Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
a new batch of ninjas? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wartht

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:14 am
*ryu and kisana race thru the forest and try to make sure nobody can track them,but pein dosn't relize that kisana's shadow clones are still with sakata,naota,sorano,ryu,and rose filling them in on his plan to wipe out the akatsuke after he gets the information he wants*
pein, get down!!
*as pein drops to the ground a ninja atacks pein but just misses him
kisana jumps at him with a modifide resengon taring the persons arms and legs of of his body just befor it poofs into smoke(a shadow clone)*arg!!
we are being tracked,we must lose them befor we get to the base.

((that was kisnas shadow clone but it had a spesial transforation jutsu on it so that nobady would know it was a shadow clone))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:29 pm
Ryo, Rose, and Cassie arrived at a fork in the path they were on. Looking down each path, Ryo sighed and looked at the other two. "Okay, so which way should we go down?" He asked them.

"I...I really have no idea." Rose said.

"Me neither." Cassie said as she rested for a second.

"Fine, we shall go down this path." Ryo said as he ran down the right side. Rose and Cassie followed behind him closely.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

wartht

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:22 am
*follows pien again*..........how far are we?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:02 pm
Sakata and Naota ran through the cave Sakata's ears twitched as she listened for Ryo,Rose,and Cassie  

Level_E_Vampire

Akatsuki_Leader_Pein1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:54 pm
were finially here *looks around* nobody here *does some hand signals* *a base comes out from the sky* here we are now time to make the world domination plans kk  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:00 pm
Sorano tries to stay as far away from her friends as possible, but she catches the distant scent ot Pien and Kisana and decides to follow. she see's them walk in and say something about world domination.

*i can't do anything while im in this state.* thought sorano then she sighs and layes perfectly hidden in a tree waiting for them to come out. she looks up at the moon.

*it's about midnight, 6 hours left until i can join my friends again.*
she falls into a real light sleep.  

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

Akatsuki_Leader_Pein1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:50 am
first we kill dat girl with the demon stage she might kill so we go after her  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:16 am
*looks around*first we need to find out what vilage we should strike befor we go after individuals. unless you are skared of atacking a vilage.

*a shadow clone walks up to sorano wile she is sleeping*
(wispers)sorano..... get up it is not safe they are comming out soon.
go tell the others were the bace is then atack it in the morning.i will be here and make sure he dosnt se it comming and then we will have to move to a difernt base.dont worry it will all turn out.(you might have to act dead)
*disapears*  

wartht

Akatsuki_Leader_Pein1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:06 pm
which village are u from we will attack ur village right now *does some hand signs and base diaperres*lets go our are u scared prove to me ur my loyal assitant and attack ur village im not tellin u my village  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:28 pm
sorano is startled by Kisana's shaddow clone
"Hey, whatever you do don't look into my eyes, ok. yeven if your a shaddow clone. You both will die if you look into my eyes, got it." sorano shut her eyes and listend to his warning.

"but, i can't. i can't warn them til morning. im sorry. but if the even glance at me they'll die." sorano lowers her head and keeps a close watch on pien and the real kisana that are down below.

*it's a good thing were both so well hidden. not even the greatest of ninja could find me. what am i going to do....there oin to attack our village in the morning and i can't tell my friends, this is a real pain in the butt.* sorano thought to herself.  

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

Akatsuki_Leader_Pein1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:50 pm
*closes eyes when opens rinnegan is there* this eye can copy any move u do and it could even destroy the world (i saw on the movie) so now time to start *does some hand signs* *the earth starts to shake* now the world will be destroyed no one can stop not even u my friend *ground starts to get broken and dusty* User Imagefirst my eye will destroy alll the villages as u wanted right so im gona destroy them and if u try a mov ill copy it *summons two unstoppeble metal best and they start training*User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:00 pm
*oh, this is just great!........MY ROMAN SHOP! oh man it's going to be destroyed. He can't destroy that.*

"HEY why do you want to destroy everything anyway, huh?!?" sorano shouted not caring if she gave away her position.

"Why do you want to destroy someones life work, their dreams? TELL ME!" sorano screamed from the top of her lungs.

the sun was just breaking over the mountians.

*if i can stall him for just a little while longer. i want to try to take this guy down....or die trying!* sorano thought while keeping an eye on him and the morning rays of the sun.  

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

wartht

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:04 am
i have no problem with the leaf vilage being destroyed i am from a difernt group. If you want me to prove my loyalty then i will destroy my boss surprised rochimaru! that is if you want me to prove my loyalty.
the onlything you need to do is make sure orochimaru's little helper the four eyes kid is not in the way.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:53 pm
the morning rays finally hit sorano and she transformed back into her human self without her 3 tails her panther ears that sat on the top of her head.

"Now that you see me." sorano said jumping from the tree and ran for her friends.

"you can see me leave! ha ha ha ha!" sorano lauphed and leaped twords her friends with great speed, until she hit a tree and passed out.  

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:26 am
Sakata heard a thud"huh" her and Naota walked toward the noise"oh Sora"moaned Sakata picking her friend up and healing the bruises and the cut on her forehead  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff