ._o
SEXUALITY: Bi ^^
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single stare
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Music, Black, Darknes, Anime, Drawing, Writhing, Poeatry, LEARNING HOW TO SPELL PROPERLY
PERSONALITY: Obsessive, loud, oppionated, depressed, hyperactive, wierd etc.
PET PEEVES: everything, just about!
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes: Tim Burton, MCR, Evenescence, Amy Lee, E.A.Poe, Tokyo Myuu Myuu, Black, Depressing things, fanart, Kisshu, art trades, people who draw me and kisshu together <3
Dislikes:people who are racist, sexist, or anything like that.
REASON FOR JOINING: I feel very much at home here, though i hope people can forgive my horrid spelling. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 8:27 pm
NAME: Alex
APPEARANCE: Pale (but not too pale) with medium brown hair and glasses
FAV. BANDS: Linkin Park, Slipknot, Blind Guardian
SEXUALITY: Asexual (and somedays bi-curious)
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: *sigh* single *again* cry
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Drawing. Gaia. makng friends.
PERSONALITY: ...moody i guess... i have too many moods
PET PEEVES: ...tracing... stressed art with rules...tests...english...poetry
LIKES/DISLIKES: i like...breathing ...sometimes wink
REASON FOR JOINING: i wanted to explore the gothic genre and its vastness. eek  

Spooky Pou

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 8:30 pm
Spooky_Pou
NAME: Alex
APPEARANCE: Pale (but not too pale) with medium brown hair and glasses
FAV. BANDS: Linkin Park, Slipknot, Blind Guardian
SEXUALITY: Asexual (and somedays bi-curious)
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: *sigh* single *again* cry
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Drawing. Gaia. makng friends.
PERSONALITY: ...moody i guess... i have too many moods
PET PEEVES: ...tracing... stressed art with rules...tests...english...poetry
LIKES/DISLIKES: i like...breathing ...sometimes wink
REASON FOR JOINING: i wanted to explore the gothic genre and its vastness. eek
Welcome to the guild smile *gives cookies*  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games