Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 5:30 pm

"I think I'm just gonna head back home. The last time I had a surprise it was at Halloween and scared me sensless." Arianna said, trying to turn in the other direction then what Rachel was leading her.
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 5:34 pm

-go see the other rp-

Rachel lead her through the forest to the graveyard everybody waiting.

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 9:54 pm

"Why are we back at the graveyard?" ARianna asked. The others were hidden and Arianna was kind of dreading what might happen.
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 4:21 am

Everyone heard Ari and Rachel coming so they hid behind the gravestones. As soon as Ari was in sight, they all jumped out and shouted "Surprise!"

Azarni Usagi

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 2:54 pm

Arianna was startled. "What's all this for?" she asked.
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 4:11 pm

''You should know.'' Kiba said smiling.

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 4:40 pm

"Congratulations Ari!" Said Rachel pulled Ari into a hug. She smiled hugely and turned on the music. "And Rachel said, there shall be dance!" She lead the couples out into the centre of the graveyard, letting them dance on their own. "Somebody come dance with me!" Rachel said, beckoning to one of the shy non-dancers.

Hey guys, I'm going away for the weekend, and if you guys could play my character for me it would be muc appreciated. I will talk to you all on Monday, maybe Tuesday.
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:58 pm

"Thanks, but you guys really shouldn't have done this" ARianna said, when they pulled apart. Arianna started danicing but soon it became a slow song and Arianna went to sit down.

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:39 pm

"Yes, yes we should have, you deserve it Ari. Now come on, somebody is going to dance with us beautiful single girls." She laughed and beckoned for some of the wolves to come over. "You know you want to." Rachel laughed.
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 8:06 pm

Karissa had started dancing, but when the music changed to a slow song she also sat down.

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:36 am

"I have never slow danced and I don't think I want to learn now" Arianna whispered to Karissa. "Why are you sitting down?"
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 1:35 pm

''We like a certain song. But, Estelluna will dance with Cer, and Blue and will dance.'' Toboe said pulling Blue in to the open. And then Tsume had Cho show up, so they danced also. Kiba and Ezradell stayed on the sidelines. Estelluna and Cer joined in.

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 3:26 pm

"I kind of like watching the slow dancing" Arianna admitted. Soon the song was over and Arianna got up and held out her hand to help Karissa up. After Karissa got up, she took Karissa to the dancing area and started dancing with her.
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 3:57 pm

Estelluna smiled then sat down with Cer, as Santana came on.

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 4:50 pm

"I've decided to take the offer. I mean of course I'll get another job but how many people get a letter of acceptance to the professional level?" Arianna siad. "I'm so excited, I start this summer and it pays good money" Arianna said.
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games