Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Just another day at the ninja academy...Maybey Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:10 pm
Mizuumi looked and saw Ryo get carried away by a wolf but turned back toward Shizume. She grabbed her shoulders and flipped her over.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:30 pm
Hevedomaru lept at Asuka his claws also out stretched. "I'll kill you first Asuka!" Hevedomaru said. Hevedomaru hated Asuka at the bottom of his heart because Asuka for stealing his leadership of the forest and the fight that he lost.

When Shizume was flipped by Mizuumi she landed on her feet. Shizume held Mizuumi down with one hand with montrous strength as she grabbed another kunai holding it tight in her hand bringing it down fast aiming straight for the heart.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Rashav

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:33 pm
in that instant dark appeared behind shizume holding her in place
"so your in a trance,well then no moving for you"
blood started to root dark to the ground and bind shizume until she could not escape  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:19 pm
Mizuumi held her arms over her chest to stop the kunai from reaching her heart but stood up when she saw Dark holding Shizume in place. "Good. Now pay!" She pulled out two senbon and quickly swung it fast aiming for the main artery in her neck.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:25 pm
"Let's see you try?" Asuka got into a fighting stance similar to Ryo's and her teeth began to grow sharp fangs. She knew that Hevedomaru hated her, but she now hates him even more for his attempt on Ryo's life. I'll kill you for what you tried to do to my son. She lept out at him, ready to sink her teeth into his skin.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:29 pm
Shizume looked at Dark struggling to get free before she binded. Shizume kept on struggling but it was no use as she couldn't get free as she just growled her eyes narrowed in anger.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:35 pm
Mizuumi missed and struck very near her death spot (what I call the place where if the senbon hit you could die), sending Shizume into a death-like sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:12 am
Hitomi was far from the huge fight and layed down Ryo on the soft grass. "Ryo-kun...wake up." She said to him. She tore his shirt off and began to lick his wounds. Her siliva had a special power of healing wounds in an instant. "Please wake up Ryo."

Ryo began to open his eyes and saw Hitomi looking at him. "Hi...tomi? Where am I?" He asked him, still tired and weak from the two hits from the kunai.

"We're safe. We are in Hubernaculum. No one can hurt you here. Just rest her for now." She said laying down next to him, curled up into a ball.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Rashav

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:26 am
"dam you didn't have to do that mizuumi"
dark released the blood and heaved shizume on her back and started to move away from the fight
"we just need to get her far enough so he loses hold"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:10 pm
"No, let me finish." Mizuumi growled as she threw kunai at Shizume. No, listen to Dark let me come back. No, I'm out so i'm goning to have fun. But your fun is killing people. Exactly, and I plan on killing Shizume. No! Don't kill her! Too bad, i'm in control. She ran up to Dark and tripped him hoping to make him drop Shizume.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:54 pm
Shizume soon woke up her head pounding and she Mizuumi throw a kunai at her. Even in pain Shizume still has her quick reflexes catching the kunai. Shizume was able to get out of Dark's grasp falling to the ground in a daze but soon shook out of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:22 pm
"Now, look. She's awake. Just more of a fight." Mizuumi smiled and showed her large canines that where that big when her demon took over. "Let's see if your still fun." She threw senbon at her aiming for vitals.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:30 pm
Shizume jumped back dodging her attack. Shizume made a few handsighns, "Water dragon." she said quietly as a water dragon appeared aiming for Mizuumi.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:52 pm
Mizuumi threw shuriken and kunai and she slashed it with her claws. "Grr." The force of the water after the dragon broke washed her back a few feet. She quickly got to her feet and charged headon at Shizume with her claws ready to slice.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games